Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done (28499 Views)

Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m / JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done by Roadmike(m): 12:48am On Aug 03, 2016
[size=14pt]Is this guy not a BIGOT that sees every and all issues from his biased religious view or perspective. no different from his other partner of MURIC or what ever he calls himself. think Akinola ?
[/size]
Re: Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done by Sunnah1(m): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2016
You can go and take acid.
Re: Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done by Menzy86(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2016
This man thought me during my PG last year and I must confess he is brilliant. The only thing is that he comes across as a hypocrite too or better still quite an extremist. I sincerely donot know how introducing CBT in Unilorin has helped the students other than increasing their parochiality. If he is a disciplinarian, I like him for that. An average Nigerian is a bundle of indiscipline!
Re: Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done by mikeapollo: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2016
kettykin:
If you like make Awolowo the minister of Education, it will never reverse the gains of the South-East in academic excellence neither will it give other regions undue advantage over east and niger delta.

Few minutes after the appointment was leaked, the jamb admission sent to universities were withdrawn with no explanation and reasonable excuse.

Are you saying the east is the most educated zone in Nigeria? Just because you made some progress in the last decade or so does not make you the most educated! Stop all these useless talk!
Re: Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done by Boldstar(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
sinkhole:
I hope "emirate" mentallity will not be brought to JAMB sha?
The Christian employees of JAMB should gird their loins and the general staff of JAMB should know that they have no right again!
If you are looking for job in JAMB now and you are a Christian, I think you should just wait till Oloyede leaves that place!

RECEIVE SENSE

Re: Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done by hyeeshat(f): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2016
bolaji73:
just as he sacked all the Christian lecturers in unilorin abi?
Lmao
abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezinne Okeke Gets Yam, Beans And Pawpaw As Best Creative Advert Student Of COOU / ASUU Strike: Union Confirms NEC Meeting Did Not Hold On Saturday, Nov 16 2013 / Two Sisters Graduate As Medical Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.