Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye (33692 Views)

Ananias & Sapphira: The Watershed Of TRUE And FALSE Christianity. / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Holyman3(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Omooba77:

I never said,what I meant is that the contest are different,Abuja killing and ministers conference. He said it,but is meant for Ministers

Typical silly blockhead.
How are you able to operate a mobile phone?

5 Likes

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by OjujuCalabar(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
So he has realized that RCCG is typically a Yoruba church?

If you are not a Yoruba man, to be made a pastor is much difficult, except you are personally rich and capable of dishing out money to build the church.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by enigma2007(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dubem13:
The same man that said he will open the gate of hell for those that oppose GEJ, talk is cheap and free.

Chai! una can lie sha! shocked Google the pastor that said that.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by wasco24: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yoruba shine ur eye dont let hardworking people take over one ur of big business

I don warn you guys

1 Like

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by figure007(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
May God bless RCCG members and other Christian body as a whole ..... All redeemed members are blessed and as for those who criticizes and discriminate against men of God and Christian body, may God also bless you and give you a change of heart ..... We are in an era of Amen i.e "so shall it be" amen...one love( a redeemed worker )

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
dracosith:
explain wot u mean plzz. Cos I see u lost?
You don't need to quote such people.

Tomorrow they will say his village people are the once doing him. cheesy

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by denitro(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Gone are the days when the foundation of Christ church was Apostles, Prophets...
Now we have General Overseers, Assistants General Overseers... Na wa o
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Holyman3(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
gigabyte13:

Dont you know that, being silent atimes is a sign of wisdom?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, after dem go say, you just sleep, you no wake again, say dem no no wetin PAI you.

Does this Wisdom of silence apply to him alone or does it apply to the old senile thing who summoned death over tribalism issues?
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by guywitzerogal(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Omooba77:

You dont revenge even Stephen's death was not;but like the case of Annanias and Saphira,hypocrisy must not dwell in the church sir.
so does dat killed the Yoruba woman in Abuja dat wasn't tribalism? Or wat Eva u call it......mi am nt tribalitic so I will live long AMEN
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by str8talk1: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pastorrrrr!....Tribalism is in d DNA of every Yoruba man.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by goldman777: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
wirinet:

Until I see names like pastor Chukwuma, pastor Omoregbe, pastor Abba, etc. appointed as special assistants or assistant general overseers, then I would believe tribalism has not been introduced to RCCG.

Guy your a beast of no nation thats y ur destny will end by u self destructing ur self ur will burn in hate till u die of stroke.Your life has no meaning becos ur confused about your own existence as if you choose your own ethinicity of existence.slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by OSESUNATE(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
dracosith:
explain wot u mean plzz. Cos I see u lost?
You need not ask him to explain...... just check out his name
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by dracosith(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
herbie27:
You don't need to quote such people.
Tomorrow they will say his village people are the once doing him. cheesy
God forbid bad thing.
I wonder if he is even educated.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by francisbiz: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Omooba77:

This is a different contest...it is ministers conference sir. Tribune just did fast finger
Stop telling lies! The brutal SLAUGHTERING of Chiristians should be publicly condemned by all G.O, & Clergies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by dracosith(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
OSESUNATE:
You need not ask him to explain...... just check out his name
hahahahhaahah
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by francotunsco: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Omooba77:

I never said,what I meant is that the contest are different,Abuja killing and ministers conference. He said it,but is meant for Ministers
Zombie or whoever you are. Please, hold it!

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Hearme(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
wirinet:

Until I see names like pastor Chukwuma, pastor Omoregbe, pastor Abba, etc. appointed as special assistants or assistant general overseers, then I would believe tribalism has not been introduced to RCCG.

Pastor Kuo Member of governing council
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by delerx(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
That coza na church? or where den dye practice materialism.uote author=Tkayhandsome post=48124659]Yes. The Church of Jesus Christ is for everyone. Igbo,Hausa, Yoruba. We are one. The body of Christ is one so RCCG is showing a good example. I love Adeboye. All those other GO's with their village people as associate pastor and Leaders, una well done.
Go to Coza Abuja= Yoruba pastor
Go to Coza Lagos= Yoruba Pastor
Go to Coza Ilorin= Yoruba Pastor
All their top paid workers are Yoruba's too.
I pity their followers...
If there is no RccG wherever I go, I rather pray inside house and hold nairaland hot service..
[/quote]
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Maximus85(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funny man of God.
First, do servants of God retire from active service of God?
If God does not want any sinner to die... Seriously, who are you to want them dead?
Even among the desciples of Jesus Christ, we had bad heads but Jesus never cursed them. Instead, he corrected them in love.

If these religious groups are truly God's... And not business ventures. All these things won't be happening. Selfish interests cos of monetary and material gains is the cause of these.

By their fruits you shall know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by muller101(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
How I wish he included nairaland. By now I for de tag some people with RIP caption.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by emerged01(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Omooba77:

You dont revenge even Stephen's death was not;but like the case of Annanias and Saphira,hypocrisy must not dwell in the church sir.
You have time explaining to him. Tribalism brings division. Division should not be allowed in the assembly of the believers. External attacks on christians bring coercion among brethren,which help spread gospel but internal crisis as a result of tribalism, brings division which will affect the gospel. The situations can not be termed "same".
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Elo4: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Christ said pray for those who persecute you.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Hearme(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
wirinet:

Pastor Kuo Member of governing council. Stop breeding tribalism. You should expect that the church that started in Youruba land over 60 years ago will have more senior pastors as Yoruba's. This thin called ethnicity is a killer. STOP IT and MOVE FORWARD

1 Like

Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Holyman3:

Does this Wisdom of silence apply to him alone or does it apply to the old senile thing who summoned death over tribalism issues?
So you think in the bible prophets didn't curse people.

What wisdom are you even referring to?.
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
muller101:
How I wish he included nairaland. By now I for de tag some people with RIP caption.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
dracosith:
I wonder if he is even educated.
grin You've seen it all.

There's difference between being educated, and having common sense. cheesy
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Yksoul(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO THEM NO HARM
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by Bheembor: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
It's so sad to see what our generation is turning into. Our youths have generated the habit of disrespecting and condemning anyone that doesn't see things from their own point of view, and they attribute this dirty habit to having freedom of speech.

Generations before us are very careful of what they say and how they say it, they take our culture of being respectful and cautious to heart, dearly. That is why we see them flourishing till this present time.

If you can't guard your heart and tongue diligently, you will earn yourself a life of struggles. We need to beware!!!
Re: Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye by bonechamberlain(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Old age don dey worry the man, imagine the beard issue and marrying within rccg only, now this i give up lol
the man should be ashamed of himself. Truly old age don dey worry am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.