Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me (4450 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Pls, Advise Needed On Mother In Law / Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by NikitaNike(f): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2016
I got married three years ago and had a sixteen month old son whom I loves so much. Everything was going on fine until hubby lost his job and the family started depend on my petty business for survival.
I never gave him a reason to worry over his joblessness but discovering that am pregnant despite using contraceptive is killing me.
He want me to keep the baby but am total against it.
I know this is a trying period and things will be better but having another child under this circumstantances is what I can't deal with.
Tell me, am I wrong to opt for abortion?
Am I wrong to place my little boy before any other thing?
Ur advise will help me make the right decision.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by biazarre(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2016
I may b wrong... but I can't blame u... building a family needs proper planning... face ur only little kid for now sis.. n give him d very best..

but abortion is dangerous n its a sin too.... so choose wisely...
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by Korex10: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Children come with their own blessings , you maybe passing up the opportunity to have the world's next Steve Jobs,cos of current circumstances .

9 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by Donald7610: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Don't abort
It might cause delay in future
For
2kidz God will provide

4 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by Ahmed0336(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Korex10:
Children come with their own blessings , you maybe passing up the opportunity to have the world's next Steve Jobs,cos of current circumstances .
true talk. At OP i ll advise you go with this

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by NikitaNike(f): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2016
biazarre:
I may b wrong... but I can't blame u... building a family needs proper planning... face ur only little kid for now sis.. n give him d very best..

but abortion is dangerous n its a sin too.... so choose wisely...
Thanks for ur contribution
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by NikitaNike(f): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Korex10:
DAT is what hubby said but is not an easy task.
Thanks alot.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by NikitaNike(f): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Donald7610:
Don't abort It might cause delay in future For 2kidz God will provide
Ok. thanks

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by NikitaNike(f): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Ahmed0336:
true talk. At OP i ll advise you go with this
Thanks alot.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by byvan03: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
I can imagine what you are going through but please manage and keep the child. Go for a more reliable contraceptive method after birth, failure rate is too high with oral contraceptive.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by thorpido(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
It may be tough but I'll say you should keep the baby.Have faith in God that He will provide.
Tell your hubby to try his hands on something.It may not be what he wants at this moment but it will bring in some income for the family.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by TheArchangel(f): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Keep the child, it won't cost much to do so. We can do your antenatal care via the Internet, when tongue it is time to deliver just PM me your address, we can do it free of charge. Me i dey fear the rate of infertility and complications after termination of pregnancy which is quite alarming nowadays...

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by NikitaNike(f): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Byvan03, thorpido and thearchangel. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is one tricky issue, I won't advice you not to or to abort, the choice is entirely yours, you know where the shoe pinches more than anyone here. Just weigh your options well and make sure you and your husband agree on something for posterity. Good luck.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by Richy4(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
How serious has your husband been in terms of looking for a job?

People can't just say God will provide without the practical aspect of it... U are the one pregnant, u are the one running the business, if u put to bed, who will take care of where the income is coming from assuming he was still jobless. or are u gonna deliver and start working the next day?

I did not say u must abort but u have to weigh in the two sides and find out which one is ok for u...

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
The family should focus more on how to get a job asap.

What would you do in the event that you/hubby lose a job after 3-4 kids? Would you terminate a living child because of job loss?

In fact, you should be happy. Hubby has about 8-9 months to search for another source of income.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by KanwuliaExtra: 3:48am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't see how having an abortion will help your case.
If you got pregnant even with contraceptives, it means the child was meant to be born.
Simple.
When it was "sweeting" the "2 both of you", you did not think of the possibility of pregnancy?
Stop PHOCKING. Period! wink
You go born TRIPLETS next I swear.
Nothing as poisonous as the AKAMU of a JOBLESS MAN. cheesy

So your husband still has time for bedroom activities with joblessness? shocked
How DID his pehnis get erect? undecided
Even you too dey shake waist too?
Awwwwwww . . . . . . Very Romantic!

Shior!

5 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 03, 2016
You and hubby need to be practical and adapt to the situation at hand
What are his prospects of finding another job? Is he looking and is he hardworking and ready to tdo anything legal to bring money in for his family?

I won't advise abortion for a number of reasons but your hubby has to roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty.
You also need strength because you may need to rely on your business for a while
I pray that it all works out for you all
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by njiasi30(f): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmmm, I really feel 4 u.. I know of s/o going tru d same situation. What dey re going tru, I won't wish dat 4 my enemy self.

Dere is 2 side of a coin. I can't tell u 2 abort d baby BC I can't tell what d future will hold 4 u...and also 4 d baby if u decide to keep it. Talk 2 ur hubby in a nice way, if he can put pride aside he will definitely succeed. Make sure u dont give him room dat u can provide 4 everything, if nt sorry is ur name BC he will just relax and dere is nothing u can do Dan 2 b quarrelling...

I just pray God turns ur story 4 gd.Think deep b4 u take any decision,I wish u well my dear so cheer up kiss

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by freecocoa(f): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
I don't see how having an abortion will help your case.
If you got pregnant even with contraceptives, it means the child was meant to be born.
Simple.
When it was "sweeting" the "2 both of you", you did not think of the possibility of pregnancy?

So your husband still has time for bedroom activities with joblessness? shocked
How DID his pehnis get erect? undecided
Even you too dey shake waist too?
Awwwwwww . . . . . . Very Romantic!

Shior!
grin grin grin

Ever funny.

Good to see you.

2 Likes

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by KanwuliaExtra: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
grin grin grin

Ever funny.

Good to see you.

Thanks my dia!
Good to see you too. cheesy
Everybarry don BUHARIZE with the change of HUNGER! grin
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by Onegai(f): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

But this is horrifyingly true o. If they do a statistic of children born in multiple births and correlate it to their parents' financial standing, there is a big chance it will show that the lower the income, the higher the chance of having multiple births naturally, without Scientific intervention. Even in countries: the richer the country, the lower the birthrate, poorer countries will be conceiving triplets naturally, anyhow. Or to quote my evuls sister "shey you want twins, ehnn tell Himself to quit his job and become a driver or labourer. You will deliver triplets sef grin"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by KanwuliaExtra: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Onegai:

But this is horrifyingly true o. If they do a statistic of children born in multiple births and correlate it to their parents' financial standing, there is a big chance it will show that the lower the income, the higher the chance of having multiple births naturally, without Scientific intervention. Even in countries: the richer the country, the lower the birthrate, poorer countries will be conceiving triplets naturally, anyhow. Or to quote my evuls sister "shey you want twins, ehnn tell Himself to quit his job and become a driver or labourer. You will deliver triplets sef grin"

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks my dia!
Good to see you too. cheesy
Everybarry don BUHARIZE with the change of HUNGER! grin
No be small thing o my sister. grin
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by KanwuliaExtra: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
No be small thing o my sister. grin

Even NL don chop CHANGE!
Muchechecheche
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by freecocoa(f): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Even NL don chop CHANGE!
Muchechecheche
Na NL chop am pass sef.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by crackhaus: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mindfulness, what say you?

I don't know why I'm eager to read the unconventional response you might bring here. cheesy
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2016

stories that touch.

I pray your hubby gets a job soon.

direct him to nairaland job/vacancies section too.

this is like the worst time to have kids.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by charades: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
pls my dear... I can imagine how u feel, but for that child to still be dia despite d attempt to remove it, it means dat God is in control n he knows d future of the child n how great d child will be. Good luck with ur decision.
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by ifyalways(f): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm not sure you need strangers opinion. . .

Your body, life and marriage.

If I were in your shoes, I'd keep the pregnancy though. Reasons:
Hubby is at home now so he can handle the homefront(no need for help or nanny) when baby arrives.

I'd love to get done and over with pregnancy and birthing fast so we can enter the raising stage. The earlier, the better.

Unless it's a rape, teen pregnancy, life threatening or unmarried jobless lady with an unwanted pregnancy , I'm totally against abortion.

1 Like

Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by thorpido(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Joavid:

stories that touch.

I pray your hubby gets a job soon.

direct him to nairaland job/vacancies section too.

this is like the worst time to have kids.

@bolded,are you speaking specifically of her situation or are you saying people shouldn't have children at this period?
Re: Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me by thorpido(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2016
ifyalways:
I'm not sure you need strangers opinion. . .

Your body, life and marriage.

If I were in your shoes, I'd keep the pregnancy though. Reasons:
Hubby is at home now so he can handle the homefront(no need for help or nanny) when baby arrives.

I'd love to get done and over with pregnancy and birthing fast so we can enter the raising stage. The earlier, the better.

Unless it's a rape, teen pregnancy, life threatening or unmarried jobless lady with an unwanted pregnancy , I'm totally against abortion.
Hmm,that will be okay with a woman who has a hands-on hubby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me Can My Husband Ex-girl Be Our Family Friend. / Please Help!,how Would I Resurrect My Social Life?. / Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.