Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,428 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way (3856 Views)

We've Been Charging Our Smartphones Wrong All This Time. / How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? / You Have Actually Been Charging Your Smartphone The Wrong Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by Areolad: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Here's how to properly charge it

Have you ever heard that the right way to treat your smartphone is to completely drain its battery before charging it for hours overnight? Wrong. There are many misconceptions about smartphone charging that can actually damage your phone, just like that myth. The best way to charge your phone is to charge it frequently for short periods of time. In fact, the more you completely discharge a phone, the faster the battery will die. Leaving your phone plugged in when it's fully charged puts the phone in a high-stress state, which wears down the interior workings of your phone. Removing your phone from the charger after it's fully charged is like relaxing after a strenuous workout for your phone. And it's better to not charge it up to 100% at all. A high voltage stresses the battery. We've collected some awesome videos on this topic. Watch them now to learn more.

https://m.curiosity.com/memes/youve-been-charging-your-smartphone-wrong-curiosity/?shrink=1&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=linkdesc&utm_campaign=20160801fbk00CRSTphonecharge#meme-how-to-properly-charge-your-smartphone-monday-tech-tip-3-the-nerd-herd

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by kolexepana: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nigeria version of "Make hay when the sun shines" is "Iron your cloth when there's light" or "Charge your phone when there's light''

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by Vincent41(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
kolexepana:
Nigeria version of "Make hay when the sun shines" is "Iron your cloth when there's light" or "Charge your phone when there's light''

hahahahahah..no mind am....for Nigeria,Some fones dey open eye abeg
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by sorextee(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
This system is not applicable in naija, where light is scarce. If my phone drops 1%, I'm plugging it again.
Is it not just a phone. Nothing lasts forever.
E better make I rugged my fone, den make e spoil for my hand, pass make I use am judiciously, den make robbers snatch am from me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by Haywhymido(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Issoraite
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by Greatzeus(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Here we go again grin another one,well I gained something tnks op cool
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by faruz: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
.....a
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by SylarsMcQuins: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Everyday different story, abeg na wch one we go blive?.
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by ibkgab001: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bloody bloggers
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by EpicMaurice(m): 1:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Whenever my phone drops by 1% i plug it in. Even when its full, i leave it charging as am pressing it.
You know nepa will not warn you before taking light for a whole week.

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by tdayof(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2016
All this posts with zero technological proof.
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2016
tdayof:
All this posts with zero technological scientific proof.
couldn't resist.
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by tdayof(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:
couldn't resist.
That doesn't look like a scientific theory or hypothesis.
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by niggi4life(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2016
kolexepana:
grin grin.
You are so true, Naija peeps can iron clothes they will wear in two weeks time all because there's light.
They charge their 90% fone battery immediately they hear Up Nepa, or their neighbour switches d Gen on

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by NameChecker: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Hahahhhaha

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by Kelvindaniels: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice and educating.
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by Speshh(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Whenever my phone drops by 1% i plug it in. Even when its full, i leave it charging as am pressing it.
angry
EpicMaurice:
no time lol
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by Dannidom(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
hmmm

this your post no follow o abeg
Re: You've Been Charging Your Phone The Wrong Way by kolexepana: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
niggi4life:
grin grin.
You are so true, Naija peeps can iron clothes they will wear in two weeks time all because there's light.
They charge their 90% fone battery immediately they hear Up Nepa, or their neighbour switches d Gen on
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Glo Nigeria Apn / Newly Discovered! You Can Now Download Freely Follow My Screenshots / How To Network Unlock MTN S730/s720i Phones And Other Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.