Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye (33731 Views)

Ananias & Sapphira: The Watershed Of TRUE And FALSE Christianity. / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Yes. The Church of Jesus Christ is for everyone. Igbo,Hausa, Yoruba. We are one. The body of Christ is one so RCCG is showing a good example. I love Adeboye. All those other GO's with their village people as associate pastor and Leaders, una well done.
Go to Coza Abuja= Yoruba pastor
Go to Coza Lagos= Yoruba Pastor
Go to Coza Ilorin= Yoruba Pastor
All their top paid workers are Yoruba's too.
I pity their followers...
If there is no RccG wherever I go, I rather pray inside house and hold nairaland hot service..

lol, RCCG addict tongue
Tkayhandsome:
Yes. The Church of Jesus Christ is for everyone. Igbo,Hausa, Yoruba. We are one. The body of Christ is one so RCCG is showing a good example. I love Adeboye. All those other GO's with their village people as associate pastor and Leaders, una well done.
If there is no RccG wherever I go, I rather pray inside house and hold nairaland hot service..

lol, RCCG addict... hope you went for the convention sha
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Intrepid01(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Bloomingbud:

I get you bro, only if we can think as Nigerians and leave tribe out of generally issues. Unfortunately almost everyone is guilty of tribalism.

I totally agree with you....almost everyone..

BTW : I went thru ur profile and comments since 2014, just wanted to know who this engaging Sis. is.....quite impressed I'll say...don't ask me what I saw ........

Can I send you a pm?
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Omooba77: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2016
CORRECTMAN78:

Guy soul is a soul and death is death; God needs the soul of whoever that will introduce tribalism in this contest just as much as u claim he needs the soul of the killer of the preacher.

The contests are not different because souls are involved in the both.
If God would need the soul(s) of the killer of his evangelist to come to repentance, he would as well need the soul of whoever that will sour a seed of discord in his church to come to repentance. Period!

Discipline must be enforced sir;Hebrew 11:29; you cant understand God 2Samuel 6 1-12,Romans11:32
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Omooba77: 1:18am On Aug 03, 2016
depezee:

RCCG is owned by Yorrober man

RCCG is a Yorrober church

Yorrobers are hypocrites

Therefore.....

Fill the blank space and win special rusty brown roof.

Thanks sir,God bless you
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Omooba77: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2016
francisbiz:

Stop this self-denial!
For what it's worth; CONTEXT not contest

Discipline for erring people.May God not use us as bad example..I remembered the story of A Pastor in Osogbo and Baba Akindayomi...Moses and Korah
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Holyman3(m): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
So you think in the bible prophets didn't curse people.

What wisdom are you even referring to?.

Well, let's open the Bible and put Adeboye's name and verses there.
Who would blame you, what do you know.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by UIA04(f): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Omooba77:

You dont revenge even Stephen's death was not;but like the case of Annanias and Saphira,hypocrisy must not dwell in the church sir.
So pushing investigations and bringing the idiots to book legally Is what you call revenge? Does s
Deserve the full brunt of the law, I disagree with adeboye on that aspect

Stephen s death wasn't investigated because Christians had very minimal rights then especially with Saul being at the top, so they were forced to flee
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by yconcrete: 5:49am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't care what the whole world may be saying about Pastor Adeboye, to me, he is one of those few ones that are real in our generation.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by yconcrete: 5:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Let me give you a piece of advice, never you fight or insult anyone that is collected with God or has the grace of God in his or her life. This is because God will always fight on their behalf and in case you don't know, no man engages the Almighty God in battle, and win. Be warned!!!
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by wirinet(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Intrepid01:

You people are just funny with your thoughtless comments................The question you need to ask urself is how many Non-Yoruba pastors were there when RCCG started?.............All those Assist. GOs, Regional G.Os and Senior Pastors are people who have been in the church for a long time................................It is just normal to see them come from the same place, cos this is a church that started amongst the Yorubas...
That the church was started by Yoruba does not warrant that all the church assistant GOs, Regional G.Os and Senior Pastors should be yoruba. The church has grown beyond yoruba. A non Yoruba should even be in a position to lead the church, afterall Pastor Adeboye did not start the church with pa. Josiah Akindayomi when he started the church in 1952, and he was not the most qualified when he was handed over the headship of the church after pa akindayomi's death.

If we follow your sentiments, then only Romans should be eligible for pope and cardinals of the catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by stinggy(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Omooba77:

You dont revenge even Stephen's death was not;but like the case of Annanias and Saphira,hypocrisy must not dwell in the church sir.
How is 'condemning an act' the same as seeking "revenge"?

1 Like

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by true2god: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2016
wirinet:

Until I see names like pastor Chukwuma, pastor Omoregbe, pastor Abba, etc. appointed as special assistants or assistant general overseers, then I would believe tribalism has not been introduced to RCCG.
Pls take 2 bottles of Heineken and 1 plate of catfish pepper soup. I will pay mama nkechi on your behalf.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Bloomingbud(f): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Intrepid01:

I totally agree with you....almost everyone..

BTW : I went thru ur profile and comments since 2014, just wanted to know who this engaging Sis. is.....quite impressed I'll say...don't ask me what I saw ........

Can I send you a pm?

No pro. You can.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Intrepid01(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2016
wirinet:

That the church was started by Yoruba does not warrant that all the church assistant GOs, Regional G.Os and Senior Pastors should be yoruba. The church has grown beyond yoruba. A non Yoruba should even be in a position to lead the church, afterall Pastor Adeboye did not start the church with pa. Josiah Akindayomi when he started the church in 1952, and he was not the most qualified when he was handed over the headship of the church after pa akindayomi's death.

If we follow your sentiments, then only Romans should be eligible for pope and cardinals of the catholic church.

Bro you have a point, although laced with emotions...You need to understand that the criteria for choosing a General Overseer is quite different from the criteria for choosing Assist. G.Os and Regional Head. The position of the G.O is largely (not totally) based on divine order. Other positions are largely (not all) based on commitment, experience and loyalty. Now tell me, if you consider all these, don't you think most of the Heads will be the people that have been there with the him? Do you expect G.O to ignore a pastor that was has been with him since 1981; when the Church was just in Lagos and Akure and Choose another Pastor that joined the church when it became known? Just think about it with out emotions............Check out Christ Embassy, Lord's Chosen.......Bros na so e be for everywhere
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by adelumolo(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Why curse? Thats too bad
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Alegirl: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2016
May God forgive you born well
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by nigeriagospel(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2016
wirinet:

Until I see names like pastor Chukwuma, pastor Omoregbe, pastor Abba, etc. appointed as special assistants or assistant general overseers, then I would believe tribalism has not been introduced to RCCG.
I strongly feel he is just saying this to be on the good side of the media, tribalism flows in every yorubas church and their pastors, that you can see from his appointment. #thinkingoutloud
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by nigeriagospel(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
you are very right, its common among the yorubas, the only church I strongly observe without tribalism is Christ Embassy. Though they have their shortcomings too but not in that area, people of different tribes mix freely there.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by nigeriagospel(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2016
str8talk1:
Pastorrrrr!....Tribalism is in d DNA of every Yoruba man.
you just express my thought, I respect him a lot but he is just saying it for good media purpose, every yoruba man is tribalistic
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Godsbillionaire(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Without knowing he has even placed himself under a curse, he doesn't even read his bible to remember what happened when little children were mocking elijah and calling him bald prophet and elijah cursed them in the name of God and a wild bear came and ate them up... A word is enough for the wise

topeayan:
u are mad how dare are u

1 Like

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by iamlimo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Coming from the same man of God who says he cannot condemn those who killed his member. He is now summoning death on people who brings tribalism. Well the church business must be protected.
I can't see a valid sense In what u posted... another bigot, unbeliever and... just senseless Smh
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by bonechamberlain(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
iamlimo:

I can't see a valid sense In what u posted... another bigot, unbeliever and... just senseless Smh
I can't see a valid sense in what u posted, another bigot, another gullible and irrational being.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Goddys(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

It's just the beginning for baba. Waiting to see Kumuyi yarn trash too. Those guys' head are already blocked such that they can't even think well anymore. Remember that's what RELIGION DOES, blocking the reasoning faculty.

Muafrika2 and Naijadeyhia must see this with Goddys.
Otem, call a spade a spade. Anybody that introduces division or tribalism in a House of God deserves to be reprimanded but not to the extent of being handed over to their spirit of death. Stop seeing anything from Christianity with a bias outlook.
We all all humans and you don't know what prompted him to say that. A House that divides against itself cannot stand.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by otemanuduno: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Goddys:

Otem, call a spade a spade. Anybody that introduces division or tribalism in a House of God deserves to be reprimanded but not to the extent of being handed over to their spirit of death. Stop seeing anything from Christianity with a bias outlook.
We all all humans and you don't know what prompted him to say that. A House that divides against itself cannot stand.

Baba's brain is degenerating. That's why he's saying such a thing. Don't you know that the more the crowd you gather, the more the problem you'll have to face? You gather crowd to yourself and now you are cursing them with death. Who does not know that tribalism has already become part and parcel of every organisation? Yet he is saying WHOSEVER BRINGS TRIBALISM as if tribalism is not already there even before he becomes the G.O of RCCG.

Tribalism started since Civil War.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by BudeYahooCom: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
yoruba pastors making money with my gullible Igbo brothers since 23 B.c. grin

Kanu has warned you all. Stop attending churches of these yoruba pastors. They collect your tithes (your sweat) and still come on nairaland and other social media to mock you and fight for the muslim fulani. Do you have brains at all?

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Intrepid01(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bloomingbud:

No pro. You can.

Hello new friend....hope ur day was good?

Did u see my pm?
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Bloomingbud(f): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Intrepid01:

Hello new friend....hope ur day was good?

Did u see my pm?

No. The mail is not active o.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Omooba77: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2016
nigeriagospel:
you are very right, its common among the yorubas, the only church I strongly observe without tribalism is Christ Embassy. Though they have their shortcomings too but not in that area, people of different tribes mix freely there.

God will have mercy on us,Pastor Idris Umar is a Regional Pastor around Ondo
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Intrepid01(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bloomingbud:

No. The mail is not active o.

Hey friend...hope the grass is greener overthere?

Did you get my msg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.