Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile (34519 Views)

Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Today Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Birthday. Wish Him Well. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
i really dont know what they are grooming him for but i am 100 percent convinced someone planted him into the senate 5 years ago to collect data on corruption. the guy is like buhari in dat he hates corruption to the core.

How can corruption hate corruption? He is part of it. He does not want to go down alone. Simple. This is a case of thief exposing thieves.

It was gathered that the chairman of the House of Representatives committee on appropriation, Rep Abdulmumin Jibrin, allocated projects worth N4.169 billion to his constituency in the budget.

Details of the budget seen by Daily Trust indicated that Jibrin alone allocated 22 projects worth N4.169bn to Kiru/Bebeji, his federal constituency. It was gathered that the projects allocated to the lawmaker’s federal constituency are outside the usual constituency projects captured in the budget.

Jirbin confirmed to Daily Trust yesterday that it was true that he allocated projects to his constituency just like some of his colleagues did.

“It is true that there are projects allocated to my constituency just like other members did."

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/n-assembly-inserted-n40bn-road-projects-in-2016-budget/142248.html
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How can corruption hate corruption? He is part of it. He does not want to go down alone. Simple. This is a case of thief exposing thieves.

It was gathered that the chairman of the House of Representatives committee on appropriation, Rep Abdulmumin Jibrin, allocated projects worth N4.169 billion to his constituency in the budget.

Details of the budget seen by Daily Trust yesterday indicated that Jibrin alone allocated 22 projects worth N4.169bn to Kiru/Bebeji, his federal constituency. It was gathered that the projects allocated to the lawmaker’s federal constituency are outside the usual constituency projects captured in the budget.

Jirbin confirmed to Daily Trust yesterday that it was true that he allocated projects to his constituency just like some of his colleagues did.

“It is true that there are projects allocated to my constituency just like other members did."

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/n-assembly-inserted-n40bn-road-projects-in-2016-budget/142248.html
nah brah, trust me, he was planted into the senate 5 years ago to collect data on corruption. i think info leaked on who he really was and he was always opposing their corruption so dogara fired him. the rabbit hole goes deeper brah. what they tell the public is different from what the insiders know
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by okonja(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
i really dont know what they are grooming him for but i am 100 percent convinced someone planted him into the senate 5 years ago to collect data on corruption. the guy is like buhari in dat he hates corruption to the core.

But if things hadn't gone south between them do you think he's gonna speak out now?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Johnrake69: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

He hates corruption and he supervised the padded budget. And of course, couldn't sing till he was relieved of his position. You're right he is like buhari. What do I know?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
nah brah, trust me, he was planted into the senate 5 years ago to collect data on corruption. i think info leaked on who he really was and he was always opposing their corruption so dogara fired him. the rabbit hole goes deeper brah. what they tell the public is different from what the insiders know

That is not true. No information leaked. How many budget padding cases under GEJ did he leak? Zero. Nada.

This is happening after Abdulmumin Jibrin removed the Calabar-Lagos Coastal Railway project from the budget to provide money for sharing. If not that crisis, he would not talk.

He is part of the corruption, he participated fully in it, headed the committee and took his share. He just does not want to go down alone. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johnrake69:

He hates corruption and he supervised the padded budget. And of course, couldn't sing till he was relieved of his position. You're right he is like buhari. What do I know?
if you are undercover officer in america trying to bust narcotics gang, you have to join them and sell the narcotics and be part of it so they can trust you and thats how you gather intel. why you acting like you just crept out from under a rock ?
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

That is not true. No information leaked. How many budget padding cases under GEJ did he leak? Zero. Nada.
All this is happening after Abdulmumin Jibrin removed the Calabar-Lagos Coastal Railway project from the budget to provide money for sharing. If not that crisis, he would not talk.
He is part of the corruption, he participated fully in it, headed the committee and took his share. He just does not want to go down alone. Simple.
AlphaCentauri:
if you are undercover officer in america trying to bust narcotics gang, you have to join them and sell the narcotics and be part of it so they can trust you and thats how you gather intel. why you acting like you just crept out from under a rock ?
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

He is not undercover anything. If he was not removed, he would not sing. He would have taking his share and eaten it.

There is no undercover. This is just a case of not going down alone. Abdulmumin Jibrin is a disgraced corrupt Politician and he does not want to go down alone.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by YINKS89(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
ok.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
okonja:

But if things hadn't gone south between them do you think he's gonna speak out now?
things had to go south before he exposes his cover. i have done my deep research on jibrin. he is definitely a mole planted into senate 5 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

He is not undercover anything. If he was not removed, he would not sing. He would have taking his share and eaten it.

There is no undercover. This is just a case of not going down alone. Abdulmumin Jibrin is a disgraced corrupt Politician and he does not want to go down alone.
brah i have powerful intel from deep research to tell you he is a mole planted in the senate. i have the intel
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

We are talking of a man who went all length defending the Corrupt acts of the LegislaThieves in removing the Calabar-Lagos Coastal Railway Project to justify his crimes.

He headed the sharing and he is exposing his fellow thieves. He is doing this because they turned their back on him.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by marxist88: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
One thing you did not mention ( how did he got the identity of BEBEJI LOCAL GOVERNMENT. )
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

AlphaCentauri:
things had to go south before he exposes his cover. i have done my deep research on jibrin. he is definitely a mole planted into senate 5 years ago.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
brah i have powerful intel from deep research to tell you he is a mole planted in the senate. i have the intel

Fake Intel. He is just a thief. There is no defence for this. Why need a mole when we can pressure the Senate to make their budget public?

No need for a mole. It is fake.

Abdulmumin Jibrin is an exposed, disgraced and corrupt Politicians. Simple. He can expose his fellow thieves for all I care.

He was a corrupt PDP LegislaThieves me member and he did not expose anything in the last administration. Took his own share and ate it.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Fake Intel. He is just a thief. There is no defence for this. Why need a mole when we can pressure the Senate to make their budget public?

No need for a mole. It is fake.

Abdulmumin Jibrin is an exposed, disgraced and corrupt Politicians. Simple. He can expose his fellow thieves for all I care.

He was a corrupt PDP LegislaThieves me member and he did not expose anything in the last administration. Took his own share and ate it.
really ? this is nigeria you know ? if everybody in the senate are buddies you really think you can take them down ? please brah, act like you know
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

So what about his work under PDP? Is the Corrupt thief exposing any? No. He took his share. Just as he took his share in this one.

Your research is wrong. Abdulmumin Jibrin is just an exposed thief.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Luizville(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
A very impressive profile he's got there!!!
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

So what about his work under PDP? Is the Corrupt thief exposing any? No. He took his share. Just as he took his share in this one.

Your research is wrong. Abdulmumin Jibrin is just an exposed thief.
ok i am becoming increasingly aware that i am spamming this thread so this will be my last reply to you, IF YOU WANT TO CATCH A THIEF YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A THIEF. narcotics officers in america sell narcotics just to catch the bad guys. you have to be dirty before they can trust you. you have to be dirty like them before they put confidence in you. and i repeat, i have powerful intel to let you know jibrin is a mole planted in senate 5 years ago to uncover all the corruption going on there
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by sben2308(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
yjgm:

https://www.thecable.ng/five-things-you-didnt-know-about-jibrin-self-proclaimed-anti-corruption-martyr

I av read all u wrote but want u to understand that he is like the rest who r corrupt and y I said so is cuz if his head wasn't on d slab he will not shout or say anything about inflating budget .

All are disgrace to their generation and I stand on my word .
#thanks#

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
really ? this is nigeria you know ? if everybody in the senate are buddies you really think you can take them down ? please brah, act like you know

I will say it again. The research is fake. When does the project end? After his tenure? What happened after his tenure ended as a PDP LegislaThieves member? He ran again.

He is just an exposed thief. Just like his time at PDP, no exposure, no talking.

He should bow his head in shame. He is a well educated, common thief.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Danthesage(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I will say it again. The research is fake. When does the project end? After his tenure? What happened after his tenure ended as a PDP LegislaThieves member? He ran again.

He is just an exposed thief. Just like his time at PDP, no exposure, no talking.

Hmmmm

Kindly check my signature sir and please, check your email sir... Thank you
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by sben2308(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
I av read all u wrote but want u to understand that he is like the rest who r corrupt and y I said so is cuz if his head wasn't on d slab he will not shout or say anything about inflating budget . All are disgrace to their generation and I stand on my word . #thanks#
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Johnrake69: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Yea... I crept out from under a rock. You that appeared from America see the logic you are banking on. If he had raised this objections before the budget was passed into law that would have been really commendable. Now, what do we do with the information? Withdraw the budget that has been passed? And please spare us this your false theory. I will keep saying it, the Nigerian people do not need the National Assembly anymore. We can't afford it anymore. We should organise ourselves into General People's Congress and committees and make resolutions that will be passed down to the ministries to execute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
ok i am becoming increasingly aware that i am spamming this thread so this will be my last reply to you, IF YOU WANT TO CATCH A THIEF YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A THIEF. narcotics officers in america sell narcotics just to catch the bad guys. you have to be dirty before they can trust you. you have to be dirty like them before they put confidence in you. and i repeat, i have powerful intel to let you know jibrin is a mole planted in senate 5 years ago to uncover all the corruption going on there

As I said, it is fake.

After witnessing and documenting the crime, the mole's work is done.

In this case, after the crime, the mole took his share. After the crime was exposed, the mole defended the crime.

Until he was sacked before he talked. Abdulmumin Jibrin is no mole or plant. He is a common thief exposing his fellow thieves.

Is there any report of corruption when he was a member in the house under PDP? No. He ate his share.

La Fake Mole, La Real Thief Abdulmumin Jibrin.

Verdict: Ole.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Danthesage:

Hmmmm

Kindly check my signature sir and please, check your email sir... Thank you

Done.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Danthesage(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Done.

Thank you sir...
Papinx says gracias

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by AlphaCentauri: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

As I said, it is fake.

After witnessing and documenting the crime, the mole's work is done.

In this case, after the crime, the mole took his share. After the crime was exposed, the mole defended the crime.

Until he was sacked before he talked. Abdulmumin Jibrin is no mole or plant. He is a common thief exposing his fellow thieves.

Is there any report of corruption when he was a member in the house under PDP? No. He ate his share.

La Fake Mole, La Real Thief Abdulmumin Jibrin.

Verdict: Ole.
All i gotta tell you is that there are very powerful forces in nigeria who are tired of all the corruption and are taking very pro-active steps to dismantle it. thats all i gotta tell you. these powerful forces have money and influence and they are putting moles everywhere.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by Johnrake69: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Good bless you my brother. Isn't it laughable how we hopelessly queue up to vote for those rogues while acting on the impossible assumption that the members of the parliament will represent our dignity, sovereignty and of course, our point of view. In the first place, why should we pay some corrupt career politicians to make laws for the masses when more than 110million Nigerians are poor? Can't we have a system where the public will constitute 'The General People's Congress and Committees'. Just like how the last National conference was constituted and make resolutions that will be passed down to the ministries to execute. The masses obviously can't shy away from governance anymore. Let the masses govern themselves. It's time to get over the business of representative government which has led us to abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
All i gotta tell you is that there are very powerful forces in nigeria who are tired of all the corruption and are taking very pro-active steps to dismantle it. thats all i gotta tell you. these powerful forces have money and influence and they are putting moles everywhere.

They can take their steps but Abdulmumin Jibrin is not that step. He worked with the last set of thieves to steal funds from the budget. Not once, not twice. Can he account for most of the money he received as Constituency Allocations all these years?

No. He swallowed it.
Re: Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile by asha01: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
blakid:
The house needs more of Jibrin kind...I salute his courage

yes, but politics/politicians don't like his type
the law has to go after Dogara now or the house will begin witch-hunting this guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model / Soldiers Get Treated To A Buffet In Damaturu (Photo) / Why We Withdrew Obiano's ADC - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.