Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon (58496 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by fistonati(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Someone that couldn't control his mouth will never know the importance and implications of using a bomb. Even against his own country.
Greatzeus:
So who do you agree with? Personally I think Clinton is a good moral loving politician, but America is the most hated country in the world,it needs more than moral and niceness in a person.
America needs someone who can take hard decisions even if they are not morally justified,in other to protect its citizens and economy from its vast enemies.
Besides,American Presidents are chosen grin by the powers that be tongue,you don't just have a dream to become American President like Ben Carson,you are fooling yourself tongue.Both Clinton and Trump are being sponsored by the powers that be,either way it goes,these people wins.They own everything that matters,from the world bank to IMF,to entertainment companies,shopping malls,schools,name it
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Seequadry(m): 12:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Trojan2010:
The are both crazy !

that trump nigga no just get sense et all grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by CecyAdrian(f): 12:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Frank3n2:
If na NIGERIA now thugs don dey shoot up and down.. Ghana must go must have been circulating...lol. I love my country but we need change grin

Lol, Nigeria still do not know even the simplest basics of politics

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by chiraqDemon(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
[size=15pt]Support Trump. Make America great again. grin. Some people be talking ish because he wants to make America safe with more jobs for her real citizens. I support deportation of illegal immigrants and Africans. Go develop your countries. Parasites. [/size]

Go back to europe tho

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Not everyone will get the "going up from down" thing.
Some might just read it from the last to the first word, directly, and it won't make sense.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by martineverest(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2016
both of them arent president-worthy
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 05, 2016
nijanigga:

you must be out of your senses,if the native Indians had deported your occupiers who came and stole their lands your as.s will not he here supporting a racist bigot. America is a land for ALL.
America is land For Americans. Any other person is an immigrant. Same way, some set of individuals claimed Lagos is a land for "ALL". There is no racism in the post only the truth that many hate to hear. Trump keeps saying it, His speech are not for black Americans but the "assylum seeking Africans"

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by giles14(m): 12:57am On Aug 05, 2016
all of u shout H.Clinton is a beta candidate. seems like u don't watch television or even listen to news.
who initiated d Arab spring DAT has caused untold hardship to d Arabs.

who initiated d Ukrainian crisis.

who was trying to force same sex marriage down our throat.

dis Clinton of a woman is a disaster.so if ur are wishing pls know wot u are wishing for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2016
For me, I think it's never a bad risk to challenge convention. I think that's what Trump is. He is a risk that only the bold would take. One of his shortcomings tho is the lack of government experience. Government is not run like a business at all times tho most times. Yea, like the Democrats are saying," let's just agree it is not getting worse " but the truth is it is getting worse. What did Obama do differently? If I were to be an American, I will give it to Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by jawjaw1: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2016
Most of the comments I see here are obviously from people who don't have a first hand understanding of what the political difference is between Trump and Clinton.

Trump is offering nothing else but an exclusion of the rest of the world from America. He is simply feeding on the fears of America's who support him. He makes them feel they are not safe, rich or happy because of the rest of the world. He tells them that immigrants and the rest of the world are stealing their jobs, or are coming into the country to kill them, or that the govt. is spending too much protecting others (NATO) thats why American's are struggling etc. The truth is that most of Trump's supporters have never been outside America before. They do not realize how blessed and lucky they are to be Americans and living in America at this point in time. Almost every country at this moment is going through some sort of economic/political struggle except the US that is to a reasonable extent stable. America is a great country, believe it or not. Its greatness to a large extent comes from immigrants who have made a huge contribution to what it has become and what it will continue to be. For Trump to be attacking immigrants and other ethnicities simply means he doesn't recognize their contribution and that is a huge shame to what America represents.

Let's for an example consider his plan to build a wall on the US border with Mexico. If the wall is built, where will America get its cheap labour to work on its farms that produces cheap food to feed the America populace and even export to other countries? How is he going to even force the Mexicans to pay for the wall without causing trade war that will affect the world economy? Its just not possible. He is threatening to cancel NAFTA, a trade deal between the US, Mexico and Canada. This will cause huge instability within the region.

Those of us who live in Canada will gladly lynch Trump if we get a chance to be in a room alone with him. If you hear the names music radio station OAPs call him here, you will shudder in amazement. They call him those names on live radio without hesitation.

Clinton on the other hand, despite her faults, is an experienced diplomat who has been involved in community service for decades and represents the complete opposite of what Trump is offering.

The world is praying and hoping (Nigerians should too) that Trump losses. If you as a Nigerian isn't then you simply do not understand the danger that lies ahead if he wins.

10 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by haryomikun(m): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2016
oglalasioux:

You mean the usurpers claiming to be the firstborn of God, right?
Who are those?

Can you please exptatiate?
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by pdudy: 1:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Greatzeus:
So who do you agree with? Personally I think Clinton is a good moral loving politician, but America is the most hated country in the world,it needs more than moral and niceness in a person.
America needs someone who can take hard decisions even if they are not morally justified,in other to protect its citizens and economy from its vast enemies.
Besides,American Presidents are chosen grin by the powers that be tongue,you don't just have a dream to become American President like Ben Carson,you are fooling yourself tongue.Both Clinton and Trump are being sponsored by the powers that be,either way it goes,these people wins.They own everything that matters,from the world bank to IMF,to entertainment companies,shopping malls,schools,name it

You clearly know nothing about America then. grin grin grin grin

I guess you are in your Agege apartment and typing this shyt.

Hillary Clinton is the most morally bankrupt politician in America. She is like a green slimy snake in the green geass. The woman is evil personified. She serves money alone.

But really, why am I bothering to educate you? It's something you will never understand anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by haryomikun(m): 1:40am On Aug 05, 2016
jawjaw1:
Most of the comments I see here are obviously from people who don't have a first hand understanding of what the political difference is between Trump and Clinton.
Trump is offering nothing else but an exclusion of the rest of the world from America. He is simply feeding on the fears of America's who support him. He makes them feel they are not safe, rich or happy because of the rest of the world. He tells them that immigrants and the rest of the world are stealing their jobs, or are coming into the country to kill them, or that the govt. is spending too much protecting others (NATO) thats why American's are struggling etc. The truth is that most of Trump's supporters have never been outside America before. They do not realize how blessed and lucky they are to be Americans and living in America at this point in time. Almost every country at this moment is going through some sort of economic/political struggle except the US that is to a reasonable extent stable. America is a great country, believe it or not. Its greatness to a large extent comes from immigrants who have made a huge contribution to what it has become and what it will continue to be. For Trump to be attacking immigrants and other ethnicities simply means he doesn't recognize their contribution and that is a huge shame to what America represents.
Let's for an example consider his plan to build a wall on the US border with Mexico. If the wall is built, where will America get its cheap labour to work on its farms that produces cheap food to feed the America populace and even export to other countries? How is he going to even force the Mexicans to pay for the wall without causing trade war that will affect the world economy? Its just not possible. He is threatening to cancel NAFTA, a trade deal between the US, Mexico and Canada. This will cause huge instability within the region.
Those of us who live in Canada will gladly lynch Trump if we get a chance to be in a room alone with him. If you hear the names music radio station OAPs call him here, you will shudder in amazement. They call him those names on live radio without hesitation.
Clinton on the other hand, despite her faults, is an experienced diplomat who has been involved in community service for decades and represents the complete opposite of what Trump is offering.
The world is praying and hoping (Nigerians should too) that Trump losses. If you as a Nigerian isn't then you simply do not understand the danger that lies ahead if he wins.

Wow! You're wise sir. You laid down most of the things straight up. I love your analysis. You explained it all in layman terms... Me I no too dey sabi coz I run away from political issues and as a result I don't really understand it.

The one thing u like about trump and why I want him to win I'd because he's a man that doesn't sugarcoat anything. He gives the truth raw. Or at least what he thinks is the truth...

Hilary on the other hand is just optimistic... Thing is, the danger Americans face is one Hilary will hide if she becomes president. She's almost like when Obama when it comes to addressing issues. They don't love to call a spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by haryomikun(m): 1:44am On Aug 05, 2016
pippimp:

If you want to know how a Nigerian thinks and behaves, just study Trump. You'll have all the answers you need.
You're wrong sir.

Nigerians are hypocrites and hate the truth.

Trump doesn't sugarcoat anything nor hate truth
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by rose54321: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2016
abbey621:
Under Trump, America will be respected but unfortunately he's not willing to suck up to the mainstream media and the powers that be. He's a billionaire and his billionaire mentality has made him arrogant but make no mistake he's shrewd, calculating and would put America back as number 1 if only he would learn to shut his damn mouth!

Exactly my thought, if only Trump can stfu, he's the better candidate for the job, but he talks too damn much. For such an exalted position you can't afford to respond to all criticisms and you need to let things go, why why why did he fu.cling say he wasn't ready to endorse Ryan, dude you need him.

I hope he learns soon enough, i personally prefer him.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by phenase(m): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2016
I support TRUMP

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by favourmic(m): 2:24am On Aug 05, 2016
I swear trump is the man for it

Vote for trump

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by pdudy: 2:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Greatzeus:
Check out the difference between the Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump, and the Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton, in the cartoon below.
The words you will see are the views of Trump while reading the same words from the bottom are the views of Clinton.Brilliant and Classic grin

You see, America isn't about Trump or Hillary. Boy, it is deeper than that. Politicians don't run anything in this country. Corporations do. The corporations determine what happens at the end of the day because they own the country. They own the banks, the power companies, oil companies, etc.

You see, America isn't all what they make it seem. Dig deep and you will discover rotting corpses underneath. It will shock you to see Clinton and Trump wineing and dining after the dust has cleared up.

America is rigged. It is a system governed by money and engineered by the elites and corporations, both of which Hillary and Trump belong. The people cannot win at the end of the day. It is hopeless.

Politicians and presidents are just puppets of the corporations. If America was truly democratic, why do I have only 2 choices? Why can't I have 5 or 10 choices to choose from? When I want to cook soup, I have more than 2 choices. Why is it only Hillary or Trump that u have to choose from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by pdudy: 2:29am On Aug 05, 2016
favourmic:
I swear trump is the man for it

Vote for trump

It makes no difference.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by ChinonsoDike2: 2:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Only Africans want deportees and criminals sent back to them. So the Africans in Africa are less intelligent than the deportees? Race of low IQ monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by favourmic(m): 2:33am On Aug 05, 2016
pdudy:

It makes no difference.

For your eyes
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by pippimp(m): 2:35am On Aug 05, 2016
haryomikun:

You're wrong sir.

Nigerians are hypocrites and hate the truth.

Trump doesn't sugarcoat anything nor hate truth

That's another way of saying one is obnoxious and uncouth. Try it. Go ahead and start telling everyone the truth or the first thing that comes to your head and see how many friends you will have left. If you don't like your boss, tell him and lets see how far you'll get. If we all said the first thing that comes to our heads, the world would not exist anymore. The world survives on diplomacy and tolerance. Trump does not have a filter and that is extremely dangerous for a leader of a country that has nuclear bombs.

Cc Cococandy

8 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by ResourceMan(m): 2:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Greatzeus:

I swear with everything that lives on earth that more than 90% of people reading this post and even 80% of Americans do not understand a single thing about what you just stated. They dont even know what is happening.
Hillary or trump,America people loses, The Elite wins.
America is a corporation, Head or Tale The corporation wins.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by ResourceMan(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2016
oglalasioux:

You mean the usurpers claiming to be the firstborn of God, right?

It is just unfortunate how the usurpers got the entire world on Zombie mode. They own everything on earth, they even own religion (Christianity and islam). And yet the people still dont know.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by harffie(m): 3:12am On Aug 05, 2016
abbey621:
In the world we live in, Hillary sounds more appealing because she's the candidate of politically correct, food stamp pumping, keep small nations in debt and destabilize the middle east candidate. She's also the gay friendly, feminist pushing big government champion. Hillary's plans sounds appealing till you realize she has no plan to bring the national debt down, no plan to curb illegal immigrants, no plan to stop violence except take guns away from people who want to defend themselves against the mental half of the USA. Trump on the other hand is a loud mouth buffoon with years of business experience and a master in making deals. He is the candidate able to bring American debt down and make the country safer. Under Trump, America will be respected but unfortunately he's not willing to suck up to the mainstream media and the powers that be. He's a billionaire and his billionaire mentality has made him arrogant but make no mistake he's shrewd, calculating and would put America back as number 1 if only he would learn to shut his damn mouth!
200 likes. You have said it all.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by cococandy(f): 3:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Exactly.

I think if trump's brain were to be examined, there might be a possibility that his frontal cortex isn't 100 percent developed. He lacks speech impulse control. Humans can't be talking impulsively. It's very dangerous.

pippimp:

That's another way of saying one is obnoxious and uncouth. Try it. Go ahead and start telling everyone the truth or the first thing that comes to your head and see how many friends you will have left. If you don't like your boss, tell him and lets see how far you'll get. If we all said the first thing that comes to our heads, the world would not exist anymore. The world survives on diplomacy and tolerance. Trump does not have a filter and that is extremely dangerous for a leader of a country that has nuclear bombs.

Cc Cococandy

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Greatzeus:

You speak of the "enlightened ones"!
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by kode12: 3:33am On Aug 05, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
[size=15pt]Support Trump. Make America great again. grin. Some people be talking ish because he wants to make America safe with more jobs for her real citizens. I support deportation of illegal immigrants and Africans. Go develop your countries. Parasites. [/size]
No vex oh monkey,but whinch country you come from?Just curious,cos you mumu is out of this world and ripe for plucking.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 05, 2016
psychologist:
cry

You no try at all.. Na niaja babe wan solve that ish?
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Trump is a big joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.