Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Pack Your Own Hair Into A Fuller Ponytail - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Pack Your Own Hair Into A Fuller Ponytail (1278 Views)

learn how to make drawstring ponytail weaves and make extra cash for yourself / Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos / Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pack Your Own Hair Into A Fuller Ponytail by Tonkabelle: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Do you pack your own hair and you find that your ponytail is too small or thin? Please read my blog post where I share tips and tricks for how you can get your ponytail to look fuller. I also share pictures of my ponytail and I share step by step how I got my ponytail to look fuller. Please try it out and let me know how it goes for you.

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/08/2-protective-styles-for-relaxed-or.html

1 Like

Re: How To Pack Your Own Hair Into A Fuller Ponytail by TheArchangel(f): 4:46am On Aug 04, 2016
LA click la bend, my sister.
Re: How To Pack Your Own Hair Into A Fuller Ponytail by Tonkabelle: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Has anyone been able to try the hairstyle?

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Pair Of Shoes You Need To Wear With All Your Formal Outfits / Most Prettier Ankara Styles For Weddings / Ripped Hand And Exposed Bone Special Effect Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.