Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Pain=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pain=>write Up By Dindy (508 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / "Sweet Pain" / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pain=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2016
PAIN=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
The Walls of remembers of the past or present situation of life that keeps striking your life,soul,thoughts and heart,a pain of lost,a pain of fear,a pain of the body.
But wait,Do you really know what pain is?,when no one remembers you when you need them the most,when non of your niggas cares about you,when you hustle and no pay,when you do your best but yet people abuse you for it,when you work so hard and at the end another person takes the glory for it or takes your place or enjoys what you are ought to enjoy,when everyone around you can't see the truth and only you can see it,when someone calms what he/she is not,when someone you know you can beat comes in front of you to boast and you can't do a thing about it,when people turns their backs against you,when someone you believe in turns you down,when you search and never find,when your hopes becomes hopeless,when your trust is broken,when they blame you for what you don't know,when people gossip about you and you get to hear it,when people don't understand you or your pains, when people laughs at you,when you see life being destroyed,when you see animals killed for no good reason........believe me all that pains and more,it pains so much.
Pain can be explained in so many ways,thoughts,emotions and expressions. For you to come into this world your mum must experience pain,pain is part of a female's world because of their ability to bring life to existence,like they say "no pain no gain".
Pain is a fun thing to some people when they see others passing through it but when they experience it they tend to beg for life (my brother and sister is that not wickedness?).
I have only one thing to say as I end this my words of explanation 'when you are face to face with pain don't breakdown and don't run,just smile and be happy and believe in yourself and ignore any unnecessary talks and forget everything associated with the pain'
"MY BROTHER MY SISTER PAIN IS PAIN WHEN YOU DON'T LET IT GO" #DINDY AKA NNAMDI
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING..................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@ ssynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:Ossy Andy Nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy

(1) (Reply)

Take It... / The Letter (part 1 And Part 2) By PEN / Book Review: Kingdom Tales By Charles Umerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.