Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President (22145 Views)

How Nigeria's Economic Recession Is Affecting West Africa - ECOWAS / President Buhari Receives Benin President Talon / Republic Of Benin President: Nigeria’s Economic Woes Affecting African Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by musicwriter(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
There's hardship throughout west Africa now, all because Nigeria the so called giant of Africa is unable to diversify it's economy.

I was in a canteen in Cotonou recently when a man noticed I was a Nigerian and ran to me asking ''what's going on in Nigeria? My Nigerian customers are not coming again''.

We went on to discuss a lot of things and I explained him everything. As I was leaving he literally told me ''when you get back to Nigeria, please tell Buhari to hasten up, he is the president of this country''. LOL!. The man was begging me as if there was anything I could do to help his situation.

4 Likes

Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Lilimax(f): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
AdaNri1:
Instead of them to blame the incompetent man they voted for they're excusing his crass cluelessness as if Nigeria is the only country that exports oil. Are we the only country with insurgence? Better call a spade a spade
Don't mind them. They're shying away from the truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nigeria will be great again. China, with one of the biggest economy became what they are today because of a single man Chairman Mao. They were worse than Nigeria fifty years ago. As a youth, what good intentions do you have for your country.

It's not all about coming online insulting the president. You yourself what have you done for the betterment of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by planetx: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
That first picture is that of the former president Boni Yayi not the current one Patrice Talon.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by sorepco(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
caprini1:
No kidding....I was in Ghana , Togo and Benin the better part of July and believe me it's no joke.....the CFA is now [b]1600 to 1000 [/b]naira....you can imagine what this means.Its better you buy everything you need in naija ,than buying a match box in any of these countries.

U r a liar
1000 cfa=530 naira

1 Like

Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by madridsta007(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
temptnow:
No be lie o. I remember some oyinbo people in Cotonou were telling me we made mistake in voting buhari. That our bad economy is affecting their car business there. Cos na naija dey buy all the cars there.

I wish I met those 'Oyinbo' people. I would ask them what they did when their respective countries made it their primary foreign policy to implement a regime change in Nigeria.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by DabuIIIT: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Beadex1:
I won't be forced To believe that The Niger delta AKA 5percent Is The resource base of The whole West Africa.............. Tell me this Is not true mbok

you are absolutely correct...he mischievously tagged them 5% and some deluded nigerians especially the afonjas applauded.. All these go to show that without the mere 5%,they are dead.
But sadly,the 5% got nothing much to show for her abudant riches.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by MrPresident1: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
There is no economic meltdown in Nigeria, no economic meltdown, it is all contrived falsehood, Nigeria can never ever be broke, and our economy can never ever collapse, and we can never ever enter recession.

All these contrived nonsense will come to a head very soon when God decides to intervene in the behalf of His people. Until then, let lies continue to make good speed.

No economic meltdown in Nigeria, and Nigeria can never never ever be broke!
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by benzema8(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
swaggss:
Nairaland's frontpage and nigeria's economic situation be like
is dis the only comment you have always?
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by idupaul: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2016
I said it they way General Cassandra is headed he will soon be a threat to the black race
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg O I don't get this cassandra thing.educate me

ollah1:
Now I know where the cassandra name originated from
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by kossyablaze(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Norajones what do u think bae? Should we stay or relocate to another country?
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2016
What's this Cassandra thing all about cheesy
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by internetpo(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
Buhari a.k.a General Cassandra is colossal failure and an Economic disaster to Nigeria and other Africa Countries, that need to be eradicated.

Only zombies and Abobaku still believe that the Nigerian Economy is improving.

The fall of the Nigerian Economy is affecting African Countries negatively.

Buhari is a burukutu drinking, gworo chewing Economic Disaster that neyed to be Eradicated.

now I know where the Cassandra name came from. but Why did the newspaper call him Cassandra and his cone this info is just coming out now.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by caprini1: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2016
sorepco:

U r a liar
1000 cfa=530 naira

I don't need to trade words with you,1000 naira is 1600 CFA dude or babe at the most 1700 CFA.....I change money every time OK , not on internet currency converters.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Ademat7(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2016
caprini1:
I don't need to trade words with you,1000 naira is 1600 CFA dude or babe at the most 1700 CFA.....I change money every time OK , not on internet currency converters.
True according to my padi from Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Bro I accidentaly clicked on the africason link and became Born Again. Thanks Bro
Best Education I ever got.

musicwriter:
There's hardship throughout west Africa now, all because Nigeria the so called giant of Africa is unable to diversify it's economy.

I was in a canteen in Cotonou recently when a man noticed I was a Nigerian and ran to me asking ''what's going on in Nigeria? My Nigerian customers are not coming again''.

We went on to discuss a lot of things and I explained him everything. As I was leaving he literally told me ''when you get back to Nigeria, please tell Buhari to hasten up, he is the president of this country''. LOL!. The man was begging me as if there was anything I could do to help his situation.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by juman(m): 3:21am On Aug 04, 2016
nigeria is a destroyed country.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by kettle84(m): 3:28am On Aug 04, 2016
temptnow:
No be lie o. I remember some oyinbo people in Cotonou were telling me we made mistake in voting buhari. That our bad economy is affecting their car business there. Cos na naija dey buy all the cars there.
when SE/SS told you folks not to vote in the Daura illiterate, did you listen? biko enjoy your change!
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by yerokunphilips: 3:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Truth be told,the economy situation of this nation is not palatable at all for most Nigerian, I think Mr President should add some experts ( Soludo and Okonjo )both the minster of finance and the CBN governor need to up their game ,they look very confused with their economy policies. Secondly I think it is time the government should do something about the Niger Delta region to stop the attacks on the pipeline which is a major source of revenue to the country NOTE : ,This should not stop the effort of the government to diversify the economy..And lastly I think the government should relax some of her import policies till the economy pick up again ,particularly on foods items like rice and vegetable oils .I strongly believe that by special grace of Almighty God PMB will deliver and be outstandingly successful.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by cococandy(f): 3:35am On Aug 04, 2016
But of course
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Beadex1(m): 4:32am On Aug 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:

The Buhari Zombies have arrived again
MadeInTokyo:

The Buhari Zombies have arrived again
Taaaah I can't never be a zombie, wish u observed The sarcasm in my writeup. Take it or leave it Niger Delta Is Blessed beyond pen and paper writings, only few months of Niger Delta avengers activities and this happening. Spoke with one of my pal in Ghana and he said things are getting rougher on daily basics down there even light Is now a problem because of unavailability of gas and this makes me To wonder why is The resource base of West Africa Is still in shabby. The Niger Deltans have every right To agitated, The have been cheated for so long.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Ugosample(m): 5:24am On Aug 04, 2016
sorepco:

U r a liar 1000 cfa=530 naira
You are the one lying here o
The exchange rate don scatter ffinish... Two weeks ago, I bought at the rate of N650 per 1000CFA Very bad
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by cindyrocks(f): 5:59am On Aug 04, 2016
God please save us from all evil, amen.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by heffem(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2016
caprini1:
No kidding....I was in Ghana , Togo and Benin the better part of July and believe me it's no joke.....the CFA is now 1600 to 1000 naira....you can imagine what this means.Its better you buy everything you need in naija ,than buying a match box in any of these countries.
......That your CFA calculation is wrong my friend.......as at last night 3/08/2016.......exchange rate is N635 to 1000CFA........ at this point, it is only God that can help us in this country....
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Beadex1(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2016
DabuIIIT:

you are absolutely correct...he mischievously tagged them 5% and some deluded nigerians especially the afonjas applauded.. All these go to show that without the mere 5%,they are dead.
But sadly,the 5% got nothing much to show for her abudant riches.
Mehn have seen tings oooo .......Niger Deltas are like Israelites ...you can't do without them
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by saobobo80: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2016
caprini1:
No kidding....I was in Ghana , Togo and Benin the better part of July and believe me it's no joke.....the CFA is now 1600 to 1000 naira....you can imagine what this means.Its better you buy everything you need in naija ,than buying a match box in any of these countries.
Ah ! If that is the case then Naira is dead o.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Beadex1:
I won't be forced To believe that The Niger delta AKA 5percent Is The resource base of The whole West Africa.............. Tell me this Is not true mbok
It is, the escravos and forcados gas pipeline in warri supply the almost all countries in west Africa.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Beadex1:
It is, the escravos and forcados gas pipeline in warri supply almost all countries in west Africa with gas.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Beadex1(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
MrTruth4real:

It is, the escravos and forcados gas pipeline in warri supply almost all countries in west Africa with gas.
Mehn this Is pathetic, yet Niger delta has noting To show for it. I wish The world will just end so that this silly marginalization will end for life. One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by aprokomania(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2016
that first picture is of boni yayi, the former president. take note.
Re: Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President by Fidelismaria: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Yeye neighbours
So na now una just wake up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.