Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (60541 Views)

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Bishop Eddie Long Dying Of Stage 4 Cancer / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by DammyGbade(m): 2:58am On Aug 03, 2016
He is very right about the state of the economy, people are really suffering... Na 101 most people dey do now, even the one no dey strong... But is it Buhari Fault?/... About Niger-Delta I totally disagree with Mbaka... The former President came from the region, and throughout his six years in office he didn't had any value to the lives of his people, this is absurd and weird... So don't blame Bihari for Niger Delta Woes!!
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by wadetaw202: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2016
jaso1:
There's nothing ibaka noise will do to change hatred igbo people have for Hausa man. Buhari will ever concentrate his strength on region that will judge his government without sentiment.

Are you still seeing this from tribal perspective?

Looks like you will never wake up from your stvpid slumber until Nigeria collapses on your head and you are cut in crossfire.

I never knew anyone will still be as unreasonable as you in this critical period.

Can you point out one thing out of the video that is not the truth?

People like you are better dead than alive. You are more of a cankerworm that must be eliminated.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by wadetaw202: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2016
months:
Mbaka has destroyed my stomach with laugh... wat da f**k.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing is funny in this video. He is talking about w country dying and all you could do is laugh? angry
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari but why

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by wadetaw202: 3:14am On Aug 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
I won't bother watching the video before I can say with absolute certainty that Mbaka never blasted Buhari.

Watch it and you will be disappointed. You think everyone is emotionally attached to the Daura President like you? Mbaka seems to be detached. He doesn't seem to have favorite politician, be it Jonathan or buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by oweman: 3:36am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=conductor1 post=48115755]I smell trouble in Nigeria.

There is no trouble anywhere the happenings right now Is the effect of 6 years of mass ooting non stop the Rev Is not very rght he should know you can't make omrlete with your egg unouhed ; every woman goes through some tough process to have a child .
Though his immediate congregation ( the Igbo's ) are crying he should be bold to tell them they were the front runners in the race to bringing Nigeria to where it is today !
Their Cry's are heard but they too must wait to partake in the hunger they put Nigeria into !
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by greatman247(m): 3:41am On Aug 03, 2016
iamblisz:
I have to commend father mbaka here for saying the truth, just as he said the truth during GEJ time , many thought that he was paid by APC to blast the then govt, now he has also come out to say the truth about this present tyrant govt,.

You are right. You gave the best speak on this thread. Gbam!
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by babeface3: 3:52am On Aug 03, 2016
I was blesed by this video. Thanks
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by M4gunners: 3:54am On Aug 03, 2016
I came late,but as usual i was here.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ojialo(m): 3:56am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
he wasn't a GOAT when he spoke out against Jonathan abi? yeye dey smell....
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by kkman(m): 4:03am On Aug 03, 2016
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. (a) Describe the term Senate rule forgery. (b) Write short notes on the implications of the senate rule forgery on the senate and the entire Nigeria.

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N140,000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these:
(i). importation of grass
(ii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

Your Time Starts Now!!! Goodluck!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Emmaino247: 4:06am On Aug 03, 2016
ojmaroni247:
Nigeria jst dey go back and front....no direction at all.
GBAM i be dis ya comment fan.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Montaque(m): 4:21am On Aug 03, 2016
jaso1:
There's nothing ibaka noise will do to change hatred igbo people have for Hausa man. Buhari will ever concentrate his strength on region that will judge his government without sentiment.
And what has been done for your area that gave pmb 95% in 2015? The problem is nationwide my dear.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by princefaculty(m): 4:33am On Aug 03, 2016
The ignorant and myopics around here will still blame Buhari's cluelessness and total lack of sound economic policies on GEJ.
Brace up geriansriansrians coz it's only a year into the administration and our enemies of 1985 and the previous years that we contested and lost are very much around.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by overlord77: 4:37am On Aug 03, 2016
iamblisz:
I have to commend father mbaka here for saying the truth, just as he said the truth during GEJ time , many thought that he was paid by APC to blast the then govt, now he has also come out to say the truth about this present tyrant govt,.

Nothing to commend bro. He said GOD told him that GEJ would not win and that Buhari was the Messiah. Am shocked that he would come out now and start blasting the same messiah he garnered votes for.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by henroo5: 4:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Ariani:

beware of wat u say to d man of God
I THNK YOU AND UR FATHER AR THE Goat here,or even pig,noincese
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by djkirkoo2(m): 4:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Kposkila:
A true prophet speaks d truth no matter what, I admire this MOG! God bless u sir!
Which true prophet? Man wey tell us say d suffering na for time being. say better days are ahead? So y complaining now? While not wait for the better days? Abeg use ur brain and stop being brain wash

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by tete7000(m): 4:56am On Aug 03, 2016
iamblisz:

But he told us Buhari is the Messiah, is that prophecy now a lie? Can God lie?
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Chicent(m): 4:58am On Aug 03, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/video-mbaka-blasts-buhari-be-good.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YJj96LByBk

Mbaka why?? You are talking with both sides of your mouth. It doesnt fit what u are/potrays. You claim to be seeing things, I still wonder why u didnt see this one coming. #WeAreWatching
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:18am On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:
When my eyes cleared from Buharism months ago a lot of people thought I lacked patience ..but eyes and eyes are now clearing daily ..Buhari was the wrong choice and we must all admit it
And who was our right choice?
Seriously neither Buhari nor Jonathan was fit to rule this country, Nigerians were just fed up with Jonathan's maladministration ,we wanted a change and Buhari was seen to be better.
We simply had no other better choice

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by DanielPop(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2016
A true Prophet does not lead a people astray! A true Prophet sees far into the future. This does not apply to that man called Mbaka or how else can you explain why he failed to see this coming? The true Prophets are those who correctly predicted that should Buhari be voted in, Nigerians would suffer greatly. Have they not be proved right? grin
Kposkila:
A true prophet speaks d truth no matter what, I admire this MOG! God bless u sir!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Blackfire(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Mbaka why?
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 03, 2016
valboy20:
This my state priest is unstable. Before election he said Holy Spirit showed him buhari as God's candidate now he's saving face wailing against the "gift from God" grin grin

'Gan seet down wokem' cool

You are very wrong, he simply said GEJ won't win whether God's candidate or not.

We had only 2 strong contesting parties. So please don't be dumb.

If 2 teams are playing a football match and one losses, automatically other one will win.

I don't know why ona no dey use ona head.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=DanielPop post=48135524]A true Prophet does not lead a people astray! A true Prophet sees far into the future. This does not apply to that man called Mbaka or how else can you explain why he failed to see this coming? The true Prophets are those who correctly predicted that should Buhari be voted in, Nigerians would suffer greatly. Have they not be proved right? grin[/quote

So how will that change if he wins ? Mbaka is speaking as the spirit leads him.

If you know nothing, pls shut the Bleep up.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by DonPhilip8: 5:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Mbaka always truthful, do good he tells you, do bad he hits it at your face.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by iyerikan12: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Please tell him the truth
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by opribo(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2016
EFCC needs to invite him for a chat, after been given a presidential reception at Aso rock he is talking another thing again.People need to watch the video of his endorsement of Buhari as the saviour of our country. He cant mislead people and now start talking bullshit. Which Holy spirit directed him, me too the spirit says they should pick him up for incitement.

You people have not seen anything yet, this is just the beginning, those who knew Buhari very well were crying and shouting and begging you all that there is no road where you people were heading but you said that is the way and you led multitudes to follow you. Now you are saying the spirit is telling you again haba father mbaka, fear God o. It is things like this that expose so called men of God. That is why the Bible warned them not to conform or be unequally yoked with them. They will only end up messing such one up. its just unfortunate that he is a catholic priest, they are not known to talk like this. Their's is to advice and admonish governments when necessary and not to dabble into politics of endorsing candidates for elections.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
Watch your mouth, idiot undecided undecided undecided
Insulting a man ordained by God. You must be sick!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by buharisbae(f): 6:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Odinax:

***with your painted face...how dare U. I rushed to see the fellow calling Fr. Mbaka a g**t but only saw a toad in female skin.

U have the temerity to use such a word on a man of God. Just know when things begin to happen to your generation that it had its genesis from ur stupid misuse of words here.
Lmo...every rat must comment on nland...

Btw...I'm wasting my time on a woman... cry cry cry

I'm yet to decipher the crap u typed from an unintelligent fella undecided angry
get a life!
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by DanielPop(m): 6:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Thank God he is your prophet. Not mine! undecided Sha, in case you finally realise you need a true Prophet, try me. For starters, what's that mole on your left cheek? shocked[quote author=truthsayer007 post=48135611][/quote]
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
becareful with your typing dont allow God's wrath to be upon you men of God are to be respected no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.