Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (67629 Views)

Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by checkolatunji: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Princewell2012:

People like you will never grow.

Full of hatred and very very insultive.

Pathetic.

Hate? Who is hating? Incase you don't know, I have lived my life surrounded by Igbos and up till now am still living with them. In my area where I grew up ( ijegun Egba) in lagos, we have a good relationship with all tribes including Igbos. 50 per of people my dad does biz with are Igbos and his friends too.

So, when you talk about hate I think you should check your heart. I have no problem living with any tribe, just stay put to your position and show respect to your host community. But when you start beating your chest about how you want to dominate your host community and not showing respect, that's where we gonna have problem.

Have you seen any community that grows without outsiders?

We all know that Yorubas are more accommodating than any other tribe. That's why we are growing in infrastructure than any region in the country.

Disintegration or not we still gonna leave together but the truth is that, if the country disintegrate today, everyone will loose any property he/she owns in another region.

Bro, take hate out of this and let's face the truth.

Safe bro
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Afolabi78: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
midasbliss:

Verification is a big ish 4me
With National I D Card, Voter Card, International Passport, Driving Licence That What U Need For Verification.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by smileyprin(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
aleniboro:

I translate From English to Nigerian Languages, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Mainly software translations like Skype, Office, Google, Windows Phone etc. I guess you are an Igbo man. You can make more money from Local languages online nowadays. Can you translate your local language?

I can translate English to both Yoruba and Hausa fluently. I've done it for people writing hard copies but never online. Kindly help me.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by mupre: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:
i'm actively involved in various online biz that yield multiple streams of income every month. I earn as much as 50k extra apart from my salary.

Any one intrested can quote me & i'll link you up.
Kindly link me up too. Thanks
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by midasbliss(f): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Afolabi78:
With National I D Card, Voter Card, International Passport, Driving Licence That What U Need For Verification.
No, i don't. Still waiting for my national id
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=engrhorla post=48151260]With d way data is getting cheaper and d economy is getting crazier, I think Nigerians need to look into this

Don't just use your 6GB to chat, watch videos, download songs and at d end u are poorer

A search of Google's hqtrs in 1998 which was a car garage may tell you that beginning small is cool[/quote 6gig?u mean Glo? My only doubt is that their network is not speedy
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by smileyprin(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:
i'm actively involved in various online biz that yield multiple streams of income every month. I earn as much as 50k extra apart from my salary.

Kindly hook me up.
My email: habeebajebor@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
If you wanna make real money like me for your business, whatever it may be Whatsapp 08188417481. Please Note: this Is no scam and its not compulsory..., I
Will not ask for money
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by smileyprin(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
aleniboro:

I specialize in Nigerian languages, here is my account details from Jan till last month and LPO for Yoruba last month.

Kindly hook me up. I'm proficient in Hausa and Yoruba languages.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by engrhorla(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Deejacy2 post=48161587][/quote]

I was actually talking generally, ma'am.

I think with the knowledge available, there are lots of online stuff one can do to boost his her economic value
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Gmajor(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Deejacy2:
If you wanna make real money like me for your business, whatever it may be Whatsapp 08188417481. Please Note: this Is no scam and its not compulsory..., I
Will not ask for money
mmm?
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Chazzyboy: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
importexpert:
refer to www.importsng.com to see my simple to understand mini importation guide
brother give me link for online survey
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by desertboom(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Deejacy2:
Will not ask for money
Your whatsapp number is not available. Is it a new SIM card?
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
desertboom:

Your whatsapp number is not available. Is it a new SIM card?
Its available, click on it...
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by SecretAgent: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm interested my email adekunle234@hotmail.com
ifybaby555:

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by SecretAgent: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm Interested, adekunle234@hotmail.com
ifybaby555:

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Teejazy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:

I'm interested.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by oneluvs: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:

Pls am highly interested, kindly link me up. Thanks
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by thuao(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
aleniboro:

I specialize in Nigerian languages, here is my account details from Jan till last month and LPO for Yoruba last month.

Am interested as well. Am good with Yoruba language. I can translate to Yoruba and English , pls ow do I go abt it.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
maigemuu:

can you share your experience dropshipping from amazon to ebay. i tried severally but it failed? how have you been doing it. IP isn't my problem. can you share with me. can i chat you up? drop your line bro!

Buying things on Amazon to sell them on EBay is not drop shipping, it is retail arbitrage.
The problem you will have is that the product you buy from amazon comes with Amazon slapped all over the box and this will make your customers realize what you're doing
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by johnsondbolaji(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
What you think you kmow stops you from learning. For Free business development tips and motivation, visit and bookmark www.mainspringblog.com
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by cutelover19(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fingerprinter:

I'm not looking to hammer in one day broda, just another source of income. Please if you wouldn't mind, could you list the relevant softwares you think I should get!
send me a mail, let's talk privately
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by flourishing(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:

am interested.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Amazingg: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:

Interested
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by AmuEwu: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:

Please can you tell me more
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by AmuEwu: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Verifying payoneer is very easy, you either use national ID, drivers licence, international passport or even voters card! I got mine last year. Or you don't have any of the above?

Please I beg you be patient and read everything here

I'm currently not in Nigeria, I have an international passport. I plan to apply for the payooner card and ask them to send it to Nigeria. Please is this a good idea or is there anything I need to know. I can only come back to Nigeria in December.

Please should I go on
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Harmvirus(f): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:

I'm interested
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by jibolarazor(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:

I am very interested
Odetolajibola@gmail.com
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Chigorkizz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Noir11: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Halo am interested
ifybaby555:

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Tabbaz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Do you call these things you posted here jobs ??
They can't even put gas in my car for 1 week.

The only online job i know is drop shipping, i just sit at home and make millions of $ every year.

Drop shipping works on EBay, Amazon, Bonanza, Etsy,Trademark, Poshmark

This only works in countries that have a strong online store where people sell their items, example is EBay and Amazon.
Konga and Jumai are just useless
Bros I live in Malaysia. Can you enlighten me on this.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by ALAYORMII: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifybaby555:

Am very much interested

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is POS Business Profitable? / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.