Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn (2035 Views)

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by bstringz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please Advice this young man…..

“I know you must have wondered how one “Mistakenly” sleeps with someone. Lemme explain. I lived with my mum for years, until I went to the university and started studying for my first degree. I finished very well. I applied for my second degree. When I was studying for my master degree… I met with this beautiful and sexy young lady. I made up my mind to get this girl. After a few tries, she proved hard to get…. Until oneday…..i played a “love trick” on her. I knew she’d definitely fall for this one. So one day rain was falling seriously and I ran out under the rain to see her, I knocked on her door and when she opened and saw me drenched like rat she was moved with compassion and she let me in, and in few minutes we made love all night. After that night we dated and kept having sex with each other.
One day I heard there was commotion in my house, and I went to see my mum… she was crying bitterly and I asked her what the problem was, and through her tears she said the daughter that was taken by her husband when he disappeared has been found. I asked her who was the My sister that I haven’t known All this while…….I was shocked when she mentioned “Bibi” the same girl I have been sleeping with!!!!!!! I have been sleeping with my Sister, my blood sister! What do I do?“

What would you advice him to do…. This is Serious.

http://truenaijayarn.com/please-advice-i-mistakenly-slept-with-my-sister/

Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by PussyMechanic(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
So nobody gave any advice on the blog. It had to be copied and pasted on NL

1 Like

Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by Sexxkillz: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
We are tired of this same boring stupid super story.
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by Shabib(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Break up with her. C'est fini.

Your trick, though ....
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
lol...*singing*...this is super story....a life of strive and sorrow.....gringrin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'll watch out for part two.
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by PeachyP(f): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...*singing*...this is super story....a life of strive and sorrow.....gringrin

Seconded cheesy
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by allytinted: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
.....very interesting movie, cant wait for part 2
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by makydebbie(f): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
PeachyP:

Seconded cheesy
my sister see how op just entertain us with small nollywood moviegrin...were juhan seftongue
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by Jay542(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
PussyMechanic:
So nobody gave any advice on the blog. It had to be copied and pasted on NL
You even go the blog. You try oo
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
makydebbie:
my sister see how op just entertain us with small nollywood moviegrin...were juhan seftongue
Lol I'm here.
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by ted1741: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
I told you to get off that weed/drug, stupid boy, too many kids on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by bolt000(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
PeachyP:

Seconded cheesy
Third ed cheesy
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by PussyMechanic(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jay542:

You even go the blog. You try oo
Lol

I no even go there sef. I just dey wonder why he copy d matter come here

1 Like

Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by makydebbie(f): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2016
juhan:
Lol I'm here.
oya grab your copy now grin
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2016
makydebbie:
oya grab your copy now grin
sis wetin you dey do here? goan sleep tongue its late
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by makydebbie(f): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2016
juhan:
sis wetin you dey do here? goan sleep tongue its late
bia na GH time i dey use tongue
Re: Please Advice This Young Man Who Slept With His Sister- Truenaijayarn by Kobicove(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Super Story undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Random Love Facts / Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? / When A Guy Wants To Make Money Quickly So He Can Get Goodlooking Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.