Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married (2166 Views)

Should Church Dance Like This Be Allowed In Churches / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) / Maybe Atheist Should Leave Christians Alone...there Is No Use... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
Atheists should not be allowed to get married just like the homosexuals.Getting married is a religious thing only, it's between a man and a women to make a commitmen/promiset infron of God.

atheist do not have religion so they shouldn't be married just like the gays.

amen
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by pendo89(f): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
blue blistering barnacles grin grin grin

pave the way for the able
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
joke section
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2011
[/quot
talina:

joke section

THIS IS not a joke this is tthe truth. atheists are Gods number 1 enemy
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2011
they believe jesus suffered for nothing, they don't care !!
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by pendo89(f): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2011
sexsinners:

Atheists should not  be allowed to get married just like the homosexuals.Getting married is a religious thing only, it's  between a man and a women to make a commitmen/promiset infron of God.

atheist do not have religion so[b] they shouldn't be married just like the man-loving-men.
[/b]
amen

sinners listen please.marriage is marriage if done according to the laws of the land and its recognised regardless of religion.
Traditional marriages are marriages,
Keep God out it,If you wanna build your marriage on christian foundation very good but if you choose not to,hey you are married still and the law recognises it.Remember this sinners,there will be no marriage in heaven so don't even attempt to spiritualise it.
God is more concerned about your soul than marital status.

Now how do these two relate? aethists and Homos.
Havent u seen homsexual Fathers/Priest? are they aethists? What about aethists that arent homos?
Be careful not to go overboard and preach heresy.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by Lax75(m): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2011
@ Poster

Is this something your wolee told you
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2011
This thread is an example of BS. if u think myself or sexkillz would support u when ur aerse gets kicked by the atheist, then u don enta one chance. thread moved to religion section, there the atheists would eat u raw
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2011
toba:

This thread is an example of BS. if u think myself or sexkillz would support u when your aerse gets kicked by the atheist, then u don enta one chance. thread moved to religion section, there the atheists would eat u raw

lol Bring it.

pendo89:

sinners listen please.marriage is marriage if done according to the laws of the land and its recognised regardless of religion.
Traditional marriages are marriages,
Keep God out it,If you wanna build your marriage on christian foundation very good but if you choose not to,hey you are married still and the law recognises it.Remember this sinners,there will be no marriage in heaven so don't even attempt to spiritualise it.
God is more concerned about your soul than marital status.

Now how do these two relate? aethists and Homos.
Havent u seen homsexual Fathers/Priest? are they aethists? What about aethists that arent homos?
Be careful not to go overboard and preach heresy.

religious ppl shouldn't acknowledge atheist or homos, both are evil.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by emofine(f): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2011
@OP what if a married religious couple eventually backslide . .  does that then mean they should terminate their marriage for lack of spiritual content? undecided
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2011
Toba! in as much as i argue with ATHEISTS, i have nothing against them! i love their circumlocutory arguments! Dont mind having them as friends too! This thread smacks of Aggravated BULL[b]S[/b]HIT! If i wanna kick any arse on this thread, it'll be the arse of this half pint, clueless, lopsided, gallivanting doomsday preacher that masquerades as a man of the most unreachable high GOD! grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by MrGlobe(m): 12:50am On Sep 04, 2011
Atheist - (pronouced a-tae-east): A group of hypocritical individuals that knows God exist but battling with regulary with their conscience to believe otherwise especially to create philosophical no destination arguments.
(APD Dic 1998)
^^
If you argue with these people, find something better to do with your spare time
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2011
ok. errrm wtf not? 
the institution of marriage is man made. As far as God is concerned (at least from what I believe)
your heart is the window to your soul. What is in there is what matters to him/her. No rings or churches
necessary.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by sexsinners(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2011
sexkillz:

Toba! in as much as i argue with ATHEISTS, i have nothing against them! i love their circumlocutory arguments! Dont mind having them as friends too! This thread smacks of Aggravated BULL[b]S[/b]HIT! If i wanna kick any arse on this thread, it'll be the arse of this half pint, clueless, lopsided, gallivanting doomsday preacher that masquerades as a man of the most unreachable high GOD! grin grin grin grin

frds? and this is why i do not consider you holy, there are only few pure holy ppl left in this world.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by claremont(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2011
What a joke of a poster! I just can't be bothered arguing with this narrow-minded bigot.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2011
What is this doing in the romance section?

Religion please. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by Mynd44: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2011
This guy is full of BS. why don't you move to the religious section permanently?
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by uju2: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
they shouldn't be allowed to marry in a CHURCH but in a court or traditionally why not? that one 'consign' dem.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by MMM2(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
, embarassedembarassed embarassed
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by pendo89(f): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ which 'aethist 'would go marry in church? or any 'religious institution' for that matter?
They don't believe in a supernatural powers .Its that simple.They can marry anywhere and live normal like the rest.May even better.
Discussing religion with aethist is waste of time.
Its like trying to take Antarctica to Sahara.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by claremont(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
uju_1:

they shouldn't be allowed to marry in a CHURCH but in a court or traditionally why not? that one 'consign' dem.
A church is a simple building made up of rocks and sand, nothing wrong if Atheists marry there.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by pendo89(f): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
claremont:

A church is a simple building made up of rocks and sand, nothing wrong if Atheists marry there.

Correction Sir!

A house is a simple building made up of rocks and sand.

A church is the temple of God and that temple is the believer. We are the church or rather supposed to be.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by claremont(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo89:

Correction Sir!

A house is a simple building made up of rocks and sand.

A church is the temple of God and that temple is the believer. We are the church or rather supposed to be.
If God and his followers get angry because Atheists choose to get married in a church, then what does that tell us about a supposedly "loving creator"?!
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by pendo89(f): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
claremont:

If God and his followers get angry because Atheists choose to get married in a church, then what does that tell us about a supposedly "loving creator"?!

Claremont plz.There's God and there's followers. If followers get angry it don't mean God is ok?
And never kick God cz some crazy follower misrepresented Him.
Then I clearly defined to you what 'church is'.So your talking about marrying in a house full of worshippers not church.
Finally,why would an 'aethist' choose to affiliate himself with anything smelling or screaming 'religious?'
I care less where they marry.cz I dnt consider marriage a spiritual thing.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by uju2: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2011
the building is dedicated / belongs to God and thus 1. atheists probably wouldnt wanna get married there 2. atheists shouldn't get married there by definition. there are other venues and options, hotels, halls, beaches etc.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by agnesefe: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2011
I, once snapped at a colleague for his poor impression of his host community, but after reading this thread and a few handles, I believe the joke was on Hollywood, with the “Rise of the planet of Apes” movie title-it’s been here all this while.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by pendo89(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2011
uju_1:

the building is dedicated / belongs to God and thus 1. atheists probably wouldnt wanna get married there 2. atheists shouldn't get married there by definition. there are other venues and options, hotels, halls, beaches etc.

That makes sense.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by DrBRIGHT1: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2011
Indications emerged yesterday that following the August 26 suicide bombing of the United Nations House in Abuja, which is the second of such devastating attacks inside the federal capital territory, the seat of power, President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the deployment of Israeli Security experts to supervise the security of Aso Rock.

Saturday Vanguard gathered that the decision of the President which was deliberated at length by the National Security Council headed by the National Security Adviser, General Owoye Andrew Azazi, Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Oluseyi Petirin, Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Azubuike Ihejirika, Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Mohammed Dikko Umar, DG SSS, Mr. Ekpeyong Ita, Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Abubakar Ringim and the Chief of Naval staff, Vice Admiral Ola Sahad Ibrahim, was eventually agreed upon as terrorism attacks have shown that international cooperation was needed to tackle the threat.

It was gathered that the precision, and expertise displayed in both the bombings of the Police force headquarters and the UN house both in Abuja by the Boko Haram group, as claimed, are making security agencies in the country suspect that external assistance in terms of training, types of explosives and financial support (from Al-QAEDA) has been made available to the group.

The new collaborative security stance of government, according to investigations, showed government’s realization that the security agencies in the country can not do it alone without assistance from foreign experts, especially those that have tackled the menace for so many years.
Re: Atheist Should Not Be Allowed To Get Married by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
I am not into religious debate because I find it foolish when Believers/NonBelievers compare oranges with apples.

Personal belief system is personal and doesn't represent majority. Remember that.

I also find it weird for those who aren't "believers" engage in "believers" traditions and customs. If you do not share the same sentiments as believers then you shouldn't practice marriage and other things. That's my opinion.

Its like walking five steps forward and jumping four steps backward.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes The Money Una Boyfriend Dey Give Una Wetin Una Dey Spend Am On? / I Am In Love Wit A Mobile Policewoman / Is There Any Girl That Doesn't Really Have A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.