Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? (26936 Views)

This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain / Volkswagen Lost $6.25m On Every $2m Bugatti Veyron Sold And A Total Of $2.3b / Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by mrtayesynchro(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Floyd Mayweather who is a rich and retired boxer recently paid about $59,000 (N22 million) to service his $1.5m (N570 million) Bugatti Veyron. The maintenance was carried out by Nigerian Obi Okeke as reported by TMZ.

The breakdown of the maintenance cost is as follows : Four tires – $33k (N12.5 million), oil & fluid change – $23k (N8.7 million) and $3k (N1.14 million) for detailing service.

http://autojosh.com/can-you-pay-n22million-to-service-your-n570million-bugatti-veyron-like-floyd-mayweather/

Na f up cos if to say mayweather na from silver spoon,but na wrong move.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by LewisO: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2016
SaintAlbert53:
why I go even buy the car at first? ?? angry
This is stupidity to me for someone to buy a car of that amount.It doesn't matter how much is in your account,but let Wisdom be applied to whatever we are doing..There are other better things to do with that money..

if you agree with me SHARE and if you don't press the LIKE button..
You see your life? The "Share" spoilt your show. cheesy
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Ayo25: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Chai, thunder fire poverty o.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Zceesneh:
okay have a nice day
you too
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by ALAYORMII: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
planetx:
Wrong analogy 99% of Americans cannot afford a $1.5 million car or $59k to service it, but probably 50% of Nigerians can afford a #1.5 million car. Earning $1.5 million and #1.5 million is not the same.

shocked shocked shocked

50% of Nigerians can afford 1.5million car??

50% of Nigerians can't afford four new tires of a car let alone affording 1.5million car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2016
cardoctor:
Hmmm. That's really cool if you have the dough. In Nigeria, most owners of cars worth over N5m find it difficult to pay N15k for a full service. They be like whhaaaaaaaaaattttt?

N 1.14m for detailing service meaning CAR WASH and PAINT SHINING..
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Adedayo97(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2016
My gra ma cares
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Emmatdayo(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Y not, if I have £5Billion in my GTBank Domiciliary account & €3Billion in my FCMB Domiciliary account. grin
u r a criminal grin grin grin
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Whizkay(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2016
oil and fluid change for 8.7 mill...that would get me a nice Mercedes E class
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2016
SaintAlbert53:
This is stupidity to me for someone to buy a car of that amount.It doesn't matter how much is in your account,but let Wisdom be applied to whatever we are doing..There are other better things to do with that money..

Poverty na bastard I swear... What are those "other things"? Abeg shift, do you know how many private jets una pastors they control? How much e take to service them? The range of cars wey una politicians and his family they control and cost of servicing? Person wey get his money in the ring with years of postfight-trauma and una dey complain.... I go do am pass sef...
NOTE: There are other cars that are more expensive than the Bugatti...
In Abuja here, I have seen that ride in red and black, so before you complain, one of our politician pikin get that ride... A Bugatti veyron... WhenYouHaveThatMuchYouWillDoCha
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2016
SaintAlbert53:

Poverty na bastard I swear... What are those "other things"? Abeg shift, do you know how many private jets una pastors they control? How much e take to service them? The range of cars wey una politicians and his family they control and cost of servicing? Person wey get his money in the ring with years of postfight-trauma and una dey complain.... I go do am pass sef...
NOTE: There are other cars that are more expensive than the Bugatti...
In Abuja here, I have seen that ride in red and black, so before you complain, one of our politician pikin get that ride... A Bugatti veyron... When You Have That Much You Will Do Charity, Invest, and spend lavishly... So nwanne hapu... See my igbo brother dey collect the money... #ProudlyIgbo
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by StanleyAnthony(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2016
shey dat motor go carry me go heaven.

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2016
funshint:
I pity dis guy; using more than halve a billion to buy just one car?! How many companies and investments does he hv to his name? If dis guy continue like dis he'll just end up rearing Nigerian goats!
See poverty Don convert ur thinking to micro level?
Lemme ask u sef....
Who told you he spent half a billion? In his currency, he spent under $2m to buy the car and under $60k for service...
Lemme correct u, stop looking at our conversion rate and currency, it's useless now
Do u know how many millions of dollars he earns from a fight?
From his fight with pacquiao, he could buy 5 Bugattis and service 20 others...

#SoPrayToGetOutOfPoverty
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Rasque1759(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Oooh chisos of nazareth......
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2016
kellz0:
person life savings nah em anoother person take they service car... God!!

Divide that money into 10 sef and e nova still reach some people life savings. This world sha, I must make it.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
When he blows away all the money now, him go begin blame white man idiots.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bring it over here and one aboki go use wheel barrow scratch am one time!.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by oluwasegun007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dat money gonna build me a wonderful bungalow...

Anyways did anyone check d name of the guy doing the maintenance?
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by LuvU2: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Godfullsam:
Money don mis road.

I dont know why black people love exotic things.
the baby on ur profile is cute. Is she ur daughter?
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Godfullsam(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
LuvU2:
the baby on ur profile is cute. Is she ur daughter?

yes ooo

dats my precious
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by LuvU2: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Godfullsam:

yes ooo

dats my precious
Owk smiley

btw, u shd check my siggy cos i will notify u on friday/saturday smiley
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by ose2me: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Where are the stupid name checkers?

Where are the AfonJaz
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Only a mad man would spend N570m on a car.

Even if I have all the money in the world, I won't spend that much on a car.

1 Like

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by rakabuba001(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
would you use #11,500 to service your 1.2m toyota camry? this is the way this question will sound to May and his likes. May God give us money to live good and uprade the status of friends family and foes wink
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by diva90: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
The guy has too much damn money to them around... With that service money I can buy two new cars tongue
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by NemzySeries(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
I'm so so sure Obasanjo, Dangote, adenuga etc wud neva do such not bkos dey can't but it doesn't appear wise 4 jst a car.....if such is spent on a yacht/private itz understandable but not a car abeg....22m is sure getting me a mad ass G wagon after all who bugatti epp?
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Zoharariel:
Y not, if I have £5Billion in my GTBank Domiciliary account & €3Billion in my FCMB Domiciliary account. grin
.... bros stop lying please .. who will belive that .. you that live in a boys quarter .. smh
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by yarimo(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Zoharariel:
and €15 trillion in your dream domiciliary account abi? grin
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by yarimo(m): 12:47am On Aug 08, 2016
jazinogold:
I don't even spend up to that to service my legedis benz 2016 model....no need to service oil filter, just change d sole!
next service buy ABA made sole 2016 model grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bmw X3 2017 / Honda Service Centres/Workshops In Nigeria / Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.