Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) (33020 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by passionate88: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Wife number what?
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by cold(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2016
poshestmina:
Surviving cancer is a call to God's work.

Congrats ma'am.
Ermm..and those that didn't survive the ordeal? Oh well i guess god has a reason. Right?
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Alive and kicking. Did a collabo with Timaya recently.

bosschinalu:
Where is Sir Shina Peters? shocked shocked
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by mamawin(f): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:
Surviving Cancer no be play..

I am indeed happy for her and celebrate her recovery.
from experience or somebody close? well been there
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by mamawin(f): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2016
lexyman:
She look so much like sir shins peters ...
kudos, I observed that too
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by segbuwa: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2016
wishing her the best
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2016
mamawin:
from experience or somebody close? well been there

Someone distant.. That shiit drained the life out of her physically.

Plus on T.V, I have seen photos of Cancer Survivors and its not funny.
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by mamawin(f): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Someone distant.. That shiit drained the life out of her physically.

Plus on T.V, I have seen photos of Cancer Survivors and its not funny.
you're very right, I'm a survivor. and I give God all the glory
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
embarassed
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by mart2k(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
mamaafrik:
you can be miss worldoooo,ucan be mr. Africa,u can be mr.Nigeri.............(oya eyin elegbe egberin ke.......)
without money nothing can be done.........bobo u handsome o yeye...bobo o....(Sombody should continue frm there)
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by oodua1stson: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Mandynews:
Mrs Sammie Peters, wife to Sir Shina Peters, is looking healthy and lovely in new photos after battling cancer for a bit. The couple have been married for 21 years now.

Photos below........

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/new-photos-of-sir-shina-peters-wife-sammie-after-battle-with-cancer/
married for 21 years?

They got married long before you were born.if you know who SSP is you'll know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie / Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter / Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.