Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Where Did You Have Your First Kiss. See What A Friend Said And You Be Like.. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Have Your First Kiss. See What A Friend Said And You Be Like.. Lol (485 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? / What Is Your First Kiss Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You Have Your First Kiss. See What A Friend Said And You Be Like.. Lol by meekyrozzay: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2016
A FRIEND SAID HIS FIRST KISS WAS IN THE VILLAGE BUSH IN ISI-ALANGWA LOCAL GOVT. OF ABIA STATE PRECISELY UMUVO VILLAGE. THIS HAPPENED ONE EVENING WHEN HE AND HIS COUSIN WENT TO GET FIREWOOD AND THE BUSH WAS SO LONELY WITH JUST TWO OF THEM AND THEY GOT KISSING... KINDA FUNNY WHILE I WAS READING HIS BROADCAST ON PALMCHAT APP.
Re: Where Did You Have Your First Kiss. See What A Friend Said And You Be Like.. Lol by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
grin

No other lips shud smooch my lips.. lipsrsealed
Re: Where Did You Have Your First Kiss. See What A Friend Said And You Be Like.. Lol by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
My first was my step-sister!

was nervous about kissing my girlfriend then primary 5

so she taught me

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Escape Karma – Victoria Inyama To Girls Who Date Married Men / The Ugly Truth | Teenage Relationship | Carliswag.com / Dating While Living With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.