Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah (1218 Views)

Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Breastfeeding Adult: Advice To Ahlu Sunnah To Revive A "Lost Sunnah" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by DeathStroke007(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Salam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakahtuhu my brothers and sisters... Welcome to the straight path of Islam thread..
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by DeathStroke007(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
All thanks and praise is due to Allah, we seek His help and forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil within ourselves and the consequences of our evil deeds. Whoever Allah guides will never be led astray, and whoever Allah leads astray will never find guidance. I bear witness there is no God but Allah, alone without any partners, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and His Messenger.

Allah the Exalted said, “O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims in submission to Him.” (3:102)

And the Exalted said, “O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Verily, Allah is ever watching over you.” (4:1)

And the Exalted said, “O you who have believed, fear Allah and speak words of appropriate justice. He will then amend for you your deeds and forgive your sins, and whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly attained a great attainment.” (33:70-71)

Verily, the most truthful speech is the Book of Allah, the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad, and the worst affairs are newly invented matters. Every newly invented matter is a religious innovation, and every religious innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the Hellfire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by DeathStroke007(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
إِنَّ الْحَمْدَ لِلَّهِ نَحْمَدُهُ وَنَسْتَعِينُهُ ونستغفره ونعوذ بالله من شرور أنفسنا ومن سيئات أعمالنا مَنْ يَهْدِهِ اللَّهُ فَلَا مُضِلَّ لَهُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

قال الله تعالى يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِ وَلا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلا وَأَنْتُمْ مُسْلِمُونَ

وقال تعالى يَاأَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ مِنْ نَفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ وَخَلَقَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَبَثَّ مِنْهُمَا رِجَالا كَثِيرًا وَنِسَاءً وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ الَّذِي تَسَاءَلُونَ بِهِ وَالأَرْحَامَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلَيْكُمْ رَقِيبًا

وقال تعالى يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَقُولُوا قَوْلا سَدِيدًا يُصْلِحْ لَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَمَنْ يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ فَازَ فَوْزًا عَظِيمًا

فإن أَصْدَقُ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ تَعَالَى وَأَحْسَنُ الْهَدْيِ هَدْيُ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَشَرُّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلُّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلالَةٌ وَكُلُّ ضَلالَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

أَمَّا بَعْدُ
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by DeathStroke007(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
In Hadith Sahih... Rasulullah (saw) said, "I LEAVE YOU WITH TWO THINGS, AS LONG AS YOU HOLD THEM TIGHTLY, YOU WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY.
THEY ARE; THE BOOK OF ALLAH(QURAN) AND MY SUNNAH(SAHIH AND HASSAN HADITHS)"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by hadjipapiey(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Maa shaa ALLAH
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Newnas(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2016
DeathStroke007:
In Hadith Sahih... Rasulullah (saw) said, "I LEAVE YOU WITH TWO THINGS, AS LONG AS YOU HOLD THEM TIGHTLY, YOU WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY.

may Allah increase us in steadfastness upon the sunnah and understanding of the sahabah rodiyaLLaahu anhum.

This hadith is a direct retort to those who say that the hadith is not a reliable source of guidance and legislation in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Unfortunately, you did not give any reference to this alleged hadith of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa ahli. You equally failed to give the sanad (chain of transmitters) for the so-called hadith.

Newnas:

may Allah increase us in steadfastness upon the sunnah and understanding of the sahabah rodiyaLLaahu anhum.

This hadith is a direct retort to those who say that the hadith is not a reliable source of guidance and legislation in Islam.

Following the sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa ahli is an obligatory command which has been mandated by the Quran. Whoever does not follow the Sunnah of the Prophet, absolutely does not follow the Quran and such person is a kafir.

However to say the hadith (as stated above) is sahih or Hassan is desperation, ignorance and fanaticism. You are challenged to give the source, sanad of the hadith.

The hadith never exist in any of Sunni Six books of ahadith (i.e Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim etc). It can be found in the following Ahlu Sunnah books:

# Al-Muwatta of Imam Malik ibn Anas with no chain of transmitter linking the Prophet - that makes it Da'if (weak) by default

# Sunan al-Bayhaqi also with a very Da'if chain

# Al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihain of Imam al-Hakim [b]with a very weak (Da'if) chain

Unfortunately sheik Ibn Baz copied this same hadith with Da'if chain from Imam al-Hakim, and erroneously claimed it to be sahih (authentic).

However, an ultra strict salafi scholar and Imam of hadith, Shaykh Muqbil, writes while correcting both Imam al-Hakim and Sheik Ibn Baz in his "Tahqiq of al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihain (of Imam al-Hakim):

It is a da'if hadith, because it is narrated through the route of Ismail ibn Abi Uways from his father, and there is criticism against both of them. Its shahid (witness/corroboration) is narrated through the route of Salih ibn Musa al-Talihi, and he is matruk (rejected)
Source: Abū ‘Abd Allāh Muḥammad b. ‘Abd Allāh al-Ḥākim al-Naysābūrī, al-Mustadrak ‘alā al-Ṣaḥīḥayn (Dār al-Ḥaramayn li Ṭabā’ah wa al-Nashr wa al-Tawzī’; 1st edition, 1417 H) [annotator: Abū ‘Abd al-Raḥman Muqbil b. Hādī al-Wādi’ī], vol. 1, p. 161, # 318

# Another well known Sunni hadith scientist, Sayyid Hassan al-Saqqaf express his concern angrily:

As for the hadith {I have left over you ...the Book of God and my Sunnah} which people repeat among themselves, and which the lecturers quote on the pulpits, IT IS A FABRICATED, FALSE HADITH It was fabricated by the Umayyads and their followers to turn people away from this sahih hadith about the offspring of the prophet. So be very careful due to that! I have mentioned all its chains and exposed the liars and fabricators in its chains at the end of my book Sahih Sifat Salat al-Nabi, p.289

Source: Ḥasan b. ‘Alī al-Saqqāf al-Qurashī al-Hāshimī al-Ḥusaynī, Ṣaḥīḥ Sharḥ al-‘Aqīdah al-Ṭaḥāwiyyah (Amman: Dār Imām al-Nawawī; 1st edition, 1416 H), p. 654, footnote # 385

Again you are challenged to submit your evidences that the alleged hadith as stated by the OP is authentic or sound.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by usermane(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Newnas:

Sahih Muslim>>Book of Hajj>>Hadith 2803
Ja'far b Muhammad reported on the authority of his father:
I have left among you the Book of Allah, and if you hold fast to it, you would never go astray.

You are still JJC here. There is too much evidence that the against the Sunnah even in the Hadith books themselves. The above Hadith where Muhammad reveal only the Qur'an as his legacy leaves the ideology of Ahlul Sunnah in question. You, like many others parading the banner of Ahlul Sunnah have a lot of homework to do.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
usermane:

I have left among you the Book of Allah, and if you hold fast to it, you would never go astray.

There is too much evidence that the against the Sunnah even in the Hadith books themselves. The above Hadith where Muhammad reveal only the Qur'an as his legacy leaves the ideology of Ahlul Sunnah in question. You, like many others parading the banner of Ahlul Sunnah have a lot of homework to do.

Mr Quranite, do you believe in the hadith you posted? If yes, then you are an hypocrite because you have declared over time and again that you believe in no hadith. And if NO, am afraid you have no place on this thread for its strictly reserved for those who believe in the ahadith of the Prophet.

# I mean no offence.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by usermane(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
AlBaqir:

Mr Quranite, do you believe in the hadith you posted? If yes, then you are an hypocrite because you have declared over time and again that you believe in no hadith.

You know me well enough. Cherry picking only Hadith that suit your sectarian ideology while neglecting Hadith that denies your ideology is the height of hypocrisy. Anyone could have pointed that out.

And if NO, am afraid you have no place on this thread for its strictly reserved for those who believe in the ahadith of the Prophet.
# I mean no offence.

Whoever cared for your threads anyway? Desist from weak apologetics, distorted facts and I 'll be sure to stay out of your threads.

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
usermane:

Anyone could have pointed that out.

Whoever pointed that Ahad hadith (single narration) out will always meet a mutawattir (widely reported) hadith which overrule, override and overwhelmed the Ahad as far as science of hadith is concern. That is hadith Thaqalain (hadith of the two weighty things):

Imam Tirmidhi records:

Nasr b. And alRahman al-kufi - Zayd b. Al-Hasan al-Anmati - Jafar b. Muhammad - his father - Jabir b. Abd Allah:

I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, during his Hajj on the Day of Arafat while he was on his camel, delivering a sermon, and I heard him saying: O Mankind! I have left behind over you that which if you hold fast to it you will never go astray: THE BOOK OF GOD AND MY OFFSPRING, MY AHL AL-BAYT (كتب الله وعترتي اهل بيتي)

Tirmidhi says on this riwayat: {And this hadith is Hasan gharib (i.e has a Hasan chain) from this route...}

Allamah al-Albani also has a simple comment: SAHIH (Authentic)

Ref: {al-Jami al-Sahih Sunan al-Tirmidhi (Beirut: Far Ihya al-Turath al-Arabi) [annotator: Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani], vol. 5, p.662 #3786}

This particular hadith can be read online via www.sunnah.com/tirmidhi/49 hadith no. 3786, and hadith 3788 via another chain of transmitter.

# This is just one out of many route that this hadith was reported. More than 40 known Sahabah narrated this hadith, and more than 200 Tabi'in reported it while tens of books of ahadith documents it. However Imam ibn Kathir summarized saying:

Imam Ibn Kathir (d. 774 H):

In the ṣaḥīḥ report, it is recorded that the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, said in his sermon at Ghadīr Khumm: “I am leaving behind over you the Two Weighty Things (al-thaqalayn): *THE BOOK OF ALLAH AND MY OFFSPRING, AHL AL-BAYT Verily, both shall never separate from each other until they meet me at the Lake-Fount.

Ref: {Abū al-Fidā Ismā’īl b. ‘Umar b. Kathīr al-Qurashī al-Dimashqī, Tafsīr al-Qur’ān al-‘Aẓīm (Dār al-Ṭaybah li al-Nashr wa al-Tawzī’; 2nd edition, 1420 H) [annotator: Sāmī b. Muḥammad Salāmah], vol. 7, p. 201}

So, Mr Quranite, I mean no offence, this thread is absolutely not for you for there is nothing like hadith or Sunnah in your ideology. Whether Ahad hadith or mutawattir, whether sahih or Da'if, whether science of hadith or rulings guiding it, you absolutely have nothing to do with hadith. So thanks for your time for visiting the thread.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by usermane(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2016
Albaqir:
Whoever pointed that Ahad hadith (single narration) out will always meet a mutawattir (widely reported) hadith which overrule, override and overwhelmed the Ahad as far as science of hadith is concern. That is hadith Thaqalain (hadith of the two weighty things):

And any such person that who find that mutawatir Hadith will eventually realise the disparity on the meaning of that Hadith among traditional scholars. Such a person, would be inclined to seek the ideal meaning from less mutawatir or ahad hadith. Why else do the non-Shia traditional scholars who confirm your own version of Hadith Thaqalain still reject Shiism?

I never intended to go this far, but since you bring it, am just gonna take it. Looking even more closely at Hadith Thaqalain, we find two phrases; "that which if you hold fast to it you will never go astray" and "my offsprings". It is arguable that the first phrase describes the "Book of Allah" that follows it while the "Ahlul Bayt" is described by the second phrase, the phrase proceeding it. What Muhammad left are two:
A. that which if held onto will never let us stray: Qur'an
B. his offspring: Ahlul Bayt.

We confirm this from another report of Hadith Thaqalain in Sahih Muslim, Book of merit of companions, Hadith 55:

Yazid b. Hayyan reported, I went along with Husain b. Sabra and 'Umar b. Muslim to Zaid b. Arqam and, as we sat by his side, Husain said to him:
I am about to receive a messenger (the angel of death) from my Lord and I, in response to Allah's call, (would bid good-bye to you), but I am leaving among you two weighty things: the one being the Book of Allah in which there is right guidance and light, so hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it. He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family.....

When scholars cannot agree on interpretation of a mutawatir Hadith, they turn to even ahad hadith to seek the right interpretation. You know it, I know it.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2016
^Would have love to tear this hadith in Sahih Muslim into pieces but never with a disbeliever in hadith. Really am done with you.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by usermane(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
AlBaqir:
^Would have love to tear this hadith in Sahih Muslim into pieces but never with a disbeliever in hadith. Really am done with you.

You are not doing it for me. I derive no benefit from your responses.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
^Absolutely. So, thanks and get off this thread. It isn't for disbelievers in the Sunnah of Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa ahli. I hope the Ahlu Sunnah will come out from their cocoon and defend the legacy of the Prophet they pride in so much {Quran and Sunnah}.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2016
usermane:

I never intended to go this far, but since you bring it, am just gonna take it. Looking even more closely at Hadith Thaqalain, we find two phrases; "that which if you hold fast to it you will never go astray" and "my offsprings". It is arguable that the first phrase describes the "Book of Allah" that follows it while the "Ahlul Bayt" is described by the second phrase, the phrase proceeding it. What Muhammad left are two:
A. that which if held onto will never let us stray: Qur'an
B. his offspring: Ahlul Bayt.

We confirm this from another report of Hadith Thaqalain in Sahih Muslim, Book of merit of companions, Hadith 55:

Yazid b. Hayyan reported, I went along with Husain b. Sabra and 'Umar b. Muslim to Zaid b. Arqam and, as we sat by his side, Husain said to him:
I am about to receive a messenger (the angel of death) from my Lord and I, in response to Allah's call, (would bid good-bye to you), but I am leaving among you two weighty things: the one being the Book of Allah in which there is right guidance and light, so hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it [s].He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are[/s] and the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family.....

Those cancellations are not the wording of the Prophet. They are interpolation of the reporter, Yazid ibn Hayyan. We have nothing to do with his interpolations. Then observe there was no break in Prophet's statement. And nothing like "The second are" in the Arabic version of the hadith. That is another interpolation from the translator.

Here's the full hadith as documented in sahih Muslim. Note the exact wording of the Prophet in Red.

Imam Muslim documents:

Zubayr b. Harb and Shuja b. Mukhlid - Ibn Ulayyah: Zubayr - Ismail b. Ibrahim - Abu Hayyan - Yazid b. Hayyan:

I went along with Hasin b. Sabra and Umar b. Muslim to Zayd b. Arqam. When we sat with him, Hasin said to him:

"You have earned, O Zayd, a lot of good. You saw the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, and you heard his ḥadīth, and you fought by his side, and you offered Ṣalāt behind him. You have earned, O Zayd, a lot of good. Narrate to us, O Zayd, what you heard from the Messenger of Allāh.”

He replied, “O son of my brother, I swear by Allāh, I have grown old and my time has passed, and I have forgotten some of that which I remembered from the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him. So, whatever ḥadīth I narrate to you, accept (it). And whatever I do not narrate, do not compel me to do that.”

He then said: “One day, the Messenger of Allāh, peace be upon him, stood up to deliver a sermon at a watering place known as (Ghadīr) Khumm situated between Makkah and Madīnah. He praised Allāh and extolled Him, and advised (us), and reminded us (of Allāh and His revelations). Then, he said:

Then, verily, O mankind! I am only a human being. The messenger of my Lord (i.e. the angel of death) will soon reach me and I will answer (the call of death). But, I am leaving behind over you Two Weighty Things (thaqalayn). The first of them is the Book of Allāh. In it there is guidance and light. So hold fast to the Book of Allāh and adhere to it So, he exhorted (to hold fast) to the Book of Allāh and encouraged concerning it. Then, he said: “and my Ahl al-Bayt. I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt! I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt! I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt.

So, Hasin said to him, "So, who are his Ahl al-Bayt?...

OBSERVATION:
There is a very crucial fact that need to be put into consideration. There is an interpolation by Yazid b. Hayyan into the text of the Prophet's words in the hadith i.e So, he exhorted (to hold fast) to the Book of Allāh and encouraged concerning it. Then, he said

Those highlighted parts are NOT part of the words of the Messenger of Allah. Rather they are commentaries upon the actual hadith. If you delete those interpolated words, the actual hadith becomes:

Then, verily, O mankind! I am only a human being. The messenger of my Lord (i.e. the angel of death) will soon reach me and I will answer (the call of death). But, I am leaving behind over you Two Weighty Things (thaqalayn). The first of them is the Book of Allāh. In it there is guidance and light. So hold fast to the Book of Allāh and adhere to it (Quran) and my Ahl al-Bayt (وستمسكوا به واهل بيتي) I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt! I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt! I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt.

CORROBORATING EVIDENCES

1. The Sunni Mufassir, Mulla Huwaysh Al Ghazi, confirms this as well:

(Imam) Muslim recorded from Zayd b. Arqam that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said:

I am leaving behind over you Two Weighty Things (Thaqalain). The first of them is the Book of Allah. In it there is guidance and light. So hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it and my Ahl al-Bayt...

Source: {Mulla Huwaysh Al Ghazi 'Abd al-Qadir, Bayan al-Ma'ani (Damascus: Matbu'at al-Turki; 1382H), vol.4, p. 37}

2. Allamah al-Albani documented that the Prophet said at Ghadir Khumm, reported by Zayd ibn Arqam:

Then, verily, O mankind! I am only a human being. The messenger of my Lord (i.e. the angel of death) will soon reach me and I will answer (the call of death). But, I am leaving behind over you Two Weighty Things (thaqalayn). The first of them is the Book of Allāh. In it there is guidance and light. Whoever adheres to it and holds fast to it, he will be upon guidance; and whosoever belittles it, he will go astray. So hold fast to the Book of Allāh the Most High and adhere to it and my Ahl al-Bayt I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt! I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt!

Commenting on it, the ‘Allāmah states: (Ṣaḥīḥ) … [recorded by ‘Abd b. Ḥamīd] from Zayd b. Arqam.

Source: {Abū ‘Abd al-Raḥmān Muḥammad Nāṣir al-Dīn b. al-Ḥajj Nūḥ b. Tajātī b. Ādam al-Ashqūdrī al-Albānī, Ṣaḥīḥ al-Jāmi’ al-Ṣaghīr wa Ziyādātuhu (Al-Maktab al-Islāmī), vol. 1, pp. 286-287, # 1351}

3. Allamah al-Hindi (d. 975H) also documents:

Then, verily, O mankind! I am only a human being. The messenger of my Lord (i.e. the angel of death) will soon reach me and I will answer (the call of death). But, I am leaving behind over you Two Weighty Things (thaqalayn). The first of them is the Book of Allāh. In it there is guidance and light. Whoever adheres to it and holds fast to it, he will be upon guidance; and whosoever belittles it, he will go astray. So hold fast to the Book of Allāh the Most High and adhere to it and my Ahl al-Bayt. I remind you, with Allāh, of my Ahl al-Bayt!

Giving the source, he too says:

Recorded by ‘Abd b. Ḥumayd, from Zayd b. Arqam

Ref: {Alī b. Ḥusām al-Dīn al-Muttaqī al-Hindī, Kanz al-‘Ummāl fī Sunan al-Aqwāl wa Af’āl (Beirut: Muasassat al-Risālah; 1989 H), vol. 1, p. 315, # 898}

So, the command is for both Qur'an and Ahl al-bayt.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Newnas(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Thanks so much for the quoting and referencing.

I'm glad to remind you again that:

#The love of the household is not disputed by the Ahlu sunnah in any way.

# The love of the household is not the only love we have been obliged to posses. The love of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum is also a key part of faith which you and your filthy shia sheikhs shamelessly neglect. If you were sincere in your claim you would love the people that Allah, His Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam and his household love.

For a typical example of Ali's respect for Abu Bakr see the hadith beloe
http://quranx.com/hadith/Muslim/Book-32/Hadith-61/

And the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam said to Fatima rodiyaLLaahu anha:

Oh my little daughter, don't you love what I love? she replied: of course (I do), he alyhissolaat wassalaam said: I love this (woman i.e Aishah). Then Fatima stood upon hearing that and informed the other wives.

Except if you want to claim that the messenger loved a disbeliever, adulteress and Allah chose a criminal as wife for his messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam!!!

or you want to say Fatima didn't hold on to the admonition of her father alyhissolaat wassalaam.

So, you see your shia religion is nothing but pure misguidance. I have no iota of doubt in it!!!

I ask Allah to make me end upon goodness and make you repent before Death catches up with you.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Newnas:
I'm glad to remind you again that:

#The love of the household is not disputed by the Ahlu sunnah in any way.

The fact that you believe loving the Ahl al-bayt is part of Eeman and hating them is Nasb, why then did Ahlu Sunnah love, respect and follow the haters, cursers and killers of the Ahl al-bayt?

Newnas:

# The love of the household is not the only love we have been obliged to posses. The love of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum is also a key part of faith which you and your filthy shia sheikhs shamelessly neglect. If you were sincere in your claim you would love the people that Allah, His Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam and his household love.

@underlined, I thought you have resigned from using your usual abusive language but I was wrong. Indeed its part of your DNA.

@bold, Shi'a Love And Hate of Sahabah

Below is a mutawattir (widely reported) hadith documented by Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah among many others:

Imām Muslim also records in his Ṣaḥīḥ, (Beirut: Dār Iḥyā al-Turāth al-‘Arabī) [annotator: Muḥammad Fuād ‘Abd al-Bāqī], vol. 4, p. 1800, # 2304 (40):

"Muḥammad b. Ḥātim – ‘Affān b. Muslim al-Ṣaffār – Wuhayb – ‘Abd al-‘Azīz b. Ṣuhayb – Anas b. Mālik:

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Some persons from among those who kept me company will meet me at the Lake-Fount. I will see them, and they will be presented to me. Then, they will be forced away from me. I will say: ‘O my Lord, my Ṣaḥābah! My Ṣaḥābah’. It will be said to me: ‘You do not know what they INNOVATED after you.’”

Obviously, when a person becomes an innovator, he forfeits all his good works before Allāh, and thereby becomes an accursed deviant. This is the eye through which the Shī’ah view all the Ṣaḥābah and everyone after them. Once they see any authentic evidence of bid’ah on the part of anyone, he falls into their bad book. This manhaj is commanded by the Prophet himself and his Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them all. And this explains the negative attitude of the Shī’ah to some of the Ṣaḥābah.

Imām Aḥmad b. Ḥanbal has documented this ḥadīth in his Musnad, vol. 1, p. 122, # 993, which confirms the Shī’ī manhaj:
http://islamport.com/d/1/mtn/1/89/3410.html?zoom_highlightsub=%E6%E3%CA%E4

‘Abd Allāh – my father – Yaḥyā – Sa’īd b. Abī ‘Arūbah – Qatādah – al-Ḥasan – Qays b. ‘Abbād:

I went, along with al-Ashtar, to ‘Alī, may Allāh be pleased with him, and we said: “Did the Prophet of Allāh, peace be upon him, tell you anything which he did not tell other people?” He said: “No, except what is in this document of mine: ‘… Whosoever invents an innovation or helps an innovator, upon him is the Curse of Allāh, the angels, and all mankind altogether.’”

Shaykh Shu’ayb al-Arnaūṭ comments: Its chain is ṣaḥīḥ upon the standard of the two Shaykhs.

# This is where the Ahlu Sunnah destroy their faith concerning the Sahabah. They love, respect and follow both the righteous and kuffar from among the sahabah. The question now is: according to the Shī’ah, were there Ṣaḥābah who never innovated?

According to Shaykh Muḥammad b. Ṣāliḥ al-‘Uthaymīn in Muṣṭalaḥ al-Ḥadīth (Cairo: Maktabat al-‘Ilm; 1st edition, 1415 H), p. 33, the Ṣaḥābah were 114,000 (one hundred and fourteen thousand) in number:

"The Ṣaḥābah were numerous, and it is not possible to precisely state their exact number. But, it is said that their number reached approximately one hundred and fourteen thousand."

They were scattered throughout Arabia, and also in Syria and Iraq.

Mirzā al-Nūrī, in his Khātimat al-Mustadrak, vol. 1, p. 212, reports this ṣaḥīḥ Shī’ī ḥadīth, which tells us about some of the Ṣaḥābah from al-Makkah and al-Madīnah alone:

It is recorded in al-Khiṣāl with the ṣaḥīḥ chain that Abū ‘Abd Allāh (Imām al-Ṣādiq), peace be upon him, said:

"The Ṣaḥābah of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family, were twelve thousand. Eight thousand were from al-Madīnah and two thousand were from Makkah, and (another) two thousand were from the al-Ṭulaqā (i.e. those who accepted Islām on the Day of the Conquest of Makkah). There were no Qadariyyah, or Murjiah, or Ḥarūriyyah, or Mu’tazilah or heretics among them. They used to weep day and night, and used to say: “(O Allah!) Take away our souls before we eat barley bread."
http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/

These were some of the Ṣaḥābah from two cities only – Makkah and al-Madīnah. They were friends of Allāh, and they were poor ascetics who did not even want to eat barley bread before their death! They were always weeping in fear of Allāh. None of them was a heretic or innovator, and their fear of Allāh was immense and intense. They were twelve thousand in number. They were righteous Ṣaḥābah. May the peace and blessings of Allāh be upon them all. People like Salmān al-Fārisī, may Allāh be pleased with him, and others who were not from Makkah and al-Madīnah were clearly not part of these twelve thousand. If we join the other friends of Allāh among the Ṣaḥābah to these twelve thousand, no doubt, we will have a much larger figure.

Newnas:

Oh my little daughter, don't you love what I love? she replied: of course (I do), he alyhissolaat wassalaam said: I love this (woman i.e Aishah). Then Fatima stood upon hearing that and informed the other wives.

Kindly quote the full hadith for the benefit of the viewers. I intend to expose the hadith as your manhaj never ceased to lie against the personality of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa ahli.

Newnas:

Except if you want to claim that the messenger loved a disbeliever, adulteress and Allah chose a criminal as wife for his messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam!!!

Oh! In your fantasy world, once a woman married a Prophet of God, she has automatically becomes an angel and righteous. Allah exposed Aisha to be a sinful woman who plotted against her husband, Allah also confirmed that her heart is deviated from the truth. She was asked to repent for that is best for her. Unfortunately there is no record either in the Quran or ahadith that she ever backed down. She herself confessed how she and her cohorts used to plot against the Prophet out of jealous. She overruled Allah's command, and wage war against the Righteous Guided Khaliph, where she "murdered" 1000s of her supposed to be "sons". Before she died, she confessed to have innovated after the demise of the Prophet. All these facts are well documented in your books of Tafsir, ahadith and sirah.

# Quran gave perfect example of the wives of Nabi Nuh and Nabi Lut. Their wives also disobeyed Allah and their husbands. Why would that of the Prophet be different? We need to stress, NO WIVES of any Prophet committed adultery @underline.

Newnas:

or you want to say Fatima didn't hold on to the admonition of her father alyhissolaat wassalaam.

Which admonition is that? Remind me please. Again post the full hadith and open your yansh one more time. You have been repeatedly challenged on this very thread esp about Bibi Fatima alayha salam, and you constantly running away. Here's another challenge. Lets see that admonition.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Newnas(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Every innovator is an apostate according to you and your filthy shia sheikhs.

Since Aisha and Hafsoh were declared apostates in Surah tahreem -according to your misguided exegesis- why did the messenger still keep them both?

Why did Ali give his pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr since he is an apostate?

Aisha lived during the time of Ali's khilafah, he should have killed her because she is an apostate. Why didn't he?

The case of Aisha is different from the case of the two wives mentioned in the Quran because: The messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam loved her beyond anyone else even his daughter as is in the hadith of AbduLLah bn Amr bn Aas.

Allah will never make an apostate have right to this kind of love from his messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.

In summary, you and your shia sheikhs posses more understanding of what it takes to be a believer more than the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum and the household Alyhimussalam.

I'm giving you clear texts showing the love and honour between these eminent parties but you decide to shove them under the covers.

As for your mathematical stunts in calculating the companions.

I tell you, Allah revealed verses that will be recited till the day of qiyamah regarding these companions.
For example is the verse of Ridwan pledge of allegiance. Allah clearly states that he is pleased with them in suratul fath. And Abu Bakr was undoubtedly among them.

The implication of your misguidances is that Allah was ignorant of the future actions of those people.

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Newnas(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016

Here is the admonition!!!

He implicitly commands Fatima alyhassalam to love Aisha!!!

This love is not a mundane love, never, the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam would never do that. He only loves and hates for the sake of Allah! Even the ordinary believer not to talk of a prophet.

As for the wives of the prophets mentioned in the Quran. The verses only say that they are wives not beloved, and every sound person knows that not all wives are beloved to their husband.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Newnas:

Here is the admonition!!!

He implicitly commands Fatima alyhassalam to love Aisha!!!

This love is not a mundane love, never, the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam would never do that. He only loves and hates for the sake of Allah! Even the ordinary believer not to talk of a prophet.

As for the wives of the prophets mentioned in the Quran. The verses only say that they are wives not beloved, and every sound person knows that not all wives are beloved to their husband.

You are challenged for the 10th time, quote the full hadith and let the world see the way you portrayed the Nabi in order to elevate Aisha. Quote it please. Or you don't even know the hadith at all. Perhaps you copied what you posted!
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by DeathStroke007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
AlBaqir:

Unfortunately, you did not give any reference to this alleged hadith of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa ahli. You equally failed to give the sanad (chain of transmitters) for the so-called hadith.

Following the sunnah of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa ahli is an obligatory command which has been mandated by the Quran. Whoever does not follow the Sunnah of the Prophet, absolutely does not follow the Quran and such person is a kafir.

However to say the hadith (as stated above) is sahih or Hassan is desperation, ignorance and fanaticism. You are challenged to give the source, sanad of the hadith.

The hadith never exist in any of Sunni Six books of ahadith (i.e Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim etc). It can be found in the following Ahlu Sunnah books:

# Al-Muwatta of Imam Malik ibn Anas with no chain of transmitter linking the Prophet - that makes it Da'if (weak) by default

# Sunan al-Bayhaqi also with a very Da'if chain

# Al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihain of Imam al-Hakim [b]with a very weak (Da'if) chain

Unfortunately sheik Ibn Baz copied this same hadith with Da'if chain from Imam al-Hakim, and erroneously claimed it to be sahih (authentic).

However, an ultra strict salafi scholar and Imam of hadith, Shaykh Muqbil, writes while correcting both Imam al-Hakim and Sheik Ibn Baz in his "Tahqiq of al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihain (of Imam al-Hakim):

It is a da'if hadith, because it is narrated through the route of Ismail ibn Abi Uways from his father, and there is criticism against both of them. Its shahid (witness/corroboration) is narrated through the route of Salih ibn Musa al-Talihi, and he is matruk (rejected)
Source: Abū ‘Abd Allāh Muḥammad b. ‘Abd Allāh al-Ḥākim al-Naysābūrī, al-Mustadrak ‘alā al-Ṣaḥīḥayn (Dār al-Ḥaramayn li Ṭabā’ah wa al-Nashr wa al-Tawzī’; 1st edition, 1417 H) [annotator: Abū ‘Abd al-Raḥman Muqbil b. Hādī al-Wādi’ī], vol. 1, p. 161, # 318

# Another well known Sunni hadith scientist, Sayyid Hassan al-Saqqaf express his concern angrily:

As for the hadith {I have left over you ...the Book of God and my Sunnah} which people repeat among themselves, and which the lecturers quote on the pulpits, IT IS A FABRICATED, FALSE HADITH It was fabricated by the Umayyads and their followers to turn people away from this sahih hadith about the offspring of the prophet. So be very careful due to that! I have mentioned all its chains and exposed the liars and fabricators in its chains at the end of my book Sahih Sifat Salat al-Nabi, p.289

Source: Ḥasan b. ‘Alī al-Saqqāf al-Qurashī al-Hāshimī al-Ḥusaynī, Ṣaḥīḥ Sharḥ al-‘Aqīdah al-Ṭaḥāwiyyah (Amman: Dār Imām al-Nawawī; 1st edition, 1416 H), p. 654, footnote # 385

Again you are challenged to submit your evidences that the alleged hadith as stated by the OP is authentic or sound.

am not obliged to answer your question... as long as you reject a sahih or hassan hadith... you are not one of us (Muslim) .... Quran and authentic hadith are same thing

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by DeathStroke007(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
My fellow brother and sister (s) in sunnah... please ignore anyone that goes against our strict following of Quran and hadith(sunnah)... salam alaykum

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by DeathStroke007(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:

Division and differences among this ummah is something inevitable, to which history bears witness, as do the texts of the Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you lives after I am gone will see a great deal of dissent.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4067); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in
Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Dissent has occurred in the political field, as well as in the fields of thought and ‘aqeedah, which is represented in the appearance of different sects at the end of the era of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, such as the Murji’is, Shi’ah and Khawaarij.
But by His mercy, Allaah decreed that this division should happen when some groups drifted away from the way of the main body of the Muslims and developed their own different approach, and they were distinguished by their own names and character. So the ‘aqeedah of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, and the ‘aqeedah of the majority of Muslims, was not confused even for a day with that of the other, misguided sects, so that those sects would not dare to call themselves Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, rather they are called after the bid’ah (innovation) that they introduced, or the person who founded the sect. You can see that when you examine the names of all the sects.
The famous hadeeth about the ummah splitting into seventy-three sects bears witness to that.

It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

Narrated by Abu Dawood (4597) and others; classed as saheeh by al-Haakim (1/128), who said: it is an important hadeeth that represents a basic principle. It was classed as hasan by Ibn Hajar in Takhreej al-Kashshaaf (63). It was classed as saheeh by Ibn Taymiyah in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (3/345), al-Shaatibi in al-I’tisaam (1/430), and al-‘Iraaqi in
Takhreej al-Ihya’ (9/133). It is mentioned frequently and often quoted as evidence by the scholars in the books of Sunnah, and it was narrated from a number of the Sahaabah via many isnaads, most of the soundest of which specify the number of sects as being seventy-three.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) described the saved group as the jamaa’ah, i.e., the consensus of the Muslim scholars. In other reports he also described them as “the vast multitude”, as in the hadeeth of Abu Umaamah and others which is recorded by Ibn Abi ‘Aasim in al-Sunnah (1/34) and al-Tabaraani in
al-Mu’jam al-Kabeer (8/321), with an isnaad that is hasan li ghayrihi (hasan because of corroborating evidence).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms: “My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.” They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.” This is mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr which was recorded and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi (2641). It was also classed as hasan by al-‘Iraaqi in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan (3/432), al-‘Iraaqi in Takhreej al-Ihya’ (3/284) and al-Albaani in
Saheeh al-Tirmidhi .

This is the clearest sign that the Muslim can use to determine what is the saved group, so he should follow the way of the majority of scholars, those whom all the people testify are trustworthy and religiously-committed, and he should follow the way of the earlier scholars among the Sahaabah, Taabi’een and the four Imams and other scholars, and he should beware of every sect that differs from the main body of Muslims (jamaa’ah) by following innovation (bid’ah).

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
The sign of the people of bid’ah is that they do not follow the salaf. End quote from Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (4/155).

He also said (3/346): The sign of these groups – i.e., the seventy-two groups that go against Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah – is that they forsake the Qur’aan, Sunnah and scholarly consensus. The one who follows the Qur’aan, Sunnah and scholarly consensus is one of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. End quote.
It is not permissible for anyone to imagine after this that the Shi’ah, for example, are the saved group, or that the deviant Sufis, Khawaarij or Habashis are the saved group. Rather these are innovated groups which only follow invented ideas, that are denounced by the scholars and the majority of Muslims, who feel repulsion in their hearts towards them. Their ideas were never believed in for a day by Abu Bakr, ‘Umar, ‘Uthmaan or ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with them), or by Imam Abu Haneefah, Maalik, al-Shaafa’i or Ahmad ibn Hanbal. Would any wise person think that a belief that these imams were unaware of could be correct?

Think about it. There is the greatest and most obvious difference between Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah (the saved group) and other, misguided groups.
Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) says:

Hence the saved group is described as Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, and they are the greater majority and the vast multitude. As for the other groups, they are followers of weird ideas, division, innovation and whims and desires, and none of these groups reached anywhere close to the size of the saved group, let alone being equal to them, rather some of these groups are very small in number. The sign of these groups is that they go against the Qur'aan, Sunnah and scholarly consensus. The one who follows the Qur’aan, Sunnah and scholarly consensus is one of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (3/346).
Al-Shaatibi has mentioned many names of the doomed groups in al-I’tisaam (1/453-460).

Secondly:
The scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah have stated in their books that the other sects are among the misguided and doomed innovated groups, and that they deserve to enter Hell because of the reprehensible ideas and grave innovations that they have introduced into the religion of Allaah. But in most cases they are not regarded as kaafirs, rather they are regarded as Muslim sects.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Similarly, with the other seventy-two groups, those that are hypocrites are inwardly kaafirs, and those that are not hypocrites but rather believe inwardly in Allaah and His Messenger are not inwardly kaafirs, even though they are mistaken in their interpretations, regardless of what that mistake may be. Some of them may have some of the branches of hypocrisy, or they may not have the kind of hypocrisy that dooms a man to the lowest depths of Hell.
The one who says that each of the seventy-two sects is guilty of kufr that puts one beyond the pale of Islam is going against the Qur’aan and Sunnah and the consensus of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them all), and the consensus of the four imams and others. None of them regarded any of the seventy-two sects as kaafirs, rather they regard one another as kaafirs.
Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (7/218).

This does not mean that every sect that calls itself Muslim is actually Muslim, rather they may be kaafirs and apostates, such as the extreme Raafidis, the extreme Sufis and the baatini sects such as the Druze, Nusayris and others. These are all beyond the pale of Islam and are not regarded as being among the sects mentioned in the hadeeth.
Thirdly:

The cause of difference and division among these groups mentioned in the hadeeth has to do with fundamental matters of religion and basic issues of ‘aqeedah, not differences of opinion regarding fiqh.
Al-Shaatibi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

These are regarded as sects because they differ from the saved group with regard to some fundamental issues of religion and basic rules of sharee’ah, not with regard to minor issues, because differences with regard to minor issues does not lead to division and factionalism, rather factionalism occurs when there are differences concerning fundamental issues of Islam.
Al-I’tisaam (1/439).

If some Muslim groups stand out from others because of a specific method of da’wah and working for Islam, but they do not go against Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah in their ‘aqeedah, then they are not to be regarded as doomed groups, rather they are among the saved group in sha Allaah, if they follow the way of the Sahaabah and Taabi’een in ‘aqeedah and action.

There are a number of questions on our site that offer more information and details about this issue. Please see questions no. 206 , 1393, 10121,
10554 , 10777, 12761 and 21065.

And Allaah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by AlBaqir(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
DeathStroke007:

am not obliged to answer your question... as long as you reject a sahih or hassan hadith... you are not one of us (Muslim) .... Quran and authentic hadith are same thing

Only cowards give such filthy excuses once they're exposed. And my being a "Muslim" is for my Lord to judge.

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Narrated `Abdullah bin Dinar:

`Abdullah Bin `Umar wrote to `Abdul Malik bin Marwan, swearing allegiance to him: 'I swear allegiance to you in that I will listen and obey what is in accordance with the Laws of Allah and the Tradition of His Apostle as much as I can

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7272

From here we see a sahabi claiming to swear allegiance to the Amir because he wants to adhere to the Qur'an and Sunnah(tradition) of the prophet, deductions;

1.) If the prophet didnt order them to follow the Quran and sunnah, why did the sahabi specifically mentioned the sunnah? Of course they were asked to adhere to it

2.) You claim the hadeeth in Muwatta imam maalik is daif by default, well lets say for argument sake we agree its "daif", i say a daif hadeeth is not useless, it will be used if there are other ahadeeth with sahih chain which agrees with the "daif hadeeth"

3.) We've seen a hadeeth in sahih bukhari that agrees with that of imam Maalik, therefore the hadeeth of imam maalik is reliable.

In another narration directly from the mouth of rosulullaah(salallaahu alayhi wa sallam) we are asked to bite on to the sunnah with our molar teeth;

"I advise you to fear Allaah and to hear and obey even if an Abyssinian slave were to rule over you. For surely, he who lives from amongst you will see much differing, so it is upon you to be upon my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly Guided Caliphs. Bite on to it with your back molar teeth and beware of newly invented matters, for verily, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and all innovation is misguidance."

References: Sunan Aboo Daawood (no. 4607) and jami' at-Tirmidthee (no. 2676).

It was authenticated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Irwaa’ul-Ghaleel (no. 2455).

Again we've seen another two sahih hadeeths that agrees with imam maalik's hadeeth, therefore the "daif" hadeeth of imam maalik is reliable, khalas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2016
usermane:

You are still JJC here. There is too much evidence that the against the Sunnah even in the Hadith books themselves. The above Hadith where Muhammad reveal only the Qur'an as his legacy leaves the ideology of Ahlul Sunnah in question. You, like many others parading the banner of Ahlul Sunnah have a lot of homework to do.

Mr man, go sit your behind somewhere, you are not invited.

2 Likes

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Newnas(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
AlBaqir:

Only cowards give such filthy excuses once they're exposed. And my being a "Muslim" is for my Lord to judge.

Your Lord has judged already!!!

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 150:
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَيُرِيدُونَ أَن يُفَرِّقُوا بَيْنَ اللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَيَقُولُونَ نُؤْمِنُ بِبَعْضٍ وَنَكْفُرُ بِبَعْضٍ وَيُرِيدُونَ أَن يَتَّخِذُوا بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ سَبِيلًا

Verily, those who disbelieve in Allah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allah and His Messengers (by believing in Allah and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, "We believe in some but reject others," and wish to adopt a way in between.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuranSurah An-Nisa, Verse 151:
أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ حَقًّا وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَابًا مُّهِينًا

They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by usermane(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Mr man, go sit your behind somewhere, you are not invited.

I couldn't care less about your invitation or anyone's invitation. Why don't you just mind your business instead of plying the path of the losers.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
usermane:

I couldn't care less about your invitation or anyone's invitation. Why don't you just mind your business instead of plying the path of the losers.

This is my business, because the thread refers to people that believe in the ahadith of the prophet, i should be the one telling you to mind your business, so mr man go and sit your behind somewhere, you are not invited.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by usermane(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

This is my business, because the thread refers to people that believe in the ahadith of the prophet, i should be the one telling you to mind your business, so mr man go and sit your behind somewhere, you are not invited.

Go shove it up your arse, lex. I need not your worthless invitation or approval to post here.
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Wa Jammah by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
usermane:

Go shove it up your arse, lex. I need not your worthless invitation or approval to post here.

grin grin i love this

(1) (Reply)

See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos / Sex Education For Muslim Kids / The Road To Dubai : A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.