Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking (2714 Views)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by stephenduru: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
See creativity.Describe these pre-wedding photos in one word.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/caption-these-pre-wedding-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by stephenduru: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by tolam4skywd(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wow...
love dis..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by Young03(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
AYE!!

1 Like

Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by djlawex02(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
May God Bless Their Union.

1 Like

Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by MilesLamar(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chai E sweet mee I love it
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by Donraqh(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Love nti ike.. lolz
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by UyiIredia(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
You've said it already. It's creative.
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
K
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by emmyid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
The couple must be big fan of nollywood village movies, hence they got the inspiration for this concept there. Dope concept.

In one word: UNIQUE
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by photoshoot(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
K

Please ma if you havent voted for me. please vote for me

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

cry
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
so because you want to make fp, you have to lie @op? so where are the people talking?
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by Chidonc(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
is alright, it still beat my imagination how two matured people instead of concentrating on how to make there relationship better and prepare for marriage, they would be busy doing photo shoots for marriage as if it guaranty how well the union would be. tan chu.
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:

Please ma if you havent voted for me. please vote for me
https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
cry
boy i ain't yo momma.anyway, wats in it for me if i vote for ya?
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by agoadiv(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
wow.. i feel like marrying sum1
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by Dabigbroda(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
ok
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Does it contribute to how long the marriage would last or how happy the union would be?
The world is tending towards the superficial.
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by veekid(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is fantastically awesome
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by gen2briz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wonderfully beautiful.
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by olayincar(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
wow! I love dis
Re: See These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple That Have Got People Talking by CONFAMA: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
which kain man dey share skirt or wrapper with woman?

(1) (Reply)

Things A Good Man Gives You (without Asking) / If Your Girl Is Not From Enugu State, Then You're Missing Alot(photo) / You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.