Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. (3564 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / The Pains Of A Busty Lady / The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2016
What are the rules
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Marcan(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Rules as follows:

Have money

Have car

Have huge bank account
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
I don't think any rules apply to u grin with ur Monika, which says Corpse. I don't think any girl will want to come near u grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Kherry: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
This place is not a cementary now.....Am sure u knw whr to find them as ur name implies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by sleekyonyx(f): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
undecided
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:
This place is not a cementary now.....Am sure u knw whr to find them as ur name implies
Really, but you look good sha.
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2016
sleekyonyx:
undecided
Are you with me?
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Kherry: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Corpse:
Really, but you look good sha.

Eshe!
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Stormyweather(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:

Eshe!
I thought you wanted busty? oya leave her ozugbo! I want slim grin
Kherry:

Eshe!
I thought you wanted busty? oya leave her ozugbo! I want slim
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Kherry: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:
I thought you wanted busty? oya leave her ozugbo! I want slim grin I thought you wanted busty? oya leave her ozugbo! I want slim

Mr stormyweather I sight u
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by naniawini(f): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Sorry we dnt nid a corpse
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by naniawini(f): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Sorry we dnt nid a corpse angry
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Stormyweather(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:

thanks for sighting me, maybe I can push my luck further. cool
Kherry:

thanks for sighting me, maybe I can push my luck further.
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Kherry: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:
thanks for sighting me, maybe I can push my luck further. cool thanks for sighting me, maybe I can push my luck further.

Lol......iffa hear
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Stormyweather(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:

Lol......iffa hear
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Kherry: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:
nwuye m, iyawo mi, biko nu, ejor, da' Allah na grin nwuye m, iyawo mi, biko nu, ejor, da' Allah na

Heheheheheh.......eyan mayweather!u aint serious
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Stormyweather(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:

Heheheheheh.......eyan mayweather!u aint serious
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by hertz9te(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2016
you'll turn to your moniker before you get one.
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2016
naniawini:
Sorry we dnt nid a corpse angry
I like your lips
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2016
hertz9te:
you'll turn to your moniker before you get one.
Very soon you will be my moniker.
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Your moniker though. You registered for NL, typed in "corpse" as your username and you think it's cute?
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:
Your moniker though. You registered for NL, typed in "corpse" as your username and you think it's cute?
Yea it's cute, do you like it?
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Corpse:
Yea it's cute, do you like it?
Don't you think you missed your way here?
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:
Don't you think you missed your way here?
No
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Corpse:
No
I say you return from whence thou came. You are a pilgrim on here and your stay is short.
Cc - missghost, pls come and take him away since he has completed his sojourn.

The dead cannot suffer the living.
That's the least I can do for you.
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Kherry: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Stormyweather:
chai sister, you must like yanga o...I will not stop unless you let me

Let you where.....
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

I say you return from whence thou came. You are a pilgrim on here and your stay is short.
Cc - missghost, pls come and take him away since he has completed his sojourn.

The dead cannot suffer the living.
That's the least I can do for you.
Hahahahahaha boy who is incharge of giving you drugs, send someone to call the person for you.
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:

Let you where.....
To let him in na
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Corpse:
Hahahahahaha boy who is incharge of giving you drugs, send someone to call the person for you.
***hits metal bell twice***

You heard that, didn't you? In another language it means your time is up. Brace up. Your guide will arrive in 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3..........
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

***hits metal bell twice***

You heard that, didn't you? In another language it means your time is up. Brace up. Your guide will arrive in 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3..........
Really
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Kherry: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Corpse:
To let him in na

In ko out ni......
Re: How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. by Corpse: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Kherry:

In ko out ni......
yea you are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question Time!!! / See How I Toasted Cashier At A Bank Today... / Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.