Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

This Is Not A Joking Stuff, A Good Reason To Kill Himself - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is Not A Joking Stuff, A Good Reason To Kill Himself (736 Views)

Deep Thinkers.. This Is Not A Joking Sturvs / When The Exchange Rate Is No Longer A Joking Matter / When The Exchange Rate Is No Longer A Joking Matter (funny Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not A Joking Stuff, A Good Reason To Kill Himself by Mouth123(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
I was strolling back from school and i saw my neighbor
sitting down very close to the Hostel well looking at his phone.
Shaking his head, Crying and biting his finger.

So i asked him what the problem is..
He looked at me and said...
"Ha ha.... ha I don't even know how to say this,
So I calmed him down...don't worry brother talk
and wen he explained
All i could do was to sit with him and cry for him.
So he said...

As Exam is in 4 weeks so he decided to pay his school fees
He Felt too lazy (Demon) to go into the school (No lecture)
so he decided to pay via UBA mobile App

After completing the E-portal transaction
he received a message from MTN saying....

"THANK You valued customer
for subscribing for 3 years
660 Gigabytes plan for #70,000"
Haaa! Aiye yi le o
this world is wicked
Do you have any #70,000 you are not using
Can you borrow us.. we will return it
Re: This Is Not A Joking Stuff, A Good Reason To Kill Himself by nairalife2013(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Chai! Sorry y'all. Ask him, can he transfer d credit to my line? I ll pay him smallsmall.
Re: This Is Not A Joking Stuff, A Good Reason To Kill Himself by EpicMaurice(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oh really?

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True / What Is The Greatest Lie About You? / What Advert Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.