Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (60513 Views)

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Bishop Eddie Long Dying Of Stage 4 Cancer / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by linusbnn(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
mjconcept:
The glutton said the holy spirit direct him what to say so I am guessing the holy spirit is as confused as mbaka.

Bros have you read the story of Saul?
Samuel anointed Saul as directed by God, later Saul started misbehaving and the Same God directed Samuel to remove him and put David.

the way of God is different from the way of human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2016
jaso1:
There's nothing ibaka noise will do to change hatred igbo people have for Hausa man. Buhari will ever concentrate his strength on region that will judge his government without sentiment.

Really, he is concentrating in the north and probably south west? But I read here just yesterday that about 50,000 northern children are dying of kwashiokor(impending health of malnutrition).

They didn't say EASTERN children. Yet u claim ur president is doing wonders in a section of the country, north.

Why can't u just admit the truth for ones-- ur president belong to the past and not present! Its writen all over his policies!
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Orikinla(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:
When my eyes cleared from Buharism months ago a lot of people thought I lacked patience ..but eyes and eyes are now clearing daily ..Buhari was the wrong choice and we must all admit it
I disagree.
President Muhammadu Buhari is not God who can do instant miracles of change.
He cannot clear the big mess of the 16 years of coruption and maladministration of former ruling party, PDP overnight.

He has not even implemented his first federal budget and you expect him to do wonders?
Unrealistic expectations of Buhari are the problems of majority of Nigerians.

The National Assembly tampered with the budget for months to fool him, but he discovered they padded the budget so that their misappropriations of revenue allocations will continue as they have been doing from the past corrupt administrations.

Appointments of federal ministers were delayed, because the new ruling national party, All Progressives Congress (APC) wanted him to compromise his cardinal principles of probity and he refused. He does not want to repeat the costly mistakes of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Mario619(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Fr. Mbaka has done well! But a brief correction, Rev.Fr. Ejike Mbaka is not a Holy Ghost priest. Holy Ghost priests are those priest that belongs to a congregation of the holy Ghost also known as Spiritants, Fr. Mbaka belongs to and was,incadinated in Enugu dioceses not even Ogwu his home Diocese. Please be properly guided

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Reference(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2016
felixomor:
This country will be a better place if people stop "marrying" their elected leaders emotionally.

The man has done nothing wrong.

Keep voting out wrong leaders till the country gets it right.
Thats what nigerians are supposed to be doing.

Lets stop attaching ourselves emotionally to any elected official.

Most sensible thing I've heard for a while. Been saying it for years. Change the gsme, not the players. Nigeria is still playing the same game to we are 18th on the league table....iin the relegation zone. Clinton said we need strong institutions not strong men. The stronger the man, the weaker the institutions and the weaker the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by AreaFada2: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Whether he blasted Buhari or not irrelevant.

I know he told us God wanted Bubu to win and bless Nigeria.

Does he mean the blessing or better govt he prophesied is this darkness, joblessness, hunger and worse??
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by seguno2: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Orikinla:
Appointments of federal ministers were delayed, because the new ruling national party, All Progressives Congress (APC) wanted him to compromise his cardinal principles of probity and he refused.

Probity yet he appointed Dambazau who was stealing N1 billion of soldiers salary?
Probity yet he appointed Amaechi who stole Rivers people to dollarise his campaign?
Probity yet he appointed Fashola who had petition against him from the Lagos state government?
Probity is different from puberty oh, bros.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by adconline(m): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2016
jaso1:
There's nothing ibaka noise will do to change hatred igbo people have for Hausa man. Buhari will ever concentrate his strength on region that will judge his government without sentiment.
F_ucking moronic statement. Let him fix the country for the 97%!. Let dollar be sold N199 to 97%! Let power be available to the 97%! Let Kerosene be sold N45 to the 97% instead of N220! Let petrol be sold N87 to the 97% instead of N145! Let a bag of rice be sold N8k to the 97% instead of N18k.. Cos it would be easier to fix 5% than 97%

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by zibi5: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by dollyjoy(f): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2016
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2132076/spiritual-implications-clamour-buhari-presidency

Bros, do you remember this the thread above, check and see your comment there. I saod the clamour for a Buhari presidency is a clamour for God's judgment because the harvest is ripe.

I was right! grin.

Dd12345, you read the Spirit of God rightly, God bless you.
Hello?
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ifybrown62(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Change in deed

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by dracosith(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2016
sesaan:

BuBu is not a magician
when Avengers bomb oyel pipe una go happy,,, when BuBu say no money,, una go shout,,, wet in una want??
I tire for them oooo.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by forty5: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2016
'Mbaka blasts Buhari'? I'd ve been shocked if Fr. Mbaka did 'blast' the President. I think he was just echoing the silence of us all. Ofcourse the APC led Govt is not our problem, that's why Nigeria voted for 'change'. The President is not a magician, hence needs our full support and prayers. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by adconline(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Orikinla:
I disagree.
He cannot clear the big mess of the 16 years of coruption and maladministration of former ruling party, PDP overnight.

He has not even implemented his first federal budget and you expect him to do wonders?

The National Assembly tampered with the budget for months to fool him, but he discovered they padded the budget so that their misappropriations of revenue allocations will continue as they have been doing from the past corrupt administrations.

Appointments of federal ministers were delayed, because the new ruling national party, All Progressives Congress (APC) wanted him to compromise his cardinal principles of probity and he refused. He does not want to repeat the costly mistakes of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Keep deluding yourself with their false narrative of 16 years of destruction by PDP, yet he imported them into his cabinet and govt. Amechi, Ngige, Atiku, Audu Ogbe.etc and some governors had ruled for 8 years- Tinubu and Fashola accounted for 16yrs in Lagos. Oshiomole is finishing his 8th ur in office, and he acknowledged that Yar'dua, a PDP president, funded his campaign. He got close to N500m from him to fund his campaign. Rochas, a PDP polictrickian who changed party like underwear!!
Want to go back to 1999? In 1999, Naija had 500k telephone lines, but in 2015, but had 100m lines.
In 1999, Naija GDP was about $200bn, but in 2015, it was over $500bn
In 1999, minimum wage was N5k, but in 2015 it was N18k
1999, no Naija bank offered ATM cards nor had ATMs, but today they're at all nooks and crannies.
1999, No EFCC, and ICPC, but today GMB is using these agencies!
1999, foreign reserve was around $3bn, but in 2015, it was around $30bn with addition $bn in ECA.
1999, GPD per capita was less than $1000, but in 2015, it around $3k
I definitely do not want to go back to 1999 and would want this govt to show me how it can better the record of PDP.. PDP didn't make Naija paradise, but APC must produce at least 30% of these records in its 4 years in order to be on tract to best PDP's record, but so far it has not started. Blaming is no plan and inaction is an action!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Dynamitehimself(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Mbaka talking sence
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by dhenjhi(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Good morning fr Mbaka
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
THIS MAN IS CONFUSED!!!
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Divinehenrich(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Are implying there is no short or long term measure to the solution of our economic crisis?
Deen77:

Then why are you complaining about been marginalized.
Do you people expect miracle, the price of Crude Oil is down globally our only source of income.

How can progress depending on importation of petroleum products an essential commodities consuming our forex.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by decasey(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
4 d fat dat bihari or his wife is paying u 2 come 2 d net 2 differs does not mean others r. Do u no dat no dat since dis man took over some pple cannot feed 3times a day.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by stsinner: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2016
MDOLOFU:
u most b very very stupid n senseless. U are just a sentimental supporter do u kW how many vote father nbaka alone gave buhari? because of d statement he made against GEJ because we all lost hope on GEJ same mistake buhari is making n u expect him to b silence. Wen u love some u should b able to tel d person d truth n stop been blinded by love n sentiment.

pmb scored about 10,000 against gej's over 200000 in enugu,yet u sound as if he made the whole enugu state vote 4 pmb. His sachet water is no more patronised like b4(after meeting with pmb behind closed door),he decided to wail to get attention again. Checkmate!
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ValentineMary(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Ariani:

beware of wat u say to d man of God
He is a big GOAT
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ceeethru(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2016
sesaan:
grin why do igbos hate buhari see o much some people don't even know what determine exchange rates.. he should go and die jare
This is not about the igbos hates on buhari, but Nigeria at large. when truth is said admit it. people are suffering for crying out loud...
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ceeethru(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Orikinla:
I disagree.

So what have the perfect ministers achieve since they were all appointed? The dullard Buhari is a mistake to Nigeria/Nigerians so stop defending him.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ajepako(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
serioUsly people didnt no that apc government realy tried... because.. all the pdp lotter are returning there money... and we all know the priNciple of change... is a gradUal process.. we need to be patience.... we are still going to enjoy this economyI NO we are in harsh economy right nw...,,.... just watch .. IN APC I TRUST.. HIT LIKE IF U LOVE APC.. AND IF U BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAID...

Ogbeni Adewunmi.. Oyo lo wa.. On your Own..

If APC is on fire, I will not spit on piss on APC to douse the fire..

That is how much I have faith and love for APC
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ajepako(f): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Mcowubaba:
He noted that Offering reduced grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You read my mind ni?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Mrjo(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Cry 4 people to hear ur voice and cry 4 something to happend are nt the same. If he really mean what he is saying he should go to aso rock.
iamblisz:
I have to commend father mbaka here for saying the truth, just as he said the truth during GEJ time , many thought that he was paid by APC to blast the then govt, now he has also come out to say the truth about this present tyrant govt,.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by jsb(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2016
"If the President would have somebody like me and I cannot be talking to him, then there is a problem somewhere. Somebody who can advise you without asking for anything and he is representing the poor masses in the country; he won't tell you lies. He will praise you when you are doing well and when you are not doing well he will look at your face and tell you.

So he blocked you also that's why you are singing like Hon.Jibril...he only just showed you page 1 and you are wailing already.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by henry11007(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
i know u re a Muslim but i want to advice u be careful the way u insult people not only priest but ur elders . another advice for u is to go for home training , manner-less fool
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by chidozieikeji2: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
valboy20:
This my state priest is unstable. Before election he said Holy Spirit showed him buhari as God's candidate now he's saving face wailing against the "gift from God" grin grin

'Gan seet down wokem' cool
mbaka is the pples prophet he don't compromise his prophecies he always spill out what God told him without adding a or b my broda dat man is the elijah of our generation
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by emmanuelkant77(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
..........has the prophecy expired so soon?

i thought he saw Buhari's coming in a vision as the act of God?

The dance steps are changing?
...makes me evn doubt his prophecies the more....thoughtbhe said buhari is the saviour God sent to us....this man self
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by chidozieikeji2: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mario619:
Fr. Mbaka has done well! But a brief correction, Rev.Fr. Ejike Mbaka is not a Holy Ghost priest. Holy Ghost priests are those priest that belongs to a congregation of the holy Ghost also known as Spiritants, Fr. Mbaka belongs to and was,incadinated in Enugu dioceses not even Ogwu his home Diocese. Please be properly guided
lol mr man d holy spirit don't believe in bureaucratic setting of man the holy spirit can descend on anybody at anytime don't he surprised that 90 percent of ur so called holy ghost fathers don't have holy ghost in them for ur information mbaka is the pples prophet the holy spirit speaks to him life and direct any attack against mbaka is an attack against God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.