Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture (54042 Views)

Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians / Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa / Niger-Delta Avengers: Buhari And Jonathan To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by seunlayi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
this man manhood continues to live on

2 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by AlphaCentauri: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
BUHARI : nigga where you kept all that stolen loot ?
JONATHAN : ermmm my wife patience said i should not saying anything for fear of incriminating myself
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by adedayoa2(f): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
over to the hailers and wailers, we the observers go dey observe
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Btruth: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
PMB: Jona, see what you drag this country into now?

GEJ: Sir, it wasn't my fault ooo. It was Mama Peace and this man call Orubebe. They will not even allow me use my brain once at all.

grin
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Etizz: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
PMB: jonathan u are welcome

GEJ: presidoh how u manage d economy pass Wey people dey complain na?

PMB: when lai Mohammed come he go tell u, but nai make I call u, we need your help to take it back the way it was.....

lol

5 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by krozay(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonah-ur people are complaining about this economic hardship you brought upon them

Buhari-in fact this change of a thing don tire me I wan travel comot for this country

Jonah-why now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Sunofgod(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari - Where is your wallet?

GEJ - I no get wallet........Na fisherman where I be
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by krozay(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonah-ur people are complaining about this economic hardship you brought upon them

Buhari-in fact this change of a thing don tire me sef I wan travel comot for this country

Jonah-why now Na everyday u they travel like say Na ur backyard u dey go eh why why!!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by muller101(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Clueless hangs out with the dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by jerryfisher(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
GeJ: enjoy the ride you wanted for 16years

#trueNigerian
hope is not the same clueless GEJ they need to provide solution for the economy
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by iaamxavier(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari: do u know im very useless
jona: its no longer news!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Xtowilson(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari;... Jonathan I don tire ooo I been think sey e dey easy to rule naija, I beg forgive me sey I comot you for AsoRock

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by AreaFada2: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
The comments here na true werey. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by toshmann(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ: haba, Buhari, you've changed all the furniture in Aso Rock

Buhari: Joe leave that thing, i am the President and I have access to billions of naira. Leave all those fools who think I dont like money, let me keep them busy with anti-corruption war while I live the life here

Camera man: otuocha e shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Naijiant: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Coldfeets: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonathan: Oga, don't mind what all these people are telling you o! before God and man, I'm innocent!!! I'm innocent o!!!

Buhari: My prend, you are nat serious

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by NaijaFutbol: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Deen77:

https://www.nairaland.com/3016147/flash-back-okonjos-excuse-borrowing

We have waste our opportunity for greatness under Jonathan and PDP, Maybe in the future again.

Your school fees was definitely "waste" wasted.
Cabinda is now in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bubu:ha ma good prend dona Kai u still dey por naijaraha, haba I hear por mews say u wan tarable go Zambia

Gej:I just want to know how my people are doing B4 i leave.
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Boyooosa(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
PMB: why did you allow your subordinates to control you?
Jona: Oga, abeg, I no know say it is possible for one to be in charge. I did not have experience.

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by ITbomb(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
I don laugh for comments so tey I forget wetin I bin wan type
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by ajawara(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
martineverest:
i pity my neigbhouring brothers from south east.forget tribalism and join buhari govt to build nigeria.....we s/south have moved on
Please speak for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bubu-kai jonah u try o..Nigerians sabi complain walahi
Jonah-Na so I bin c am ooo
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by EpicMaurice(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ: why the heck are you still blaming me and my administration for your failures

PMB: well......i just needed to use you and your people to cover my ignorance and lack of leadership skills

3 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Yelowfellow: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by coolhumble(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari: So such huge amount of money lost under your goverment?

Gej: sir i never knew stealing was corruption cry
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by AdeniyiA(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm... life, no position or condition is permanent. Wherever you find yourself, do well because you shall surely become history
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by NaijaBlend: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have run out of ideas. Please, come to my aid!
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by maxzzo1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bubu: Jona dis NDA wan give me BP Ok
Jona: no wori js behave...so 4k up no go reach u..

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Cephydeen(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ: i told u b4 but you wont listen. BUBU: AH! i don c am myself

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by billyG(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
I think president Buhari shld appoint Gej a peace mediator 4 d ND militants,he is their Hero they will listen 2 him.
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by CXLVII: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
But seriously guys..think for a minute

If president Buhari can invite former president Jonathan as a VIP with all of the respect accorded all former presidents, why should you and I kill ourselves because of them?

In maths we were taught
If A = B and B = C then surely A = C.

If I respect my baba
And you respect your Jonah
And both of them respect each other
Then surely we should respect them both.

© MICHAEL ILORI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.