Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office (4462 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office / Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari / Locate Your In The 2015 Domestic Debt Chart From The Drop Office! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by zuchyblink(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2016
The Afonjas have disappeared

1 Like

Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by 989900E: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Truly, the South-south militants and people in general, do not know who their real enemies are. cry cry cry
Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by dafuturis(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2016
modath:

Who told you they have nothing to show? You think it is easy to maintain Ibori and Tompolo's legion of jobbers? smiley

sCun

Go back and modify... Whatever you say about my land, Yoruba land is not inhospitable ,3/4 of us aren't running from it.... Yorubaland does not truncate progress, people grow and thrive , hence the Exodus from uguland into SW......

It's highly likely that if 70% of your people stayed in their sahara, aren't running away from your barren land, increasing exponentially the population of SW states , stretching their facilities so thin, the debt profile wouldn't be high.... SW is carrying it's own and your own dead weight as well.... You don't go to hospitals and schools? Don't ply the road? You are less than smart.

No, SW isn't a waste, Waste is where people flee from and we both know which of the two fits..

Don't know why uduaghan is still a free man. Not a single thing he did for 8 years amidst high oil price, even bursary he didn't pay me.
Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by modath(f): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2016
dafuturis:

Don't know why uduaghan is still a free man. Not a single thing he did for 8 years amidst high oil price, even bursary he didn't pay me.

Hahahaha.. cheesy , I can feel why your vex bin plenty, don't mind the guy... Ibori did so well for bursary matter for Deltans when I be student (mine was 3k & na once dem gii me), ALL of us used to wish we were deltans, imagine 10k in those days!!
Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by dafuturis(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2016
modath:

Hahahaha.. cheesy , I can feel why your vex bin plenty, don't mind the guy... Ibori did so well for bursary matter for Deltans when I be student (mine was 3k & na once dem gii me), ALL of us used to wish we were deltans, imagine 10k in those days!!

As a fresher then in UNIBEN I couldn't wait to start receiving the said bursary, being a Deltan was like having a gold medal while others had bronze cheesy .

Some easterners used to apply and get paid, only God knows how they do it. same with me oh! was paid only once in 200L, 300 and 400 I no see till date.

We need a political revolution is Delta state. The so called monarchs are damn corrupt, the youths a deceived. what happens is share, share and share, no developmental plans, no savings no nothing.

God help us but first we must help ourself.
Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by fast2015: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Anambra adi go Mma

1 Like

Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by osita76(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Joe4lv:
Let me analyse Anambra state debt for you to show you that in essence, Anambra isn't in debt.

the FG owes Anambra a backlog of 26b as monies used for federal road construction/repairs in the state and if you substract 3bn from 26bn you will find out that Anambra state is the only state floating above the debt ridden stance of Nigerian states.

I took my time to study the reasons why federal roads in most states are best to be addressed as 'death traps' and I realised the cause is more of federal govt than states. most of the state governors are willing to repair federal bad roads in their states and later FG reimburse then, even if it means borrowing to do so but let's do the maths and see why they don't.

you borrow 5bn to do road from a bank at an interest rate of let's say 23% per annum. called minister of works to value your proposal and approve you do it so later they pay you. you take the loan and after doing the road while the interest runs,FG didn't pay back in 5 years and guess what,you have succeeded in indebting your state even when you leave office.

this hinders development and I suggest all allocation to states be increased and all federal roads within a state be managed by state govt.
To put it right the federal government indebtedness to Anambra state is 42 billion naira and not 26 billion as you said, so from their you can do your calculation and get the clearer picture of it all

1 Like

Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by bukifemi1: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
check
Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by 989900: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2016
sCun:
Conveniently ignored your south wàste states. What did Osun state do with all that debt and how long is it going to take them to pay that sort of money?

She addressed that.
Re: Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office by bukifemi1: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) / Ndi Ebonyi Don't Allow This Madness. #nohausacouncilor / How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.