Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today (41558 Views)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Workforce Invites For Interview Today / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
More pictures from the interview

As e dey hot

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Bizgold: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
if u pass they will absorb you. If dont de will Not. i did CHEM, BIO, ENG AND PHY....... DURING MY SEARCH, NOW AM HAPPY
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
WebSurfer:

This is not the thread to become thankful, i find that post useless

i had a close friend with First Class who went through all these too for few years after NYSC , but the good part is after a while, some real companies found him.

So OP, please bear and continue your search while you manage the situation.

My prayer to you are Glorious Testimonies in a sooner time.

Thank you pal.

Our struggle z over

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by bigerboy200: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
@Iseoluwani.. is this a skul in Ibadan? looks like a place where i once taught..
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Bmoney007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kilode?! On top how much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bizgold:
if u pass they will absorb you. If dont de will Not. i did CHEM, BIO, ENG AND PHY....... DURING MY SEARCH, NOW AM HAPPY

E tire me oooo
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by holluphemydavid(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miradamian:
But your English writing is bad, how will u even pass the written interview?
Ayaf die with ur comment
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
bigerboy200:
@Iseoluwani.. is this a skul in Ibadan? looks like a place where i once taught..

Yes Ibadan but it's a new
one

Challenge, ibadan
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Kakamorufu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
mehn its not easy ooo, all the best to them all

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Harbay

Y do you hate me so much

SAT KO LONDON GCE NI
cheesy cheesy giving you guys those exams was the best...i knw you didn't like it.

When i was in ss2 my new geography teacher will always give us back to back of what's in our Geography text book...i would wonder if he was different frm other teachers, who made their subjects less complicated.

Kpelle!, while we wait for your employment letter.
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Femich18(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
sonyviao:
eleyi gidi gan ...lols
it's pass gidi gan sef
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Femich18(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
sonyviao:
eleyi gidi gan ...lols
it's pass gidi gan sef
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy giving you guys those exams was the best...i knw you didn't like it.

When i was in ss2 my new geography teacher will always give us back to back of what's in our Geography text book...i would wonder if he was different frm other teachers, who made their subjects less complicated.

Kpelle!, while we wait for your employment letter.

It will be well

Thank you

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by MyPicsSaysItall: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miradamian:
[s]But your English writing is bad, how will u even pass the written interview?[/s]

2 Likes

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Landloard01:

I believe, you can now see it that English is just a mere language, but not a measure of intelligence; speak it, write it, speak up, communicate, don't die in silence and endeavor to always correct those who play foul the rules of grammar. Do it in a manner of loyalty, not with a lofty arrogance, superiority, bossiness or what have you... Correct me if I am found guilty of this, but accept the fact and move ahead because no one is without his/her flaws...
Oga lets face the candid fact, its a big shame if one who has been tutored with this same language for over 2 decades of his life i. e from basic to tertiary education and still yet his eloquency and written command is poor. He should be sentenced to Kirikiri maximum prison for Grammatical Homicide.

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by rrhostomy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
I like the colour of the tables tho. They would think you are planning on cheating if they have caught you snapping the questions. Well, best of luck in your exam
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by rrhostomy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
I like the colour of the tables tho. You better thank God the examiners didn't see you. They would think you are planning on cheating if they have caught you snapping the questions. Well, best of luck in your exam

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Landloard01(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga lets face the candid fact, its a big shame if one who has been tutored with this same language for over 2 decades of his life i. e from basic to tertiary education and still yet his eloquency and written command is poor. He should be sentenced to Kirikiri maximum prison for Grammatical Homicide.

Should we first, send you to kirikiri for writing that tautology?

2 Likes

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
rutnel.. cryrutnel..
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Philadelphia: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Iseoluwani:
What I Faced In Interview Today

Wait!!!!

I went for an interview and we sat down to write weac
exams

A new school that needed 8 teachers 70 applied

For just jss1 and 2 no sss oooo

Some were made to write PHY CHEM BIO

I WROTE GOVERNMENT AND ENGLISH ESSAY

After we hadanother round that is MIRCO TEACHING

FOLLOWED BY ORAL INTERVIEW AGAIN

I can't imagine my self IN this position

Op, was this exam written in Osogbo?
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Justdulla:

Back to sender

Guy what z your problem ooo

2 Likes

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Philadelphia:

Op, was this exam written in Osogbo?

Noooo, I was supposed to go for osogbo's own today but I choose this one in Ibadan.

My friend doing her interview at osogbo said they are up to 500

I suppose u mean this interview

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by fidet1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Looks like my PPA back then.
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by shuddy2016: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
I wish ds system is apply to all schools, government schools inclusive so dt d bad X can b removed, which is going to improve our future educational system in Nigeria provided d salary can be standardized & compared to d world standard.
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Philadelphia: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
faitheverest:
Best interview ever.. ..

Was it at Osogbo?
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Philadelphia: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Noooo, I was supposed to go for osogbo's own today but I choose this one in Ibadan.

My friend doing her interview at osogbo said they are up to 500

I suppose u mean this interview

Exactly what I meant. How much do they pay at the Adeleke own?
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Idaluck(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dear don't worry the interview was right as an applicant for the post of a teacher, it's needful you are tested before employment. I Wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Cephydeen(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
At least someone will not come to d front and start reading textbook 4 u to copy... nyc "change"
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by whytepawn1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Its not really bad sharing your experience at a job interview or else where. But why take snap shot of people albeit without their knowledge and consent to display to the whole world, its really appalling. i bet the op didn't even appear in those pictures...
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Philadelphia:

Exactly what I meant. How much do they pay at the Adeleke own?

They have not finished

Still doing oral exams

Will get back to you when they are through
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
whytepawn1:
Its not really bad sharing your experience at a job interview or else where. But why take snap shot of people albeit without their knowledge and consent to display to the whole world, its really appalling. i bet the op didn't even appear in those pictures...

Some of them knew when I took the pics. Just the examiners own

I don't need to appear abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / DCSL Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.