Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure (16349 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by AlphaCentauri: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmm pending investigation kwa? shocked

Why haven't they seized Tifnubu's assets? We are watching angry

lol someone should tell the guy below me not to break his head o. His forehead must be black by now cheesy

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
tinubu is a legend tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by moffat(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2016
shey body odour court?

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by davibid: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2016
grin

When Fayose is the teacher and Buhari is the student

And Buhari mistakenly came to school late the very day Fayose was on duty

grin

1 Share

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by braimeddy: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Like seriously they want to seize Fayose's properties because he always say his mind? I don't knw what dis present govt is turning into. When will they start probing members from the APC or are they not also corrupt? Pls someone should tell Dat dullard Buhari to be fair in his justice.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by hayordele1: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
When will FG prob APC governors too?....Some governors like Aregbesola,Ex-Gov.Ameachi and others...
APC are criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
ccwizard:
Na wah dis 1.2 billon no dey finish. It was used for election, it was used for buying properties and e still remain for account. Tomorrow we will hear it was used for something else.
That's N100 million * 12. Just imagine what you could do with 100 million naira!

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by longitto(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2016
yjgm:

http://punchng.com/court-okays-seizure-fayoses-properties/

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
foyose be like 'haa, av i not met my water loo again'? So immunity is an invetory by d pdp govt to sheild d pdp corrupt members frm prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by akilo1: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Fayose oya make we go buy pepper soul grin,you must go down

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
braimeddy:
Like seriously they want to seize Fayose's properties because he always say his mind? I don't knw what dis present govt is turning into. When will they start probing members from the APC or are they not also corrupt? Pls someone should tell Dat dullard Buhari to be fair in his justice.
Just four sentences, but full of contradictions.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by sportskid(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Buari and all his horses can't do anything to Gov. Fayose.
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by sevenhundred(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Young4jose:
Good 4 Him...........#
no money, no money, to pay salaries and executes capital projects, but they have assets all over the nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by Bullet01(f): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2016
Fayose shouldn't have fought Buhari with dirty hands. If u must fight Baba make sure you're clean.

2 Likes

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by morule20(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Good for him, his next world, he will learn how to control his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by mirakuru(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Fayose is in deep poo.that is the result you get when your mouth malfunctions almost every minute....
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by bittertruthz: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
yjgm:

http://punchng.com/court-okays-seizure-fayoses-properties/

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Talking too much is not ruggedity..................... A wise man talk less and use his brain. Stup1dity is when only you shouting ONE NIGERIA in a crowd while others keep quiet.
Fayose and the person running PDP twitter account are not fit to be opposition voice.

Fayose really messed up for starting a fight that he never had a chance of victory. Only a mad man will prefer to answer summon by Okija shrine when he has the opportunity to negotiate with the complainant.
Whether you are innocent or not, Okija shrine will kill you witch craft.

Ibori and Alameiseigha case will be like baby compare to what Fayose will see. Even in world stage, its still dangerous to attack political heavy weight when your hands are dirty.
America (heavyweight) killed Gadaffi and Sadam for nothing because THEY CAN. The execution of Sadam Hussein was illegal but nobody is responsible for it.
The excuse Bush and Tony Blair gave was................ The world is a safer place without Saddam. no Apology.

3 Likes

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by Akaujaa(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2016
richidinho:
Ok

But when are they okaying the seizure of Aisha Harliburton Buharis's property since she refused to visit Amenika to clear her name grin

IPOD wailer spotted.
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by alizma: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Polyestar:
Witch-hunt.
your case need Ben Bruce attention
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by Polyestar(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2016
alizma:

your case need Ben Bruce attention
You need an urgent brain scan.
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by DropShot: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
ccwizard:
Na wah dis 1.2 billon no dey finish. It was used for election, it was used for buying properties and e still remain for account. Tomorrow we will hear it was used for something else.
We're talking of billion dollars boy. It seems you have no idea what that translates to in Naira.
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by lakeside3020(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

lol someone should tell the guy below me not to break his head o. His forehead must be black by now cheesy

hmmm, a lady without common sense

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by BABANGBALI: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Thank God. I am sooooooo happy. The tout must be taught a very bitter lesson
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by dracosith(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2016
45 days is not forever . We are waiting
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by entparrot(f): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Nigerians should wake me up, when Aisha visit America.

Sai Banza
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by Iyoma2(f): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2016
ccwizard:
I tire oh na d same question I dey ask.
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by shakrullah(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2016
ccwizard:
It seems you don't know what a billion means
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by JFT24(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

hahaaa, some women and short circuited brain. chai disgusting
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by damon222: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2016
braimeddy:
Brother, by God's grace, Buhari will never be allowed to turn this country into more darkness. Fayose will appeal this case and he will come out clean. There is no way any sitting government can be tempered with any issues like the one Buhari going after.

1 Like

Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by Jazzlite: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
yjgm:
Fayose knows he's in deep trouble.
Joker
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by Jazzlite: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
shakrullah:

It seems you don't know what a billion means
Kip kwayet
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by Lucky77: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2016
anytexy:
What do you expect before. FG is court and vice vasa.

..... and the FG's court couldn't sack the govs of Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Delta and Taraba.

Fayose dancing naked in public and your likes are clapping for, and cheering him.
Re: Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
I said it Fayose go hear am

By the way where is temitemi

What is the hearing here?
What of tinubu?? Amechi Etc?? Bro this your witch hunting you will soon be tired..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / Onnoghen; Lawyers Shun Courts In Akwa Ibom After NBA Directive. Photos / Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.