Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

A Cheap Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheap Girl (3237 Views)

Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics / Who Is A Cheap Girl? / Who Is A Cheap Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheap Girl by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
A cheap girl knows cheap girls JustSayin And this thread is so not worth it #Runsout!
Re: A Cheap Girl by newsphase(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

so u said I should not look at their skin (dress) so I should look inside only.why are u saying this u are one of those types who will make them to think that's guys just looking inside them not their skin

When I say do not judge them by their skin.. I did not mean dress ... I was using a figure of speech...

You said I am one of those guys...

Meaning all those people telling me that there is no one like me are wrong? Interesting...

Well Ladies should understand this... No man wants to marry a cheap woman. No man wants to marry a woman and want her to walk half naked in the street in the name of fashion while small boys point their di'cks at her...
But there are few men out there who are ready to ask and understand why a woman could choose to be so cheap and they are ready to reform her into the best woman out there....

Look at it this way... when gold is first mined it is black (also composed of other minerals) and almost uselsss (so cheap).. But after it undergoes some purification process and seperation techniques... it becomes that gold that rich people use to differentiate themselves...

So think of those cheap girls like that... they may be black outside but when you inquire, educate and teach them true value, empower them to be the real women they can be.. you will get the best out of them...

Rather than suffocating them with insults...
Re: A Cheap Girl by Debbywills(f): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dumb Thread. Dumb Op. angry
All this girls claiming virgin, when they've given series of blow jobs, hand jobs and whatever grin

Cry me a river, Ion care!

1 Like

Re: A Cheap Girl by nairalife2013(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:

You are comparing your hustle to that of a lady... and you are just twenty... so young... you have not seen anything yet...
grin grin grin
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:

When I say do not judge them by their skin.. I did not mean dress ... I was using a figure of speech...

You said I am one of those guys...

Meaning all those people telling me that there is no one like me are wrong? Interesting...

Well Ladies should understand this... No man wants to marry a cheap woman. No man wants to marry a woman and want her to walk half naked in the street in the name of fashion while small boys point their di'cks at her...
But there are few men out there who are ready to ask and understand why a woman could choose to be so cheap and they are ready to reform her into the best woman out there....

Look at it this way... when gold is first mined it is black (also composed of other minerals) and almost uselsss (so cheap).. But after it undergoes some purification process and seperation techniques... it becomes that gold that rich people use to differentiate themselves...

So think of those cheap girls like that... they may be black outside but when you inquire, educate and teach them true value, empower them to be the real women they can be.. you will get the best out of them...

Rather than suffocating them with insults...

I have heard you,but mind you this is not an insult. it a facts I posted then about the men characters some people insults me, telling me that is because am a Lady and my experienced made me to say so. same with this one some are calling me dumb or whatsoever let's just says the fact is not an insults pls.
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Debbywills:
Dumb Thread. Dumb Op. angry
All this girls claiming virgin, when they've given series of blow jobs, hand jobs and whatever grin

Cry me a river, Ion care!

sister, I don't know it will hurt you like this but I have already said is not an insults. you shouldn't gets angry upon thing's like this!!! abi it just a dumb things it does not mean.
Re: A Cheap Girl by Debbywills(f): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

sister, I don't know it will hurt you like this but I have already said is not an insults. you shouldn't gets angry upon thing's like this!!! abi it just a dumb things it does not mean.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Cheap Girl by newsphase(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Funkybabee:

I have heard you,but mind you this is not an insult. it a facts I posted then about the men characters some people insults me, telling me that is because am a Lady and my experienced made me to say so. same with this one some are calling me dumb or whatsoever let's just says the fact is not an insults pls.

Oh sorry about that...

Well I know you are not dumb, as a matter of fact.. you spoke from your POV (point of view) and that is something some people are afraid to do because they don't want people to speak bad about them...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise ... Good morning
Re: A Cheap Girl by ShayGirl(f): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2016
How does reading a post and getting angry at d poster makes one cheap na? undecided
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2016
newsphase:

Oh sorry about that...

Well I know you are not dumb, as a matter of fact.. you spoke from your POV (point of view) and that is something some people are afraid to do because they don't want people to speak bad about them...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise ... Good morning

whether u say truth people will blame you even if u tell lie na the same things so why afraid of it E.g pastor Adeboye
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2016
ShayGirl:
How does reading a post and getting angry at d poster makes one cheap na? undecided

is because if u are doing one of those things it will gets u angry and that's mean u are one of them.
Re: A Cheap Girl by ShayGirl(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Funkybabee:

is because if u are doing one of those things it will gets u angry and that's mean u are one of them.

hehehe...I hear u
Re: A Cheap Girl by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2016
When Funkybabee throws another Ibon Gbish!
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
When Funkybabee throws another Ibon Gbish!

itumon?
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2016

pennytration:
Rip English. Ur folks just wasted their money training u in school...
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016

pennytration:
Rip English. Ur folks just wasted their money training u in school...

your statement can not pain me as how my words pain you.!!!

you are one of those men that accommodate cheap girls right

pele go and sleep!!!!
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
tongue
i sabi too much is disturbing you, pls go and find another place to cry.

my last quote

embarassed
pennytration:
Lwkmd... Did u finish primary skul at all?
Re: A Cheap Girl by pennytration(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Funkybabee:
tongue
i sabi too much is disturbing you, pls go and find another place to cry.

my last quote

embarassed

I dont have any problem wif d thread u created, in fact its spot on. But ur English is d most pathetic i've seen on nl. Heck! With such poor educational background how did u learn how to use d internet??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of SEX During Pregnancy. / Name Your Βreast With A Movie Title Or TV Program. Photo / Lagos Girl Wows Internet With Her Humongous Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.