Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira (4316 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Is Offering 1.8GB For N500 / AIRTEL 3GB For 1000 Naira 7GB for 2000 Naira Is Back (2) (3) (4)

Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by frenetic: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Airtel 4gb for 1000 naira? Airtel 8gb for #2000? Yes 4gb for #1000, many readers might be wondering that is this plan for real? hope it’s not cheat that I would waste my money? Will it work on my phone? I will I do this? Many sort of questions?…… All you need is to calm down and follow my guidelines, as you all know fearlessglobal.com get you covered. And my readers knew I always try to give them the best, I mean the best of the best. Like I always do I will make it simpler, when it’s cheat, I say cheat and when it’s legal I say Legal. Airtel 4gb for #1000 is legal as well as 8gb for #2000, someone might be so smart to go ahead and check all Airtel latest browsing plans , but you can’t find anything like Airtel 4gb plan for 1000 naira or 8gb for 2000 naira, you don’t need to confused yourself but convinced yourself that you are in fearlessglobal, where we make it simpler. Now let’s go straight to the point……

http://fearlessglobal.com/2016/08/01/airtel-4gb-1000-8gb-2000/
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by iliyande(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Now let’s go straight to the point……

First the rules

1. If you are not patients, fearlessglobal.com is not meant for you, get down to the end of this page, before you take decision, that’s you need to be patients or close this page now before you get started.

2. This work on Android, Blackberry smart phone and can be connected with hot-spot to work on system.

3. As you can see, this is not common, so it only works on New Sim. Yes! new Sim I can see your glabella muscle showing sign of worries. Don’t be, a new airtel Sim is just for 100 naira, in present Nigeria I knew 100 naira is not just, but to get 4gb for #1000 on airtel getting a new Sim won’t be bad. To get a new airtel Sim activated won’t take you 30mins, I love this network, they are so fast, before you leave the spot of registration your Sim is fully working. *N. B if you went ahead to do this on old Sim, you will 3gb.

4. This is irritating for non fans of imei changing but for imei twerkers, it so sweet. For it to work on Android you need to change your imei, but on blackberry you don’t need such….., you don’t how to change imei? Be patient like I said earlier, you can still benefits from this plan.

-Now let’s assumed you have your new Sim, Virgin Sim, registered and working!

Get 2 #500 Airtime making #1000 for your 4gb subscription. (kindly adheres to instructions.)

You scratch your Airtime and load with *555*pin#. Is this not MTN code? Yes but it’s also airtel triple your deal code, that’s what’s up. Immediately you recharge the both #500 Airtime making #1000 recharge, you will be given your #1000 normal recharge, 1gb for browsing and #2500 naira to call airtel number. You can check your balance with *556#

Remember you have 1gb free, #2500 call credit and your normal #1000 recharge. This 1gb will work on any phone without changing imei, so if you don’t know how to change imei, you have your 1gb to browse and call credit. *one of the reasons I said you need patients.

Frizzy where is the remaining 3gb? Calm down…

to get the remaining 3gb, and all you need to do is to press *440*1#.

To check your balance, *140# and you will be smiling at your 4gb.
Am on this plan, which is working well.
This subscription last for a month! Like I said earlier on, it works well on BlackBerry, For it to work on Android, all you need to do is change your imei, to that of BB10, most people don’t know how to change imei of their phone, which is just a simple task.

For those that knew about imei changing, just twerks this BB10 imei by adding the last 3 digits or using imei analyser to get a valid imei.

>>>356760051192***

After the imei changing, subscribe to this plan “airtel 4gb for #1000” and enjoy!
For those that don’t know about imei changing, kindly use the comments box and let me know if a tutorial is vehemently needed.

Frizzy come, how will I get the 8gb for #2000, all you just need to do is get 2 Sim and activate 4gb on each Sim. It for heavy data user like me.
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Rexkingsley(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Can it work on a bold 5 and modem?
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by tosinjay(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
iliyande:
Now let’s go straight to the point……

First the rules

1. If you are not patients, fearlessglobal.com is not meant for you, get down to the end of this page, before you take decision, that’s you need to be patients or close this page now before you get started.

2. This work on Android, Blackberry smart phone and can be connected with hot-spot to work on system.

3. As you can see, this is not common, so it only works on New Sim. Yes! new Sim I can see your glabella muscle showing sign of worries. Don’t be, a new airtel Sim is just for 100 naira, in present Nigeria I knew 100 naira is not just, but to get 4gb for #1000 on airtel getting a new Sim won’t be bad. To get a new airtel Sim activated won’t take you 30mins, I love this network, they are so fast, before you leave the spot of registration your Sim is fully working. *N. B if you went ahead to do this on old Sim, you will 3gb.

4. This is irritating for non fans of imei changing but for imei twerkers, it so sweet. For it to work on Android you need to change your imei, but on blackberry you don’t need such….., you don’t how to change imei? Be patient like I said earlier, you can still benefits from this plan.

-Now let’s assumed you have your new Sim, Virgin Sim, registered and working!

Get 2 #500 Airtime making #1000 for your 4gb subscription. (kindly adheres to instructions.)

You scratch your Airtime and load with *555*pin#. Is this not MTN code? Yes but it’s also airtel triple your deal code, that’s what’s up. Immediately you recharge the both #500 Airtime making #1000 recharge, you will be given your #1000 normal recharge, 1gb for browsing and #2500 naira to call airtel number. You can check your balance with *556#

Remember you have 1gb free, #2500 call credit and your normal #1000 recharge. This 1gb will work on any phone without changing imei, so if you don’t know how to change imei, you have your 1gb to browse and call credit. *one of the reasons I said you need patients.

Frizzy where is the remaining 3gb? Calm down…

to get the remaining 3gb, and all you need to do is to press *440*1#.

To check your balance, *140# and you will be smiling at your 4gb.
Am on this plan, which is working well.
This subscription last for a month! Like I said earlier on, it works well on BlackBerry, For it to work on Android, all you need to do is change your imei, to that of BB10, most people don’t know how to change imei of their phone, which is just a simple task.

For those that knew about imei changing, just twerks this BB10 imei by adding the last 3 digits or using imei analyser to get a valid imei.

>>>356760051192***

After the imei changing, subscribe to this plan “airtel 4gb for #1000” and enjoy!
For those that don’t know about imei changing, kindly use the comments box and let me know if a tutorial is vehemently needed.

Frizzy come, how will I get the 8gb for #2000, all you just need to do is get 2 Sim and activate 4gb on each Sim. It for heavy data user like me.
Oga ili, is this legal?
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Vincent41(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hahahahah..Make Airtel no get una ooo
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by iliyande(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
tosinjay:

Oga ili, is this legal?

Legal for bb users only.
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by tosinjay(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
iliyande:

Legal for bb users only.
Me get bb though, maybe i try it, but the stress of using bb as hotspot is the issh, i have a new sim that was purchased earlier this year, would it work?
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by iliyande(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
tosinjay:

Me get bb though, maybe i try it, but the stress of using bb as hotspot is the issh, i have a new sim that was purchased earlier this year, would it work?

It works only with bb z10 and Q10 series. But the bonus can be used in any device.

I don't use it though. Glo is cheap and good here in abuja. grin
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by tosinjay(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
iliyande:

It works only with bb z10 and Q10 series. But the bonus can be used in any device.

I don't use it though. Glo is cheap and good here in abuja. grin
Elm that's what am saying, i have a Q10 that's mostly off so i can use that, i could prefer the glo but the network is my problem, once i get home from office, na to forget say i get glo line since o. I can't even use it to call let alone browse and in most areas even though i can browse, to stream videos ain't it. I wouldn't mind giving airtel a try for network's sake. So i can use the airtel i have shey?
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by iliyande(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
tosinjay:

Elm that's what am saying, i have a Q10 that's mostly off so i can use that, i could prefer the glo but the network is my problem, once i get home from office, na to forget say i get glo line since o. I can't even use it to call let alone browse and in most areas even though i can browse, to stream videos ain't it. I wouldn't mind giving airtel a try for network's sake. So i can use the airtel i have shey?

Yea, but I am not sure if you can Hotspot it.
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by tosinjay(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
iliyande:

Yea, but I am not sure if you can Hotspot it.
That's the issue again. What's the use if i can't
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by iliyande(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
tosinjay:

That's the issue again. What's the use if i can't

You can give it a try
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
I've bn using this airtel stuff for the past 4/5 months. Mind u, it's not a cheat. But I'll advise u guys to do the normal 1k for 1.5gb instead of the 1k for 3gb. The 1k for 3gb is meant for blackberry and if u try it on ur android, bros, e go finish withing a week. To me, I see it as 1k for 2.5gb instead of 1k for 4gb
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by utubor(f): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
What about for PC
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Femcesc07(m): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Thats the stuff am using and it doesn't zapp MB
It depends on how you browse thou
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Femcesc07(m): 1:20am On Aug 03, 2016
But you can as well do 1500/3GB for unlimited

Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Femcesc07(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2016
It work with PC so far your using Android
utubor:
What about for PC
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Femcesc07:
But you can as well do 1500/3GB for unlimited

1500 for 3gb is better
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Rexkingsley(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

1500 for 3gb is better
Can the 1500 for 3gb work on modem
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Femcesc07(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yeah i guess
Olalekanbanky1:

1500 for 3gb is better
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by allytinted: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
mtcheew......old trick
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by allytinted: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
I've bn using this airtel stuff for the past 4/5 months. Mind u, it's not a cheat. But I'll advise u guys to do the normal 1k for 1.5gb instead of the 1k for 3gb. The 1k for 3gb is meant for blackberry and if u try it on ur android, bros, e go finish withing a week. To me, I see it as 1k for 2.5gb instead of 1k for 4gb
bro, thats not true, I use it on my android phone , it lasts me for a month and i do stream live matches on wkends before the end of the epl last season
Re: Airtel 8gb For 2000 Naira by Femcesc07(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please give me the app/site i can stream live matches

Where Can I Customize My Phone Pack Like This. / You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! / Master The Fun Art Of Taking Selfie