Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties (17294 Views)

How To Handle Little Children With Behavioral Issues / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that.
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
Strictly Any book in any field is available with us
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reading your way to greatness...Lets help you achieve greatness
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
القراء هم القادة
تواصل معنا اليوم للحصول على أي كتاب لأي مؤلف في أي مجال
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Books
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Welcome to August
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2022
What a beautiful day this is... Grab a book and move your life forward by miles.
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's going to be a great weekend
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Spice up your life with these amazing collections of books. Get your books in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply HIDE IT IN A BOOK? We are here to change that narrative.

What book are you currently looking for or interested in reading. Kindly reach out to us today.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY FIELD IS AVAILABLE WITH US.
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2022
Compliments of the season.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Look no further, contact us today
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Happy New Month... This month brings you multiple blessings on all fronts
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Look no further, contact us today
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Happy Easter
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Happy New Week.
May the beauty of the Lord be upon you
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2023
When you said "I do" on your wedding day signing that dotted lines, you also by Implication signed the freedom of singleness away.

A married person cannot enjoy the privileges of marriage and the freedom of singleness at the same time. To insist on having both is a recipe for disaster...PSB
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2023
When you said "I do" on your wedding day signing that dotted lines, you also by Implication signed the freedom of singleness away.

A married person cannot enjoy the privileges of marriage and the freedom of singleness at the same time. To insist on having both is a recipe for disaster
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2023
This is a great week for a New BOOK
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's day to true fathers
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2023
What book would you like to read?

Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Any book by any author

Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2023
*My DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 10*

I declare that God has not given unto me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

My mind is stayed on the Word, thus, I have a sound and a creative mind.

I dwell continually in perfect peace, the peace that is beyond human comprehension.

I dont worry or fret because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

My spirit is conditioned by the Word of God to know that nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah!

I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the presence of the Almighty. I will continually say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust.

Though I live in this world, I am not of this world.
I am from above, and as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord shields me from every form of wickedness and violence in the earth.

In the name of Jesus, I boldly declare that Nothing Lost, Nothing Missing, Nothing Stolen and Nothing Dies in my life.

Today, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace and I manifest the glory of God everywhere.

I Refuse to keep quiet. God's Word in my mouth is the key to my unending Victories in this life!

It's a Fruitful day. Glory to God! *... PSB*

*You can share with your family and friends to join*
https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 13*

I declare that I am too blessed to be rejected! I'm too anointed to be oppressed. I'm too Favoured to be disgraced.

I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to many around me.

I am relevant and needed wherever I am found!

Everywhere I go, I have favour because I am perfumed with the sweet-smelling savour of Christ.

No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to believe the unthinkable and do the unbelievable.

I declare that I am always at the right place at the right time!💃💃💃 Hallelujah!

This week, I am empowered and inspired by the Word of God to think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of God's Word in my life today and always.

I am in alignment with the will of the Father for me and the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart.

*I have power over crisis and I am at peace in all situations!* I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace.
Glorrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

*LET US PRAY*
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony.

*I come against all satanic obstacles and manipulations on your part of Success and Destiny in life and I Proclaim the Name of Jesus Christ upon all that belongs to you and upon all that are connected to you in the most Powerful and Most Trusted Name of the Lord Jesus Christ... PSB*

https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2023
When man say it is over, then God takes over and when God takes over, the battle is over.

In the name of Jesus Christ I speak into your life today, may the good Lord take over every impossible issue in your life in this season.

May He grant you permanent solutions on that matter that matters to you . May you succeed and prosper where others have failed. May you win every battle surrounding you and escape every satanic trap set on your journey of life in Jesus name.

I called you blessed
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
LET US PRAY
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony in this season
Re: Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Welcome to a most fruitful week of your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.