Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Am Tired Of The Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of The Relationship (2128 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
after spending his hard earned money on isi-ewu and suya, u come here to complain that he's too nice. . . i pity the guy sha cheesy grin
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
Girl you crazy? throw the guy my way jare. All the nutheads I meet are total jerks
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by Fiona0007: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
This girl was just asking how to end her relationship without hurting her bf's feelings. 
Stop throwing your judgments to her. She might have her own reasons, or may be she just realised he is not the one after several months!

@poster
Why don't you talk to him about how you feel, and tell him you only want to be a friend.
Re: Am Tired Of The Relationship by jaybee3(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl you crazy? throw the guy my way jare. All the nutheads I meet are total jerks
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Lady Ask U Out: / Father And Daughter Expect Child Together / The Touch Of A Man Makes Women Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.