Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" (21369 Views)

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" / My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Coldfeet(f): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Hi concur
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by faruz: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
Very true. I weigh over 120kg am ayam proud! #TeamFattyBomBom grin check my dp if you wan see Fynestboi and FynestGeh selfie but no yab me o biko cheesy

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
piture or u know the rest cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Chaii ! See Heavy weight pusher Lol. I would rather you did yourself some good, shed extra baggages and look like my boue. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Emeka71(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2016
She is only trying to console herself.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by ladyF(f): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2016
faruz:
piture or u know the rest cheesy

oya check the dp again grin
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Qmerit(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2016
nerodenero:
Lepacious Bose was fat and now slim. Stop consoling yourself, you are occupying too much space smiley grin. See her for helpful tips.

Ummm so she nor know ba? See ur tongue running talk talk

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Now she got me pissed!
When your mates where learning to read you where first at unwrapping biscuit and chaffing down 5 boiled eggs everyday at the age of 4 years what did you expect? you would look like Tyra angry

minister of stomach affairs! rubbish!
Fat people aint gettin no sympathy from me!
YOU ARE FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT

might morphy fat rangers
fatman and grubbin
miss eat alot
she plays for fattester united

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by wada88(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
and so what? abi make we run?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by faruz: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
oya check the dp again grin
i still cnt find the piture angry
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Lizboh(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
ademoladeji:
[size=16pt]She-popo-tamus[/size] grin grin grin grin

Shut up your mumu mouth, is the God that created that hippopotamus different from the God that created giraffe.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by jerryfisher(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

http://punchng.com/dont-enemies-eniola-badmus/
some na chop chop,,,naija women too chop
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Cutehector(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2016
DONSMITH123:
No! you are not big. But seeing you only reminds me of my favourites verse in primary school.

Big, Bigger.........
sir please include falconey in ur vote please. U promised to vote for him.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Originalsly: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Very true....some people are destined to be fat... regardless of what or how little they eat. To become slim by force would be unhealthy for them.... no matter how well they look. But damn.... too many people are fat..wayyy too fat not because of genes but because of what they eat, how much they eat and how often they eat... self made fatties.... then they sing the same song...some people are destined to be fat.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by byvan03: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Fat and making money is always better than slim and broke. If your slim no help you , then you gat to cut this babe some slack, everyone won't be slim.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by uwajeh(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Obesity is without a doubt the greatest causw of early deaths in the world today.

The problem is that most women discuss fat on the basis of fashion and not as a serious health issue. It's not about fashion it's about health.

The good thing is that the problem of excess fat can be curtailed, just ask the likes of Missy Elliot.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
lestat:
Now she got me pissed!
When your mates where learning to read you where first at unwrapping biscuit and chaffing down 5 boiled eggs everydat at the age of 4 years what did you expect? you would look like Tyra angry

might morphy fat rangers
fatman and grubbin
miss eat alot

Dude

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by konnet: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2016
deb303:
abi o ma sister...make we dey fat dey go jare
: ) but you not busty .good shape tho
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by wada88(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2016
ademidedavid:
shocked
Hmmm, that's very bad of you
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by ladyF(f): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2016
faruz:
i still cnt find the piture angry
The network is so bad here. cry
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Raydos: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
You started it well.

but you ended it with 'i am single and not searchin'
what if i propose to you now?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by 99foxxy(f): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Abeg we're all different as such everyone must not be like everyone. Beautiful in your way but you have to be fit for your health.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Sirmuel1(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
lestat:
Now she got me pissed!
When your mates where learning to read you where first at unwrapping biscuit and chaffing down 5 boiled eggs everydat at the age of 4 years what did you expect? you would look like Tyra angry

might morphy fat rangers
fatman and grubbin
miss eat alot

After you na you oh! grin

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by mira4u: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Tell them jor my sis

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by kingsilly(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Until she ends up like this grin grin

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by ShayGirl(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
It either run in their genes or she lacks control on d consumption of foods....gringringrin

But on a serious note, not all are destined to be slim, some must occupy space as well..tongue

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by lailo: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
First error-Im an actor grin grin grin.2nd error-some pple are destined to be big.Where dem write am 4 bible or Quran

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by lailo: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
First error-Im an actor grin grin grin.2nd error-some pple are destined to be big.Where dem write am 4 bible or Quran?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by khukhi(f): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

http://punchng.com/dont-enemies-eniola-badmus/

I LOVE THIS WOMAN... She's doing great things for herself while the haters be hating.. grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by khukhi(f): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
uwajeh:
Obesity is without a doubt the greatest causw of early deaths in the world today.

The problem is that most women discuss fat on the basis of fashion and not as a serious health issue. It's not about fashion it's about health.

The good thing is that the problem of excess fat can be curtailed, just ask the likes of Missy Elliot.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT . I think most women tend to be ashamed and often turn to solutions that do not really help and end up giving up and getting bigger. It took me 4 years but I eventually spoke to my dr. about my weight issues. He took a cholesterol test band upon receiving these we discussed options to help me loose the additional weight I had to a healthier body weight. Obviously your diet needs to change which is VERY hard cause you gain weight due to poor eating habits/choices.Habits are not easy to change. He prescribed Duromine for me and i did a bit of research on it before purchasing and it worked wonders!! If anyone is serious about loosing weight let them discuss the different options avail. with a health professional. Diets are not easy to maintain..Now I am slowly reducing my dosage/strength to get used to eating less without medication..if you eat like a pig unfortunately you do end up looking like one and some people are emotional eaters...so not everyone will understand.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by khukhi(f): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Originalsly:
Very true....some people are destined to be fat... regardless of what or how little they eat. To become slim by force would be unhealthy for them.... no matter how well they look. But damn.... too many people are fat..wayyy too fat not because of genes but because of what they eat, how much they eat and how often they eat... self made fatties.... then they sing the same song...some people are destined to be fat.

grin grin grin grin self made fatties.....amen to that Lol!
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Baroba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
I actually like this lady, she has a lovely personality, but she needs to do something about her weight..Juicing, reduced carb intake, more protein and a bit of vigorous exercise and she will be transformed in a matter of months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert / Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos / Terry G Celebrates His Son Teerex On His 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.