Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (60558 Views)

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Bishop Eddie Long Dying Of Stage 4 Cancer / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by jerryism(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2016
u fine work u see, u see work u run. u luv buhari u vote him, Na he is ruling u r complaining.. ona Neva see anything.. Gej is a weakling blah blah blah..don't complain enjoy ur buharism
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2016
There are just 2 men of God in nig, ....fr. MBAKA & others!....#say the bitter truth # buhari is a WASTE of my vote!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
why? Do u want t grow at all?
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by queenblossom(f): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!

U are a fool. God will punish u
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!

You out of your mind. Keep praising buhari even when his illiteracy is failing him.
I pity your dullardism.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2016
sesaan:
[s] grin why do igbos hate buhari see o much some people don't even know what determine exchange rates.. he should go and die jare[/s]

Very stupid, idiotic and pointless point given.
Correction : Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas dislike dullardinos. He's focused on revenge and not governance. Get your facts right. No day do m'ogbo,m'oya... mxm
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by linusbnn(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2016
sesaan:

show me the chapter or I don't believe it

Luke 12:10
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by linusbnn(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2016
ststyreal:

I will send the chapter and the verse to you. Just give me time to search it out.

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2016
NkayTiana:
How can one post stories please
depending on the section u want to create....lets use politics section as an example

click on politics...then go to ur right top on the screen and u will see 'create topic'...click on it and u are good to go

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Carlmax(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!

Am seriously tempted to LIKE you comment but as a catholic and an ex seminarian am going to allow sentiments stop me for once.

huh! didn't see ur moniker at first, Buhari is failing if not a failure. but Mbaka's words are coming back to bite him. Men of God should stop endorsing politicians.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by uncletech(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
pls be warned by ur statement or else d anger of God may explain the rest to u.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by ancientbanana: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
u no see ur name, Buharibae? Zombiebae
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by linusbnn(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2016
DammyGbade:
He is very right about the state of the economy, people are really suffering... Na 101 most people dey do now, even the one no dey strong... But is it Buhari Fault?/... About Niger-Delta I totally disagree with Mbaka... The former President came from the region, and throughout his six years in office he didn't had any value to the lives of his people, this is absurd and weird... So don't blame Bihari for Niger Delta Woes!!

Did u watch d video? Mbaka never blamed PMB on niger delta issue
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by buharisbae(f): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Carlmax:

Am seriously tempted to LIKE you comment but as a catholic and an ex seminarian am going to allow sentiments stop me for once.

huh! didn't see ur moniker at first, Buhari is failing if not a failure. but Mbaka's words are coming back to bite him. Men of God should stop endorsing politicians.

I'm also a catholic if that's what u are worried about and I van bodly say. MBAKA is a GOAT!
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!
watch it,
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2016
gimakon:

You out of your mind. Keep praising buhari even when his illiteracy is failing him.
I pity your dullardism.
If He likes to praise Buhari not my business, but He should never insult a man of God.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by taylor88(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!

if not 4 one thing I for slap u
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by redcliff: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Justiyke4u:
But I really don't get comfortable when politics is preached in the church as a sermon.

One of the main works of the church is to tell things as it is. Regardless of affliation or not. It ecompasses events from individual,family and all the way to politics and society. They have to talk Jesus did that too

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by OKorowanta: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:
This man is a GOAT!

Yes he is a GOAT.
I know you meant...Greatest Of All Time(G.O.A.T)

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Deen77: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Ebaka am not surprise, but I expect you to have consult very well before making a nasty comments.

I blame our journalist because everyone play to the tribe politics. Okonjo was just tell Nigeria how difficult is for a nation to diversify, that it take Dubai how many years to achieve diversification.

Ebaka, can you over a better suggestions on how to move Nigeria forward after 16 year's of running our economy on importation of petroleum products an essential commodities consume our forex and trillion naira subsidies payment now that the Oil prices crash globally.

Blaming Buhari does not solve our problem, from Russia to Saudi Arabia all the Gulf state that depends on Crude Oil are all in crisis.

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by valboy20(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

You are very wrong, he simply said GEJ won't win whether God's candidate or not.

We had only 2 strong contesting parties. So please don't be dumb.

If 2 teams are playing a football match and one losses, automatically other one will win.

I don't know why ona no dey use ona head.

Shut the fu..ck up you philistine shi.it man.. Don't fucking quote me if you're a recalcitrant dumbass who's ignorant of the man we're talking 'bout.

FTR Mbaka is a highly revered figure in the southeast who has enough followers. He openly asked people not to vote for Jonathan after having a vision where God showed him Buhari as the best man for the country. The tape is everywhere dude.. Why'd you think the Catholic Bishops forum had a meeting 'cause of Mbaka?
Why'd think he was transferred and reduced to an assistant Paris priest? Think dumbass! It doesn't hurt to use to the brain

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by sesaan(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2016
linusbnn:

OK on point..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by MrPresident1: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2132076/spiritual-implications-clamour-buhari-presidency

AdeniyiA:

And who was our right choice?
Seriously neither Buhari nor Jonathan was fit to rule this country, Nigerians were just fed up with Jonathan's maladministration ,we wanted a change and Buhari was seen to be better.
We simply had no other better choice

Bros, do you remember this the thread above, check and see your comment there. I saod the clamour for a Buhari presidency is a clamour for God's judgment because the harvest is ripe.

I was right! grin.

Dd12345, you read the Spirit of God rightly, God bless you.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Deen77: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Divinehenrich:
REV FR MBAKA, you have said it all. Indeed, there is much hunger in the land. Everybody is lamenting and complaining.
If this current economic crisis continue unabated, Nigerians will withdraw their support for PMB.

Fr MBAKA, one of the honest and courageous Catholic priest.

Then why are you complaining about been marginalized.
Do you people expect miracle, the price of Crude Oil is down globally our only source of income.

How can progress depending on importation of petroleum products an essential commodities consuming our forex.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Polyestar(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Ariani:

beware of wat u say to d man of God
What yeye man of God? He's a politician.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Ezegozie(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
valboy20:
This my state priest is unstable. Before election he said Holy Spirit showed him buhari as God's candidate now he's saving face wailing against the "gift from God" grin grin

'Gan seet down wokem' cool

Bros have you read the story of Saul?
Samuel anointed Saul as directed by God, later Saul started misbehaving and the Same God directed Samuel to remove him and put David.

the way of God is different from the way of human.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Justiyke4u: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2016
redcliff:

One of the main works of the church is to tell things as it is. Regardless of affliation or not. It ecompasses events from individual,family and all the way to politics and society. They have to talk Jesus did that too
there is a difference between giving an example like using politics and making it a topic
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by Bgorgeous: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
This is who I call a prophet. Say the truth as it is and pray to God to turn evil from the land
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by redcliff: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Justiyke4u:
there is a difference between giving an example like using politics and making it a topic

All are the same talk my man..
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by emymeeky: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2016
jaso1:
There's nothing ibaka noise will do to change hatred igbo people have for Hausa man. Buhari will ever concentrate his strength on region that will judge his government without sentiment.
Re: Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) by dynamix101(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2016
hmmmm! on dis is issue i will like to submit Deut 18: 20-22. if mbaka truly said God said buhari is d messiah and he is now changing mouth, he should be stoned, cos he wants to make God a liar.
as for the story of saul, pls it doesnt fit d scenario. go back and read ur bible. God warned them of the consequences of choosing a king over Him and they suffered it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" / Inside Canaan City, The Home Of Winners (Pictures) / My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.