Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye (33728 Views)

Ananias & Sapphira: The Watershed Of TRUE And FALSE Christianity. / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by MisterDreamz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Spells(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Team no tribalism... .. But tribalism flows in most Nigerians vain
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by rawtouch: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
make I nor talk because many of them are still alive
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Okay

So Mr g.o
How many Yorubas, Hausa's and Igbos do you have among your pastors and trustees?

Don't tell me na only yorubas you trust to be your trustees o..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Daddy G.O just hit the point, I love that my daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by stabilizer: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Shut up! Na adeboye be minister of death or General Overseer of Time & death? Stay ur lane and hold on to ur fate

mamaafrik:
Baba dey vexooooooooo,if you wan die oya try am.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Opistorincos(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Para mode activated
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Dubem13: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
The same man that said he will open the gate of hell for those that oppose GEJ, talk is cheap and free.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Kenneth205(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
....s
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by sCun: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
You cannot introduce what is already there. All his pastors in every part of Nigeria are Yorubas.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by papiwyte(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmmm U go fear man of God nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by nijascammers: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
I thought Daddy G.O has retired but he retired those pastors over 70 years old,while is 74 years younger. Don't say I said he's discriminating.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by goodlifehyd(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Old age don dey worry the man, imagine the beard issue and marrying within rccg only, now this i give up lol
bonechamberlain:
Coming from the same man of God who says he cannot condemn those who killed his member. He is now summoning death on people who brings tribalism. Well the church business must be protected.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by nijascammers: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
seunakin231:
hmmmm, u malign a man of God!! U are a gooner......
you mean Arsenal?
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by pinkhill(f): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oga when did he say so
Dubem13:
The same man that said he will open the gate of hell for those that oppose GEJ, talk is cheap and free.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Brigance(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
He knows tribalism is wrong. on what basis?

Segregation I guess?

Yet, Christianity as a religion is more culpable of segregation than tribalism. Yet, he could keep his tongue in the cheek as regards the former.

Beats me how people takes the word of this old man seriously.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by menxer: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
In the voice of Fayose "the dry bones of PDP shall rise again."

Both admits the obvious.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by nijascammers: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Coming from the same man of God who says he cannot condemn those who killed his member. He is now summoning death on people who brings tribalism. Well the church business must be protected.
you hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Holyman3(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:

The old rogue is running out of scamming ideas.

4 Likes

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by AbroadBabe(f): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
You cannot introduce what is already there. All his pastors in every part of Nigeria are Yorubas.
true...

Especially the regional pastors

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by OjujuCalabar(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
So he has realized that RCCG is typically a Yoruba church?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.