Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Federal University Of Katsina, Dutsinma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Katsina, Dutsinma (567 Views)

Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Buhari Renames Federal University Ebonyi, Alex Ekwueme University / Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Katsina, Dutsinma by Popflair(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Please fellow nigerians, does anyone have any news or information about dutsinma screening ish?...I have tried myschool.com.ng and also the school portal but I have gotten nothing...can anyone help in these matter? If you can help in any way, please reply with immediate alacrity...thanks
Re: Federal University Of Katsina, Dutsinma by hpk(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2016
ENTER BUS TO THE SCHOOL NA...
Re: Federal University Of Katsina, Dutsinma by Batifeori: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Hi,I also applied to the institution and we have a whatsapp group chat. If u want to join pls add me on whatsapp 08163718514. I'm Ayub from lagos and I'm aspiring to study political science.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Letter And Visa To Study In Germany With No Tuition Fee / All Futa applied geophysics students and aspirant / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.