Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria (14270 Views)

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari / 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by FagsamPHP(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
k
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Coldfeet(f): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
I concur! Same way thousands of biafran children died of starvation in the east. They didn't care then now why should I? undecided

Rest in peace in advance it's your grand father buhary that has diverted funds meant to feed you for his political witch hunting.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Danthesage(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yet we have government... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nusaf:

What's this one saying?
read it again if u don't understand.... however he's saying the truth

8 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Descartes: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari don buy market for Telegraph grin

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Rapuru14: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Brings to remembrance the evil meted out to innocent children and mothers during the 1967-1970 hostilities.

There is God oo

9 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
only dangote can solve the problem, not to talk of other rich northerners, they have ruled this country more, yet their region is still poor and backward, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, if dem nor see food make dem chop sand na

9 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by aiksneffects: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari is a failure. I blame illiterate Nigerians who voted for a frail old man in place of a more competent leaders.

Tribalism and hatred is disgusting.

Yoruba brothers, This is how Tinubu conived with the abokis to manipulate all of you to bring Buhari to power.

Now how market. We southerners; our inability to have a consensus on a very important matter as who rule Nigeria is the main reason why we are where we are today.

4 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...these kids dont deserve this...they deserve education and a better nigeria.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Fedayeen02: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nusaf:

What's this one saying?
He is saying buhari the dullard should look up the word KARMA in the dictionary

4 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Osgilliat(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
I still don't get it why some people will keep saying that Boko haram were used to make GEJ administration ungovernable. Why would a sane politician wants to destablize his or her people knowing that they can get him more votes than any region. GEJ had the opportunity to end Boko haram but he intentionally ignored it because of election. He watched as his people embezzle the money meant for weapon. All those bloods are on you GEJ and you know it more than anyone, they were all backing you when taking that decision but now there ain't nobody there to bear the conscience of it.. It's only you now, you can hide your face from the whole Nigerian but you can't hide the memory of what youve done from us. We knew you were misled but you chose that path yourself. 500,000 children.

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
And they have wealthy persons... where are these people to help.out??
AishaHaliburton Saraki Atiku IBB Abacha's etc .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by muller101(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
First. They should quit breeding like guinea pig. If they really need assistance.

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Fedayeen02: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:
only dangote can solve the problem, not to talk of other rich northerners, they have ruled this country more, yet their region is still poor and backward, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, if dem nor see food make dem chop sand na

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by veraponpo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
50,000children?? shocked

That's huge. Chai Karma is a binch. They did it to make GEJ's administration ungovernable. Now they are the ones ungovernable by buhari;

GEJ will be laughing hard where he is... oh no; he is not that kind of man. He has a big heart to love even his enemies.

God forgive dem.
God bless GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.

Do you know that the lives and deaths of these children are cursing GEJ?

He used his love for power and wastefulness to kill the parents of these children.
They are orphans today because somebody allowed the money meant for military equipment shared among his cronies/people.
God will judge.
Jonathan, the worst President ever.
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nicur:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/50000-children-face-death-by-starvation-in-northern-nigeria/

I raised the alarm over a month ago!
I compared it to humanitarian emergency in Biafra and one ignorant poster called it a joke.

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by sanfranka2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
just have 3 things to say 1; God guide them 2; they grow tomorrow and start carrying gun and bombs 3; sai baba
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=Fedayeen02 post=48120537][/quote]you assumed I was beautiful, now thats what I call callous, I see you are a troll, but you see, things like this are stale, and this meme in no way relates to this topic or my comments, grow up, like I noted before, you have no respect, and since you didn't argue about your father voting for apc, then I might as well ignore you,cynics like you will stoop low just to argue, but unfortunately, if your father voted for apc,then what is he?mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, your yeye dey smell, carry am go front, if you like Keep following my comments upandan

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by nelcliff(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
justhelp:
Uk, Uk, Uk news on Nigeria govt, the news is coming from pit of lie, the artcle refuse to name a state or town even the refuge camp involve in their write-up and some fools will believe this since that is what they love to write. Though bad belle is allow.
Moreover, anybody can write whatever he likes in their article but they are not smart enough to deceive some of us they should try harder. Once again bad belle is allow.

In case this is the first time u heard abt this news, then I think u are just returning from a village where there is no radio, television and even news paper stand... this issued is all over the IDP CAMPS. welcome to township... it is real....

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Nusaf: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
He is saying buhari the dullard should look up the word KARMA in the dictionary
Assumptions, based on bigotry and hatred is the problem of black man. BH that had been in existence during Yar'adua's administration was founded by Buhari, is that what u are saying? Sometimes, we need to be scientific in our assumptions, it will go a long way in developing the Black. It is practically impossible to hear of blind and baseless accusations like this in developed countries even if everybody in that country wants the president dead, go and find out.
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by UncleSnr(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
And a Northern governor deemed it fit to spend almost #1bn on tourism to Mecca.

4 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by hollandis(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
BlindAngel:
They voted for change, they took tje election very serious as if their life depends on it, they were in the rain, sun. And any kind of harsh wether you could ever imaging voting. Only kano state pulled nearly 2m votes that is the results 5 - 6 SS states combined together if you should minus delta state.
So here is the change, they should enjoy it while it lasts.
Lol
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by JoNach: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
justhelp:
Uk, Uk, Uk news on Nigeria govt, the news is coming from pit of lie, the artcle refuse to name a state or town even the refuge camp involve in their write-up and some fools will believe this since that is what they love to write. Though bad belle is allow.
Moreover, anybody can write whatever he likes in their article but they are not smart enough to deceive some of us they should try harder. Once again bad belle is allow.
1 zombie spotted!! ... Your English tho.. I have noticed they most zombies on NL have problems with their English , could it be a typo or they r not well educated like their gworo gworo chewing dullard

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by ATERI(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Once foreign enemy papers attack Nigeria, morons go to the gutter by becoming tribalistic, instead of seeing through the antics of desperate journalists that want to spread bad news about Nigeria-even when one doesn`t exist. What a shame!
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by moffat(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
“One of the reasons we have this humanitarian crisis in northern Nigeria is that Mr Buhari is diverting vital resources away from the campaign to pursue his own political agenda,” explained a senior Western official. “The Nigerian government, which is receiving significant amounts of foreign aid, needs to understand that its main priority is to deal with Boko Haram, and also to make sure Nigeria does not suffer the worst humanitarian disaster in its history.”the hailing haler she be able to read for theirself zombioulocan

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Remix10(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Apart from the incessant bombings by the boko harams in Northern Nigeria that ravaged their homes, I believe the Northern folks needs lots of orientation on family planning, you would imagine a woman with like 20children, you begin to wonder, how on earth can she and the father cater for all of them?

Am a Sokoto corper, The worst is that when you tell them, they will tell you it is not in their Quran, #mufus...Ignorance is a disease, Starvation is one of its symptoms

Almajiris everywhere, no where to sleep,Hunger everywhere, always perching on plates after one has finished eating in a mama put, Haba, they are much joor.

Buhari too cannot even do anything , Aso Rock is not in Nigeria,its too far that he can see, of course he's deaf so he can't hear. Reading? Ask him of his FSLC...na joke I de ooo

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by justhelp(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
nelcliff:

In case this is the first time u heard abt this news, then I think u are just returning from a village where there is no radio, television and even news paper stand... this issued is all over the IDP CAMPS. welcome to township... it is real....
before you quote a post and talk nonsense like try to check the profile the person you want to quote, your registered in the year 2007 and I registered 2013, go back and check who is more active here, check your total post and compare with mine, if you stays in the village good for you if you want to see me now come to Agege.
Pls show me more links to that news of about 50,000 children about to die cos of hunger here in Nigeria and the states they are, as you claim but if you can't,make sure your fingers are connected to your brain next time you want to type and quote me here.
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Guyman02: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nusaf:

What's this one saying?

The truth, it hurts!

In the North it seems there is a race to out populate the other regions in Nigeria and to give credence to claims that there are more Muslims in Nigeria, thats why the elite frown at any mention of population control or family planning.
I live in the North, here a man who hawks kolanut worth N2000 has 3 wives and 20 children and how do you expect him to feed them, clothe them, school fees other than to send them away as Almajiri to cater for themselves at very tender ages and hides under the cover of Koran says we should send our kids out to study Islam and ways of Allah; but in reality he doesnt know there where-about to know if they are actually studying the Koran or struggling for survival moving town to town.

6 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by justhelp(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
ATERI:
Once foreign enemy papers attack Nigeria, morons go to the gutter by becoming tribalistic, instead of seeing through the antics of desperate journalists that want to spread bad news about Nigeria-even when one doesn`t exist. What a shame!
I concur, tell them
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by EROMS38(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Spot on

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
veraponpo:

He used his love for power and wastefulness to kill the parents of these children.
They are orphans today because somebody allowed the money meant for military equipment shared among his cronies/people.
God will judge.
Jonathan, the worst President ever.

First statement, was it GEJ that created BH that took their lives. Go and meet ur northern elites that created BH in collaboration with international bodies are the ones that av their lives and deaths of the children.

Second statement; everybody in Nigeria, if APC knows that GEJ has no love for power. So that point is dead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.