Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry (46142 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by heskeyw(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

It is your choice if you decide to sweat over pot of soup in the kitchen.

As far as I'm concerned, my wife must be my cook. I love to taste her food and not food cooked by another. And of course, I will play my role in the home, which is to provide for our needs.

I am a traditional man and I love it so.

We should stop turning the world upside down just because of one nonsense we call civilization.
That's your opinion bro.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by naijainfogalery: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Its all good, thats why i said its not all about prayer o, goes beyond just prayer. I hope you can pray for 2 hours oooo tongue
bebe2:

No he wasn't.

Even if he is talking to ministers, the fact that ur girl can't pray for an hour now don't mean it will remain so.

The adeboye himself can testify dat he wasn't dis strong in faith wen he started.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
gypsey:
But i am a man and i can cook my own food, infact i can cook better than some women, does that mean i am a devil? undecided or a sinner. Hian! This so called pastors they are beginning to think every one is Gullible.

And oh! I am not married infact i don't need marriage.
Does that mean i am a devil or a sinner.

pray? For one hour? why? I thought they (so called pastors),claim that God already knows our heart and worries. Why then do we need one hour to tell God our problems if God already knows. This so called christians and pastors are confused as i am.

My friend that attacked me on the other thread. grin how are you?, plz you're misunderstanding the man, he didn't say if you can't cook you're a sinner. grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by eph12(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pprovost:
I can cook good food by myself and long prayers bore me, I guess I don't need to marry from RCCG
cool
Who ask you?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by nijascammers: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
all the prayers they have been praying all these years, see what corruption and looting has done to Nigerians. Oyinbo people wey no dey pray like shaking the building but they're more prosperous. Nigerians having kids indiscriminately is serious social norm, by the time the population hit 400 million by 2030, then you will know say water don pass garri.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pprovost:
I can cook good food by myself and long prayers bore me, I guess I don't need to marry from RCCG
cool

Seems U can do a lot on your own.

Thumbs up.

But I'm sorry to say, U can read & understand.

I recommend Mastering English textook or Brighter Grammar.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by eph12(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
gypsey:
But i am a man and i can cook my own food, infact i can cook better than some women, does that mean i am a devil? undecided or a sinner. Hian! This so called pastors they are beginning to think every one is Gullible.

And oh! I am not married infact i don't need marriage.
Does that mean i am a devil or a sinner.

pray? For one hour? why? I thought they (so called pastors),claim that God already knows our heart and worries. Why then do we need one hour to tell God our problems if God already knows. This so called christians and pastors are confused as i am.

What class are you in? If you can't understand one or two lines of words how can you pass English?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Ghost447(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
We're entitle to our opinion.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
In summary every woman must be a good prayer warrior and a good cook. A woman who can't cook should learn to, its not a difficult task.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
bebe2:

Fear go let dem talk .

Things that some redeem pastors have involved themselves in will shock the devil.

But the devoted will say, they are human too so they get a pass.

Am so happy that God opened my mind and showed me the bible. Dats my only guide. And I also follow it with common sense.

The Shepherd simply wants the sheep to follow follow, no questions asked!!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by KazukiIto(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Politics, social media should never mix with religion. Hypothesis confirmed - EUREKA!
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by iriskiki(f): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oho

Wisdom has come...

Hope he hasn't been doing o?

They will practice with non members and concretise with members. Bullcrap...

Gewezzy1:
My Bf of 3 years is an RCCG member in fact strong one. No wonder wn we talk about marriage he changez the subject Cs am not an RCCG member. Eehn Okay na let see ow ds goes o since pastor alrdy said dnt marry outside RCCG
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
eph12:

What class are you in? If you can't understand one or two lines of words how can you pass English?
i am under spell, i know, thanks for your concern infact i am not sure what class i am, you! Are in a better class than i am, now move on and stay on your own level or class tongue
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Lexusgs430: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

Most probably none. This is not Christ Embassy, remember?

None? That would be unbelievable if it's true. But I beg to defer.
If his preachings are so authentic, how come some of his pastors are Devils incarnates? Did they miss their Daddys sermon or they turned a blind eye and deaf ears?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Lexusgs430: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
iriskiki:
Oho

Wisdom has come...

Haba Sister, you suppose know say hin go don quality control tire
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by iykedare(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Nigerian guys and hawt secks, they think is by twerking.

Abeg!, the pastor is right.

When one sees trouble, you won't even knw wen you will pray for hours. grin

Sup sweetheart, I need you to twerk for me.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
herbie27:
My friend that attacked me on the other thread. grin how are you?, plz you're misunderstanding the man, he didn't say if you can't cook you're a sinner. grin
hey! I don't remember attacking you grin you know? you so called christians sounds confusing some times, i am trying to understand you people pardon me grin
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by kevoh(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kikiki! tongue Christians can not even agree on one damn thing! Division in christianity is just epic! Pastor A says something and quotes the bible, Pastor B disagrees and quotes same bible while Pastor C remains indifferent quoting same bible. Confusion everywhere for these christians! Yet, they will tell you they got inspired by the Bible a.k.a word of god and tell you to believe! How can you be inspired by confusion?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by dazzlingd(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I know what I desire in a woman and Mr Adeboye is in no position to determine for me

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
gypsey:
hey! I don't remember attacking you grin you know? you so called christians sounds confusing some times, i am trying to understand you people pardon me grin
You won't remember cos this is a different moniker.

You told me of ur parents being angry you're an atheist, grin and you send them money which they never refuse.

Remember. Benita27
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
iykedare:

Kindly let me know if this offer is honoured
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by thunder74(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
You won't understand what Baba Adeboye was talking about. He was speaking from experience. In my little practice of over a decade, I have handled more of divorce cases than it should be and majority of them are Christians who married on the altars of God.

Many women can't cook and pray thus making men to eat secretary stew and fried chicken in the office and lusting after strange women.

You can control your home and husband with good food and your kneel.

Like someone said, it is a choice, you can marry a woman who can spend 5 hours to watch telenovela and Zee cinema but scare of marrying a praying woman. It is your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
I can bet my ass it's only women who would agree with this dumb talk. tongue because it suits them, keep waiting for a Rich man till you turn to skeleton.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Gewezzy1(f): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
iriskiki:
Oho
Wisdom has come...
hahaha 3 years thr ws collecting lol
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
iykedare:

cheesy I am already twerking for you, hope you can see me.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Fedayeen02: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
heskeyw:
In my own opinion, I think that pastor Adeboye
was 'slightly' wrong when he said 'marry a
woman who can pray for over 1hour'.
All girls r nt prayer warriors nah. One whole
hour!!! Even some seminarians finds it very
difficult to pray for one full hour.
Secondly, my wife is nt my cook. We will be
cooking together. Infact, there is nothing sexy as
a man sweating inside the kitchen just to prepare
food for his wife.

#BreakfastInBedForHerRoyalMajesty
i bring out time to cook with my gf most Saturdays. Its fun with the love oozing out and the fun chats that accompanied the cooking.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Toks2008(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
All pastor Adeboye said were spot on...we only need maturity to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Kindly let me know if this offer is honoured
cheesy cheesy Lexusgs430 it will be honoured when christ come.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Fedayeen02: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
herbie27:

You told me of ur parents being angry you're an atheist, grin and you send them money which they never refuse.

Remember. Benita27
i sent benita27 to the dungeons and i will be sending this one also.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
herbie27:

Remember. Benita27
how are you doing? Aha! grin now i remember and you know i was Right. And i am not an atheist i don't belong to any Religion, Religion has caused so much death, war and destruction on this earth i stop believing in it. I am just a human being who is trying to be Good or do Good. Not perfect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) / Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.