Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria (14268 Views)

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari / 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Missmossy(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Eww terrible embarassed

Suffering in innocence.

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by justhelp(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
JoNach:
1 zombie spotted!! ... My English tho.. I have noticed they most zombies on NL have problems with our English , could it be a typo or am not well educated like my ogogoro clueless master
enjoy
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Missmossy(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Eww terrible embarassed

Suffering in innocence. It's not a new thing in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Naijapikin1: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na buhari cause am, oya collect am!

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by passyhansome(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
[size=18pt]The state practices religion that supports polygamy so what do you expect, The same religion should educate them on how to take care or maintain reproduction, even some animal do, why ask or go for what you can't control, meanwhile are north the only tribe with child starvation, sometimes I marvel and at the end we claim that Nigeria is one,still we practice Nepotism, enthnocentrism, marginalization, please lets practice what we preach or say. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by nelcliff(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
justhelp:
before you quote a post and talk nonsense like try to check the profile the person you want to quote, your registered in the year 2007 and I registered 2013, go back and check who is more active here, check your total post and compare with mine, if you stays in the village good for you if you want to see me now come to Agege.
Pls show me more links to that news of about 50,000 children about to die cos of hunger here in Nigeria and the states they are, as you claim but if you can't,make sure your fingers are connected to your brain next time you want to type and quote me here.

it's now I believe what another person quoted actually meant... and I quote: 1 zombie spotted.....

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by stagger: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
How many million children died of starvation in Biafra in 1968-1969? Thank God some of those who masterminded the atrocities of starvation in that civil war are still alive to see how nemesis has caught up with their people. What goes around always comes around.

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by olamide215: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Have been there and have seen they need to be reorientated but its difficult as in they need to format their brains and install new sensible software .what baffles me is that they have a lot of food over there ranging from fruits vegetables grains etc and still malnutrition is not far from them

6 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by MsFaith: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
and yet dem go dey born pikin like pigs

3 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Fedayeen02: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:
you assumed I was beautiful, now thats what I call callous, I see you are a troll, but you see, things like this are stale, and this meme in no way relates to this topic or my comments, grow up, like I noted before, you have no respect, and since you didn't argue about your father voting for apc, then I might as well ignore you,cynics like you will stoop low just to argue, but unfortunately, if your father voted for apc,then what is he?mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, your yeye dey smell, carry am go front, if you like Keep following my comments upandan
What are you saying? Typing long epistle to sound right? Why my dad in this matter? Why are you fighting nothing?

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by slowbreeze(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I thot dey said it was d north dat feeds d entire nation & dat is dia basic contribution to Nigeria..mtschew!! dem neva feed demselves finish...Dats y dey can neva survive witout d south cos dey av got nothing to offer.BloodyParasites!

5 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
What are you saying? Typing long epistle to sound right? Why my dad in this matter? Why are you fighting nothing?
because you insulted my boyfriend on the other thread, and trolled me here and then used this demeaning meme that didn't in anyway correlate with my comment, which makes you a misogynist,if you cannot be civilized enough to counter a comment without using insults,then be ready,let my moniker sink in,this is not romance section where immature people like you troll, if you throw the first jab at me, be ready to receive two, if you think that you put male as your sex makes you smarter and have more mouth, nonsense
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Fedayeen02: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:
because you insulted my boyfriend on the other thread, and trolled me here and then used this demeaning meme that didn't in anyway correlate with my comment, which makes you a misogynist
I call buhari supporters zombie so its the word for them. Misogyny kwa undecided I'm calling you out as an individual who brought someone dad into a discuss. Funny enough my father is no longer around and I'm also a father so i ll let it slide but you can continue to vent your anger on someone ypu don't know.

My research about bullying on social media is going well grin

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I call buhari supporters zombie so its the word for them. Misogyny kwa undecided I'm calling you out as an individual who brought someone dad into a discuss. Funny enough my father is no longer around and I'm also a father so i ll let it slide but you can continue to vent your anger on someone ypu don't know.

My research about bullying on social media is going well grin
and i am also calling out an arsehole who used a meme to insult me as a woman,yes I don't know you, and you don't know me too,so you have no right to quote me with that meme because I find it degrading and insulting, considering we had an altercation on the other thread not long, it's no coincidence to conclude that you trolled me here
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by utytill(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
laff but APC won in all IDP camps.

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by francisbiz: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nusaf:

What's this one saying?
Ooh God! You are fantastically predictable. Read through and you will meet where the person you quoted predicted you and he foresaw your suicide.
Learn to read and digest!

2 Likes

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Fedayeen02: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:
and i am also calling out an arsehole who used a meme to insult me as a woman,yes I don't know you, and you don't know me too,so you have no right to quote me with that meme because I find it degrading and insulting, considering we had an altercation on the other thread not long, it's no coincidence to conclude that you trolled me here
Can we bury the hatchet and shake hands as friends? War is time consuming and leaves you bruised and sore.

I'm a war veteran here but i can say peace is bliss

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by axishale(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
>:
chemicalDisease:
I blame
Awolowo on this. grin
grin ;Dthere is a chemical disease in your brain grin
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Vincent41(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nicur:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/50000-children-face-death-by-starvation-in-northern-nigeria/

i love this news,well written
a spade was called a spade...Buhari is a dictator
Mr Buhari was involved in an embarrassing diplomatic row with Downing Street earlier this year after David Cameron was overheard remarking to the Queen that Nigeria was one “of the most corrupt countries in the world” ahead of an anti-corruption summit in London.

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by DANO1011(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
gurunlocker:
When they will just be giving birth without planning, getting married to different wives and living in abject poverty.... How won't they suffer? They will now be saying muslims population are more than Christians
You know Better sir, that's exactly The cause !
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by wtfCode: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
otitokoroleti:
These Almajiris needs to change their mentality where even a blind beggar will have 3 to 5 wives.
the thing even dey surprise me sef. That north lifestyle is so 'animalized' :\

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by francisbiz: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
olamide215:
Have been there and have seen they need to be reorientated but its difficult as in they need to format their brains and install new sensible software .what baffles me is that they have a lot of food over there ranging from fruits vegetables grains etc and still malnutrition is not far from them
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by oweman: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=48111839]Do we really have a president?

[img]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2016/07/29/nigeria_famine-xlarge_trans++jOQBqHPue1OzaV-f3vIX8r02NsxJHKqvFZC71Q2o53I.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2016/07/29/starving_child-large_trans++piVx42joSuAkZ0bE9ijUnHlS6YSfQWFkft4A8pSEFYM.jpg[/img][/quote

That is a direct after effect of Nigeria's government looting policy led by Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan PhD !
I sincerely hope President Buhari will make sure all those involved get their days at judgement sooner than later .
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Umunne Buhari. God of innocent Biafran Kids at work ! Rip innocent Biafran Kids !
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
justhelp:
Uk, Uk, Uk news on Nigeria govt, the news is coming from pit of lie, the artcle refuse to name a state or town even the refuge camp involve in their write-up and some fools will believe this since that is what they love to write. Though bad belle is allow.
Moreover, anybody can write whatever he likes in their article but they are not smart enough to deceive some of us they should try harder. Once again bad belle is allow.

My dear wake up and face the reality. Have you not heard that over 70 trailers of rice meant for the IDPs in the North were stolen by your APC. Pls go to the IDPS camps in the North and see things for yourself.
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by TomHagen: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Make dem stop to born born. Pikin no be property!!!
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nusaf:

What's this one saying?

He said that APC stole over 70 trailers of rice meant for the IDPs in the North. And the health of these people have been CHAINED BY CHANGE.
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
justhelp:
before you quote a post and talk nonsense like try to check the profile the person you want to quote, your registered in the year 2007 and I registered 2013, go back and check who is more active here, check your total post and compare with mine, if you stays in the village good for you if you want to see me now come to Agege.
Pls show me more links to that news of about 50,000 children about to die cos of hunger here in Nigeria and the states they are, as you claim but if you can't,make sure your fingers are connected to your brain next time you want to type and quote me here.

Pls which part of Agege are you staying that you have not heard of hunger in the North.
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
They need not worry,the ever caring niger delta concerned environMENTÅL ACTIVISTS,'SOFISTICATED' AFONJAS are going to stage a peaceful and otherwise protest to the authorities concerned..

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by mickeymimi: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
some of the money recovered from looters can also be diverted to help the starving children..Those in charge of those children are the ones stealing the food , clothing and medical items to care for the children.
Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by UjSizzle(f): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
50,000children?? shocked

That's huge. Chai Karma is a binch. They did it to make GEJ's administration ungovernable. Now they are the ones ungovernable by buhari;

GEJ will be laughing hard where he is... oh no; he is not that kind of man. He has a big heart to love even his enemies.

God forgive dem.
God bless GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.
You and everyone who hit 'like' should be ashamed of yourselves. This is not about politics. Those dying children did not ask for this; they are as much victims as you think your GEJ was... even more.
So the next time you have nothing useful to say, still your fingers and say a quick prayer instead.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria by pippimp(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
50,000children?? shocked

That's huge. Chai Karma is a binch. They did it to make GEJ's administration ungovernable. Now they are the ones ungovernable by buhari;

GEJ will be laughing hard where he is... oh no; he is not that kind of man. He has a big heart to love even his enemies.

God forgive dem.
God bless GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.

He should be choking on his food and not laughing because he is/was part of the problem. You guys talk like Nigeria was an eldorado state and Buhari came and ruined it. Mention one time in Nigeria's history when anything was ok. Nigeria has never had one decent leader. Not one. Present president included. Nigeria was crap since independence and will always be crap until it's citizens change their mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner / INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification / Finance Ministry Requests $8.92m World Bank Loan For Stationery, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.