Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry (46144 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by iykedare(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Never marry a girl that twerks. Such girls are brainless....

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by drestoneokuta(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
I am glad "Temi" can pray and cook, na people wey no fit the criteria go see problem for wetin pastor talk

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by adeseun22(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
eph12:
I don't see any outrage there. In fact people were concurring.

the op did not say there was an outrage. he said "people's reaction". it can be positive or negative rxn.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by bebe2(f): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Wha is the total percentage of divorcees in RCCG ?

Fear go let dem talk .

Things that some redeem pastors have involved themselves in will shock the devil.

But the devoted will say, they are human too so they get a pass.

Am so happy that God opened my mind and showed me the bible. Dats my only guide. And I also follow it with common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by pippimp(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
NEHLIVE:
The youths of this generation though lipsrsealed Very soon, the women who are saying they are wives and not cook, will also say that they her wives, and not breeders.. In marriage there are functions expected from both parties. For the woman, one of the core functions is to cook for her family. She can of course be assisted by the husband. For the man too, one of his core functions is to provide the money, and of course as well, he can be assisted by the woman too.

I guess you are referring to women in Nigeria/Africa. Keep thinking like a caveman. A woman is about to become the president of the United States of America and you are here maintaining a pre historic mentality. God help una for Nigeria. I don't really blame you guys. You all are the products of your society and upbringing. You can't think outside of what you are exposed to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
End time pastor and prophecies angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by doctimi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
i no agree.....period
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by femi4: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijainfogalery:
I guess he was misunderstood, he was talking to ministers though , imagine a pastors wife that cant pray , na gobe be that o.

But no be by prayer alone oo. I once know a babe that can pray for 24 hours, when this babe speak in tongues fear go catch you. But she sleep with you immediately after prayer, She is so freaking addicted to seeexx.
lmao
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by LydayBobo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
I will not be a party to this
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Slimberry1(f): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
NEHLIVE:
The youths of this generation though lipsrsealed Very soon, the women who are saying they are wives and not cook, will also say that they her wives, and not breeders.. In marriage there are functions expected from both parties. For the woman, one of the core functions is to cook for her family. She can of course be assisted by the husband. For the man too, one of his core functions is to provide the money, and of course as well, he can be assisted by the woman too.
God will let them understand on time.. cry
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by pippimp(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Did he really say don't marry a woman that can't cook? WTF?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by MzPecs(f): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
NEHLIVE:
So true..
I wonder why a woman wouldn't wanna cook for the man she's married to.. angry

Ladies should watch this movie titled "War Room" and see the importance of prayer in the home.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by dubuntu(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pray for one hour??!
Yea right.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by wadetaw202: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Wha is the total percentage of divorces in RCCG ?
Most probably none. This is not Christ Embassy, remember?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Young03(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
this man don turn talkative o
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by bayonino: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
haryomikun:
Hmmmm... Let's say the 'lazy women' don't get married, another story will come up again that its the devil and a spirit wife that's holding their future husbands.

The world is too 'male-oriented'

Why didn't he advise women not to marry lazy men. The blame is always on the women. Always!

If nah man matter now, they'll start saying 'Stick with him, his life will be better'

Check my signature for an interesting read.

And if dem born your phone well, call me woman wrapper undecided
Shey werey ni eleyi ni? undecided
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by bebe2(f): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijainfogalery:
I guess he was misunderstood, he was talking to ministers though , imagine a pastors wife that cant pray , na gobe be that o.

But no be by prayer alone oo. I once know a babe that can pray for 24 hours, when this babe speak in tongues fear go catch you. But she sleep with you immediately after prayer, She is so freaking addicted to seeexx.

No he wasn't.

Even if he is talking to ministers, the fact that ur girl can't pray for an hour now don't mean it will remain so.

The adeboye himself can testify dat he wasn't dis strong in faith wen he started.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by MadCow1: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Adeboye ..

What can I say..
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
But i am a man and i can cook my own food, infact i can cook better than some women, does that mean i am a devil? undecided or a sinner. Hian! This so called pastors they are beginning to think every one is Gullible.

And oh! I am not married infact i don't need marriage.
Does that mean i am a devil or a sinner.

pray? For one hour? why? I thought they (so called pastors),claim that God already knows our heart and worries. Why then do we need one hour to tell God our problems if God already knows. This so called christians and pastors are confused as i am.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Gewezzy1(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
My Bf of 3 years is an RCCG member in fact strong one. No wonder wn we talk about marriage he changez the subject Cs am not an RCCG member. Eehn Okay na let see ow ds goes o since pastor alrdy said dnt marry outside RCCG
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by omooba969(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
We can be diplomatic about the 1hr prayer but when you meet or joined with a lady who cannot cook or LAZY, then you go know wassup! grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by wadetaw202: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
heskeyw:
In my own opinion, I think that pastor Adeboye
was 'slightly' wrong when he said 'marry a
woman who can pray for over 1hour'.
All girls r nt prayer warriors nah. One whole
hour!!! Even some seminarians finds it very
difficult to pray for one full hour.
Secondly, my wife is nt my cook. We will be
cooking together. Infact, there is nothing sexy as
a man sweating inside the kitchen just to prepare
food for his wife.

#BreakfastInBedForHerRoyalMajesty

It is your choice if you decide to sweat over pot of soup in the kitchen.

As far as I'm concerned, my wife must be my cook. I love to taste her food and not food cooked by another. And of course, I will play my role in the home, which is to provide for our needs.

I am a traditional man and I love it so.

We should stop turning the world upside down just because of one nonsense we call civilization.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by yalfa(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
just want to say hi
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by whitebeard(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
what are u people trying to say..pls tell me what he said that is wrong... the truth pain dem...!!!

and majority of them are olosho see them....
...end time stuff...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by eph12(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
adeseun22:

the op did not say there was an outrage. he said "people's reaction". it can be positive or negative rxn.
The topic was changed bro.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Jephyard(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
To Christian he is right
To Muslim might be wrong or right
To an atheist he is definitely wrong
To a feminist he is definitely wrong

The choice is yours but truth be told he is speaking for Christian only and not for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tell this Dumb story to the gullibles i am sure they will believe it.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
iykedare:
Never marry a girl that twerks. Such girls are brainless....
cheesy cheesy Nigerian guys and hawt secks, they think is by twerking.

Abeg!, the pastor is right.

When one sees trouble, you won't even knw wen you will pray for hours. grin
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by nijascammers: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Daddy G.O never retire, but why did he retired pastors over 70 years abi laws are meant for others?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
haryomikun:
Hmmmm... Let's say the 'lazy women' don't get married, another story will come up again that its the devil and a spirit wife that's holding their future husbands.

The world is too 'male-oriented'

Why didn't he advise women not to marry lazy men. The blame is always on the women. Always!

If nah man matter now, they'll start saying 'Stick with him, his life will be better'

Check my signature for an interesting read.

And if dem born your phone well, call me woman wrapper undecided

its either U did not read the post or U need a pair of recommended eye glasses
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
MzPecs:

So true..
I wonder why a woman wouldn't wanna cook for the man she's married to.. angry

Ladies should watch this movie titled "War Room" and see the importance of prayer in the home.
Dont mind them

foolishness is in levels na

i watched my mother cook for her husband of many years through out
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by nijascammers: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jephyard:
To Christian he is right
To Muslim might be wrong or right
To an atheist he is definitely wrong
To a feminist he is definitely wrong

The choice is yours but truth be told he is speaking for Christian only and not for all of us.
this is dumb response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) / Prayer Points To Break The Powers Of Witchcraft / Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.