Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job (20484 Views)

Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' / DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job by Bolaadu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
lovdoc:
Toke Makinwa has buttressed pastor Adeboye's point that ladies should not marry men with no jobs or source of income..
Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been trending since he dished oput marriage advice warning men not to marry women who can not cook or pray for a hour .He also advised women not to marry men without jobs.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/toke-makinwa-defends-pastor-adeboye.html

if you follow their advice you will rust in your parent house now dat girls are even asking guys to please marry her just to Bear his name.take note very soon some pastors will be advising to marry more than 1 wife,d u think baba just advice is members for no reason answered is No compare choirs with prayer warriors their ways of life,choirs are more social Dan prayer warriors so prayer warriors used to have delay in marriage not because of anything ooo but lack of dressing bad policies,if u want to move closer to God is better u don't marry.for guys you too don't marry women without job because you also need helping hand.
Re: Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job by geronimoedeh1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
were ar d feminists wen u need dem..??
i thought we are equal?
now it hv come to catering fo d family n u all agrees hypocritically dat itz a man job...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job by AntiWailer: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
loswhite:
so what happens if he lost the job after marriage..lol. I guess they will just announce their divorce...smh

Challenges after marriage is different.

So as a father , you will dance with your daughter to the Alter and hand her over to a man who has no means of livelihood ?

Na real SMH for u.
Re: Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job by loswhite(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

Challenges after marriage is different.

So as a father , you will dance with your daughter to the Alter and hand her over to a man who has no means of livelihood ?

Na real SMH for u.
it is my daughters choice to make not mine.
Re: Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job by AntiWailer: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
loswhite:
it is my daughters choice to make not mine.

What a father.

Leave your daughter in the hands of a jobless man for MARRIAGE to justify why you must probably marry without a job.

It is a basic principle. PRioritize, GET A JOB first before you marry.

It is that simple.

Your type become violent because that is the only way to show the poor lady you are the man in the house.
Re: Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job by loswhite(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

What a father.

Leave your daughter in the hands of a jobless man for MARRIAGE to justify why you must probably marry without a job.

It is a basic principle. PRioritize, GET A JOB first before you marry.

It is that simple.

Your type become violent because that is the only way to show the poor lady you are the man in the house.
you do not understand English that is why you are wailing...
Re: Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job by Tijay90(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
& if your husband loses his job BTW do you have a job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And His Mother Cast Their Votes / Iyanya's 27th Birthday Pictures / Entertainment: Ten Most Stylish Celebrities In Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.