Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture (54118 Views)

Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians / Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa / Niger-Delta Avengers: Buhari And Jonathan To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ: Bubu u shade blood in ur last defeat, bt i dnt want another blood to be shade again.

Buhar: jona abeg hlp me na, am sorry.

GEJ: young man carry your cross.

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by flokii: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
'jesus of otueke' looking clueless as ever grin

Looks like he was trying to beg or give an explanation to me.
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by redcliff: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
admax:
Caption this funny picture of President Buhari and his predecessor Jonathan

My take:
Jonathan: Your economic policies have completely destroyed this country, why have you done this?

Buhari: 'em em....You mean to tell me you didn't leave a comatose economy with make up by Ngozi?

Must you men with little brain put issues where there is not? Everything should not be taken as a joke or fun sometimes. Damn!
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by samguru(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari-- Jonathan where is Nigeria money cos I will order EFCC to pick you up from here.

Jonathan- your excellency, I don't have any money on me,if you want to know where Nigeria money is,ask Ngozi,Diezani,Dasuki in fact ask all the people in PDP,said baba my hands are clean.

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Deen77: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:
Buhari Cassandra : Jonathan please I need the names and phone numbers of ya economic team.

Good Luck Jonathan : Cassandra I didn't come with my phone

Economic team that failed us.
Those that failed with $100 crude what can they do now.
Angola is a new Dubai with Oil boom now in crisis.

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Wadeoye(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
3 days after OBJ visited the president, Arepo military operation started.

Jonathan visiting at this time and not in the night (as he used to) is a pointer to an impending surgical military operation in ND.

Expect bombing of specific targets anytime from now.

NDA in trouble... I pity them in advance shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by ExInferis(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari: wallahi i didn't see your ogogoro

Jonah: ah ah! I forgot it in this very office. Mama piss forgot to pack it with our load. That's why i came.
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Coolgent(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oboy see disparity!
Jona look like house boy
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Deen77: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
jerryfisher:
hope is not the same clueless GEJ they need to provide solution for the economy

You go school, okay read below, Angola was the new Dubai when Jonathan was ruling but today is in crisis.

Google today news about Angola read the news on "Washington post", when Jonathan was wasting our forex they were booming today in crisis.

Why will a reasonable leader be importing petroleum products an essential commodities to run our economy for 16 year's without looking inward to build a refinery and refine locally wasting our forex.

Dollar scarcity was a result of petroleum import, if we remove Dollar for fuel import you know what that mean.

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by jerryfisher(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Deen77:

You go school, okay read below, Angola was the new Dubai when Jonathan was ruling but today is in crisis.

Google today news about Angola read the news on "Washington post", when Jonathan was wasting our forex they were booming today in crisis.

Why will a reasonable leader be importing petroleum products an essential commodities to run our economy for 16 year's without looking inward to build a refinery and refine locally wasting our forex.

Dollar scarcity was a result of petroleum import, if we remove Dollar for fuel import you know what that mean.
I see you wey go school well well,so you know all these thins?buhari leave you go give lia mohammed that minister of informationsula

2 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by AnanseK(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari: tell them to stop before we bomb the whole creeks.

Jonathan: but I don't know them Sir. They're not fighting for me, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by charlydot(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
President EBELE GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS the best president ever as far as Nigeria is concern.. The anointed man of God...
admax:
Caption this funny picture of President Buhari and his predecessor Jonathan

My take:
Jonathan: Your economic policies have completely destroyed this country, why have you done this?

Buhari: 'em em....You mean to tell me you didn't leave a comatose economy with make up by Ngozi?

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Akpuoru: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari. Did you not approve that money for Dasuki? Jonathan. I swear I didn't approve anything
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by doublewisdom: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:
Buhari Cassandra : Jonathan please I need the names and phone numbers of ya economic team.

Good Luck Jonathan : Cassandra I didn't come with my phone
Hahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by nell2: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
AreaFada2:
The comments here na true werey. grin cheesy
I tell ya. Lwkmd
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by donhils: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
martineverest:
i pity my neigbhouring brothers from south east.forget tribalism and join buhari govt to build nigeria.....we s/south have moved on
Onye ara. What does your opinion matter? And who needs your pity? Save the pity for yourself and your ppl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Charles4075(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Luckylife:
Bubu ! You can see that being a president of Nigeria is not like president of cow association of fulanis herdmen .
Lolz. This guy won't kill me ohhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Seun, please ban this guy..

2 Likes

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by ipreach: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
lol

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by 2dillu2(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Buhari: Na so this kwontri be ?

Jonathan: My brother no be wetin you been dey fight to enter ? na so me sef see am o , abi you think say I use clear eye accept defeat ? grin grin
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by nortcentrallord(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
ajawara:

Please speak for yourself.

Don't mind the Hausa dude.
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by nortcentrallord(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
billyG:
I think president Buhari shld appoint Gej a peace mediator 4 d ND militants,he is their Hero they will listen 2 him.

The same way Buhari did a perfect job of negotiation under GEJ's regime when Boko Haram categorically nominated buhari to lead the negotiating team right?
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by nortcentrallord(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Deen77:

Oh! I never knew GEJ ruled for 16 years. Please, enlighten us more...
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2016
martineverest:
i pity my neigbhouring brothers from south east.forget tribalism and join buhari govt to build nigeria.....we s/south have moved on

You are the one to ve pitied because you are busy betraying your self...
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by icedbreez(m): 5:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Baba if u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by AnanseK(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Manueleee:
GEJ: Bubu u shade blood in ur last defeat, bt i dnt want another blood to be shade again.
Buhar: jona abeg hlp me na, am sorry.
GEJ: young man carry your cross.

Are you related to Mama Pis?

Your English. Is it "shed" or "shade"? Or perhaps "share" as Madam said. grin
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2016
GEJ: Can you see what I was saying all along?
PMB: Walahi, my I don't know this how the kwontary has turned to in democracy. My I don't know Walahi.
How about to help the ekwonomy.?
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by wildikeman(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2016
martineverest:
common speak for yourself...
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by adewale2011(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2016

Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by Spells(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Buhari : jona, I taf taya. . I can't take this anymore
Jona: baba buhari, act ur age n not ur shoe size
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by modestdude(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Aso Villa now wears an Islamic look with Islamic paintings
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by gannod(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Luckylife:
Bubu ! You can see that being a president of Nigeria is not like president of cow association of fulanis herdmen .

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture by billyG(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
nortcentrallord:

The same way Buhari did a perfect job of negotiation under GEJ's regime when Boko Haram categorically nominated buhari to lead the negotiating team right?
Right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.