Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections (4369 Views)

How Kaduna Will Vote In Presidential And Guber Polls / How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2022
In a free and fair elections.

Atiku might get the most votes here with about 35%.

Peter Obi is getting more and more popular, especially among the Christian Southern Kaduna indigenes so 30% or even more as time goes on.

Tinubu, Oh well! Based on party affiliations he might get 20% or less.

Kwankwaso, if he contests, is getting 10% or less.

The other 5% goes to others like SDP and co.

To clarify. Patrick Yakowa (the late, only Christian Governor of KD) share same tribe as I, (Kagoma or Gwong). If you want to know the meaning of his tribal name just ask me.

And the current Labour Party Governorship candidate is the former SOKAPU (Southern Kaduna Union) president. That should tell you a lot now. The people are more Hungry to vote than ever before, at least I know who my large extended family are voting!

My opinion after my observations though.

29 Likes

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by nihani: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2022
grin
You're not far from the truth sir

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by icuminpiss(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Lol i stay in kaduna, kaduna south precisely omo peter obi go sweep kaduna south. Atiku and others go share the rest

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by Abdu81: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2022
We are not in kd but we understand you very much, thanks

12 Likes

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by frank14011991(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2022
You people said more than this in 2019 when el-rufai went for Muslim Muslim ticket

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by descarado: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Kaduna people voting Datti their son is more plausible than atiku. Its all man to his name this time around. Not follow follow like before.

23 Likes

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by socialmediaman: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinytian, shabi you want to tango about KD? Meet me here!
Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by Trinitycian: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Trinytian, shabi you want to tango about KD? Meet me here!

I am still waiting for your response on the other thread.

Location let's meet today. I ready for you Obi people.

LocalStandard1:

Baba even if you claim to be female I will not meet you or share my location with you. We talk here mister man.

But I can speak my language with you if you want. What tribe are you?

You're a fraud like others.

You're nowhere near Kaduna or you're one of the Igbos in Kaduna parading yourselves as Southern KDite.

I am currently in KD. I am willing to meet with any of you and have some friendly chats.

No time for fakes

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2022
Probably
Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by Trinitycian: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2022
You guys should ignore this fraud.

LocalStandard1:

Baba even if you claim to be female I will not meet you or share my location with you. We talk here mister man.

But I can speak my language with you if you want. What tribe are you?

You're nowhere near Kaduna or you're one of the Igbos in Kaduna parading yourselves as Southern KDite.

I am currently in KD. I am willing to meet with any of you and have some friendly chats.

No time for fakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by ChangetheChange: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku will pull more votes in Kaduna

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

As I said on the other thread. "Even if you claim to be a female I will not meet you or share my location with you". I am a private individual.

I asked you what your tribe is and if you want me to speak my language with you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by Trinitycian: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
You people said more than this in 2019 when el-rufai went for Muslim Muslim ticket

He's a fraud. Ignore him

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by SmartPolician: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:

Nobody can deny the fact that El-Rufai is doing well in Kaduna. But how do you justify that people will vote for Tinubu as president?

Is it that Buhari has done so well or that Tinubu who always makes incoherent speeches and pees on his underpants will do better if elected? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by Trinitycian: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Atiku will pull more votes in Kaduna

Please ignore the fraud.
Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by Trinitycian: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

As I said on the other thread. "Even if you claim to be a female I will not meet you or share my location with you". I am a private individual.

I asked you what your tribe is and if you want me to speak my language with you.

Fraudster. We know una format.

I advise Nairalanders to ignore this one. LOL.

https://www.nairaland.com/7351966/obis-supporter-abdullahi-deletes-account

https://www.nairaland.com/7351212/peter-obi-under-fire-over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by SlurUsername1: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Is it the same kaduna that has a Muslim/Muslim governor and deputy or the kauduna in the sadeast of biafuro Republic?
Some pipo go cry betrayal tire after the general election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by VERDA: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Peter Obi is getting more and more popular, especially among the Christian Southern Kaduna indigenes so 30% or even more as time goes on.

To clarify. Patrick Yakowa (the late, only Christian Governor of KD) share same tribe as I, (Kagoma or Gwong). If you want to know the meaning of his tribal name just ask me.

And the current Labour Party Governorship candidate is the former SOKAPU (Southern Kaduna Union) president. That should tell you a lot now. The people are more Hungry to vote than ever before, at least I know who my large extended family are voting!

Fair analysis...saw a post from some guy who entered Kaduna a couple of days ago saying Atiku will win about 90% of kaduna votes and labour 9% I was just shaking my head at his ignorance. Me self follow dey the Kaduna now. Let's keep watching as events unfold.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:
You guys should ignore this fraud.

No time for fakes

Hahshahahah. Now I know propaganda is real in this election. I am a Southern Kaduna indigene from Jema'a local government. The name of my grand father is Nyam which means meat in my language.
My great grand father's is dek.

Our LG capital is Kafanchan close to Kwoi which is predominantly a Ham or Jaba lands, which we share similar dialect with.

Your turn!

20 Likes

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by VERDA: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Trinitycian:

No time for fakes

Oga...which language are you so you guys can speak, what's it with wanting to meet him, are you a kidnapper??, See problem o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2022
VERDA:

Fair analysis...saw a post from some guy who entered Kaduna a couple of days ago saying Atiku will win about 90% of kaduna votes and labour 9% I was just shaking my head at his ignorance. Me self follow dey the Kaduna now. Let's keep watching as events unfold.

Guy man wey no get tribe dey argue Kaduna matter with me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by VERDA: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Hahshahahah. Now I know propaganda is real in this election. I am a Southern Kaduna indigene from Jema'a local government. The name of my grand father is Nyam which means meat in my language.

Owe LG capital is Kafanjan close to Kwon which is predominantly a Ham or Jaba lands, which share similar dialect with.

Your turn!

My brother ignore that fraudster, that's how they arrange kidnappings...speaking plenty English.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by VERDA: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Guy man wey no get tribe dey argue Kaduna matter with me.

No mind the guy, me self dey Kaduna self, for Zaria to be specific.

6 Likes

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2022
VERDA:

My brother ignore that fraudster, that's how they arrange kidnappings...speaking plenty English.

That is the only personal info I will share with the guy. He is already angry at my post only God knows his agenda.

That man Trinitycian is a PDP online campaigner. Look at how angry he already is. They talk down on the internet but have moles everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2022
VERDA:

No mind the guy, me self dey Kaduna self, for Zaria to be specific.

My cousin finished his program at Nuhu Bamali Poly. I have a colleague schooling there, he said Peter Obi is the most talked about candidate in the school. The guy is Jaba or Ham by tribe. they are the highest ginger farmers in KD. A snippet about Kaduna State.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by ArewaNorth: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

After all the emotional ranting of Muslim-Muslim ticket of El Rufai in 2019 and the sack of 20k teachers what happened to the casted votes of Kaduna from to to bottom in 2019 general elections?

5 Likes

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by meolaniyi(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2022
frank14011991:
el rufai will not be able to write results again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by VERDA: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

My cousin finished his program at NuNu Bamali Poly. I have a colleague schooling, there, he said Peter Obi is the most talked about candidate in the school. The guy is Jaba or Ham by tribe. they are the highest ginger farmers in KD. A snippet about Kaduna State.

He is very right, I am actually staying around Samaru area, around leather research gate . Just opposite the University.

Let them go on with their fake analysis, they think this is 2019...people are wiser.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by VERDA: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2022
LocalStandard1:

That is the only personal info I will share with the guy. He is already angry at my post only God knows his agenda.

That man Trinitycian is a PDP online campaigner. Look at how angry he already is. They talk down on the internet but have moles everywhere.

lol... Don't mind him, let him keep dreaming

6 Likes

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2022
ArewaNorth:

After all the emotional ranting of Muslim-Muslim ticket of El Rufai in 2019 and the sack of 20k teachers what happened to the casted votes of Kaduna from to to bottom in 2019 general elections?

With fair and free elections sai mun baku mamaki, wailai tanlai, zamu baku kunya. Watch and see. LP may not win KD but I promise you the statement will be very loud.

Keep your MM ticket, keep your Deputy Governorship. You know us, we won't bow to injustice.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2022
VERDA:

He is very right, I am actually staying around Samaru area, around leather research gate . Just opposite the University.

Let them go on with their fake analysis, they think this is 2019...people are wiser.
Are you an indigene? What tribe are you? Seems there is a shortage of Southern Kaduna people here, Nairaland is a goldmine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Remove Edo,delta,yoruba Into Benin Republic,north Become President2011 / Ndigbo Must Look Northward,Westward, Diaspora For The Next Crop Of Igbo Leaders / Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.