Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert (21370 Views)

“Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by joshchisimdi: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Alibaba has reacted to Neymar's rape allegation, shortly after footage of the accuser who was beating the footballer was leaked.

Alibaba who recounted a friend's experience with his sister-in-law as he reacted to Neymar's rape allegation, told men on alert. The comedian who stated that he is against rape, added that such empathy shouldn't be abused by women.

He wrote;

"First off, I am against rape. And anyone, who rapes another should be made to face serious penalties. To deter others and to punish offenders, is the only way to go. BUT, BECAUSE WE ARE SYMPATHETIC AND MORE PROTECTIVE OF THE WOMEN INVOLVED IN RAPE CASES, DOESN’T MEAN, THAT EMPATHY SHOULD BE ABUSED.
Only God knows how many, like Joseph, would have gone down, because one lady wants to ride on those sympathies.

We donated money to try get a lawyer for a friend who was accused of raping his sister in law, in 2015, in Bayelsa. Only for God to have smiled on him through a camera hidden in a wall clock. If not for that wall clock, our man was a gonnnnnaaaaaa. The CCTV showed, the man saying resisting all the time. In one of the frames, she said, “You are a suegbe. And you call yourself a man. Maybe that’s why sister never carry belle.” Our man in the story above, is one of the lucky few, just like @Neymarjr Let’s be very alert"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/06/alibaba-reacts-to-neymars-rape-allegation-tells-men-to-be-on-alert/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by kenzosky: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Some of us are already on alert. I just got myself a 360 degree maximus smart security camera with a standing, placed beside my bed. And about ten waterproof mini cameras distributed around my house. I non need wahala.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by joshchisimdi: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Waakanda: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tell him to go and settle down (marry) or hang his "kini kan" period cool

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by lilmax(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
of course I was against anything rape in the past years

but now, all rape cases involving girls from 16 above are questionable

it's just a manipulative tool that's all

there's nothing like my boyfriend raped me, she's just lying

62 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:
Some of us are already on alert. I just got myself a 360 degree maximus smart security camera with a standing placed beside my bed. And about ten waterproof mini cameras distributed around my house. I non need wahala.
u be secret agent

47 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by foolbuster: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nothing pains women like a man's rejection of their sexual advances. The thing dey pepper them die.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Respect55(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
I fear women

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Skepticus: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waakanda:
Tell him to go and settle down (marry) or hang is "kini kan" period cool

cool

Witch.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by SaintLucia: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ali Baba your message is for those men that womanize, love clubbing and all kinds of social life and not for people like us that stick to our wife.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by chibu4u2(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
sad
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Mak4web(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
cool
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Advancedman(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Correct Bro.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Sierusvirus(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waakanda:
You need sense to progress in life.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by babyfaceafrica: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
until drastic measures is taken against people that accuse people wrongly.. nothing will change..let us start with 10years with hard labour

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Olorunnim: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
foolbuster:
Nothing pains women like a man's rejection of their sexual advances. The thing dey pepper them die.

Not Everyone would like their forbidden fruit, Some fruit don rotten

7 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by shakamarh: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
This man and his lie lie stories grin

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Richdad50(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
You lie with reckless abandon. No good Son, not good.
kenzosky:
Some of us are already on alert. I just got myself a 360 degree maximus smart security camera with a standing, placed beside my bed. And about ten waterproof mini cameras distributed around my house. I non need wahala.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by zone51: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank God I'm married but any private meeting, I'm turning on my phone's recorder smiley
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Kayceenaz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
This matter is highly serious. Some women are out to undo you. Men, constantly ask God for grace to apply self-control and remain patient till marriage; if you're married, stay glued to your wife. That voluptuous lass can literally jeopardize you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Contumely: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
SaintLucia:
Ali Baba your message is for those men that womanize, love clubbing and all kinds of social life and not for people like us that stick to our wife.

you sound so myopic.

Do you know that even your secretary in the office can accuse you?

Your pastor's wife can accuse you.

Even a lady you are giving a lift.

Most uber drivers have been accused but later found to be innocent.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
foolbuster:

women were not designed to handle that...

that is why they go beaerk when it happens to them

13 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by davillian(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Alert bawo
When the only thing that function at the moment is the head(diiick head)
Georgia vs Gibraltar
Is another 40odds+ that might drop Gibraltar might win 0-1,draw 1-1 or 1-2
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by buzorcharles(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waakanda:
hope u have sealed Ur puna

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by ORIENTATION101: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
SaintLucia:
Joseph in the Bible was a womanizer abi

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by tstx(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Always.....

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by kingbee90: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:

Damn Bro You are a creepy ass Niiga! I wonder the number of recorded clips containing nakked girls you will have.
I also pity the girls you sleep with on that bed.

But Las Las you dey Lie Sha!

15 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by pansophist(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
All these rape accusations has gotten so common that no one believes women anymore. An handsome footballer like Neymar, that is rich and famous will rape a woman? I doubt.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waakanda:

D story of u just read wasn't it about a married man who d wife's sister wanted 2 seduce?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry G Celebrates His Son Teerex On His 5th Birthday / Oti Gan Pa (Alfa Sule) Crew Escape Death •60 Bullets Recovered / Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.