Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities (36448 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam / Two Nigerian Men & A Cambodian Woman Arrested In Cambodia Over Scam (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lajoshua: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2016
vickifeanyi47:

If u don't have any meaningful thing to say..pls shut your mouth up
u now see how painful it is...when u lots masturbate over a rapist tread or ritualist tread...u wont come there and say all this oo...dont u think thats hypocrisy?
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by addizzle(f): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2016
lajoshua:

if u had stopped at the question mark i would have distinguished u from him..but then the rest of ur post just shows u are as much of a bloody ass.hole as he is..u are an hypocrite what u are correcting is the same thing u are doing...u see i happen to hate hipocrisy alot..plss how dare u subtly say yorubas are lazy u see the problem i have with dimwit and dumbo like u is that u have never met all persons in a particular tribe yet u give a general judgement..bloody bas.tard its folks like u that in there homes when watching t.v with the family would see maybe a news involving yoruba..and would start all sort of "ndi ofemaanu..they are lazy people..they are dirty people"..bas.tards as if u have met all yorubas infact is there anybody bearing yoruba as a name just take a look at u.."dont u think yoruba are worst" ..im so angry right now..and this goes to ur ilks in the yoruba group too..u all are bloody hypocrites because its igbo they are bashing its paining u...buh in ur mind u know what u always say about yorubas..its God that wil judge u b..astards ..and i dont need ur reply buh if it comes and its imature and lack discretion i wld make sure u ever regret ever replying me..GOOD DAY HYPOCRITE
Mr man I really don't know what ur problem is.. u acting like a Kid..Did I insult u?? so why all this insult?? hope u ain't acting out of transferred aggression..let me tell u something u don't know am a half Yoruba half igbo n I see know reason y I should hate or dislike any tribe.. in every tribe u get d Good n d bad ones. No Tribe or language gah perfect habitants.. U know is normal for me to insult back ryt?? but u know wat.. I won't cos am more mature. Age doesn't mean maturity..So grow Up....have a nice day
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lajoshua: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2016
addizzle:
Mr man I really don't know what ur problem is.. u acting like a Kid..Did I insult u?? so why all this insult?? hope u ain't acting out of transferred aggression..let me tell u something u don't know am a half Yoruba half igbo n I see know reason y I should hate or dislike any tribe.. in every tribe u get d Good n d bad ones. No Tribe or language gah perfect habitants.. U know is normal for me to insult back ryt?? but u know wat.. I won't cos am more mature. Age doesn't mean maturity..So grow Up....have a nice day
ohkk..i apologize for the use of strong language..im really sorry buh like u said transferred agression..im really fed up with chauvinists that is those who feel there tribe or race is superior...i like the calmness of ur reply and all..im so sorry i guess i was really angry when i typed that.
i love all people irrespective of there tribe infact my closest pal who u can call my brother for the past 6 yrs now is igbo..i love igbo people like every other and i know they also arent devoid of there own peculiar issues...im a christian and the bible teaches me to treat people the way i want to be treated...finally im so sorry once again...how can i make this up to u??funny enough im not that old oogringrin..im in my finals at the university...ma binu dear....
omalicha nwa no vex
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by ClintonDal(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
tunjijones:
I actually came to check the names but was disappointed that no name was included. But come to think of it nairaland has turned me to a tribalist which has never been a part of me. I think seun shd do something abt tribalism on this platform before it eats us all up.
They won't do anything because they benefit from it too. It has helped traffic on so many threads that wouldn't have made it to the Frontpage. It's a pity!
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by addizzle(f): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2016
lajoshua:

ohkk..i apologize for the use of strong language..im really sorry buh like u said transferred agression..im really fed up with chauvinists that is those who feel there tribe or race is superior...i like the calmness of ur reply and all..im so sorry i guess i was really angry when i typed that.
i love all people irrespective of there tribe infact my closest pal who u can call my brother for the past 6 yrs now is igbo..i love igbo people like every other and i know they also arent devoid of there own peculiar issues...im a christian and the bible teaches me to treat people the way i want to be treated...finally im so sorry once again...how can i make this up to u??funny enough im not that old oogringrin..im in my finals at the university...ma binu dear....
omalicha nwa no vex
..No p. apology accepted..so u wanna make up to me ryt?? u know wah I need ryt now? A brand new SUV... take kia
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nienie(f): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2016
lajoshua:

im not one who does such buh i mean reply folks like u buh what i hate most is hipocrisy..if it was a ritualist tread now or rapist tread u wont come in there to say all this one u are saying because subtly u support wah ur brothers would be saying about the aborigines of that region.
we all have freedom of speech..u have no right to tell people what or not they shld not type..i did a recci on u and i discovered u are a young girl probably my younger sister's age.. my point is this ur jugdment is biased considering ur stand point in treads where they bash other tribes all because its ur tribe now u are giving us lectures..plss spare me that shii...and if u take this personal by replying some immature shii..i promise i'll make sure u never forget me by the time i open up my arsenal..thank u
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lollybae(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2016
ClintonDal:

They won't do anything because they benefit from it too. It has helped traffic on so many threads that wouldn't have made it to the Frontpage. It's a pity!

hi please FALCONEY NEED YOUR VOTE on Saturday , it is about mr Nairaland contest and it is the final . thank you I hope to see you cast your vote it is very simple .

just post "I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA " on the voting thread in fashion section voting starts 10am to 6pm . SATURDAY
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lollybae(f): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Niyinficient:

Tribalism on nairaland is a mere paper horse...can't get beyond dat. Nairalanders know better

hi please FALCONEY NEED YOUR VOTE on Saturday , it is about mr Nairaland contest and it is the final . thank you I hope to see you cast your vote it is very simple .
just post "I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA " on the voting thread in fashion section voting starts 10am to 6pm . SATURDAY
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lajoshua: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2016
addizzle:
..No p. apology accepted..so u wanna make up to me ryt?? u know wah I need ryt now? A brand new SUV... take kia
lol...gringrin....takecare dear

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by guyXander(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Seun, I'm very disappointed that you guys are doing nothing against tribalism in Nairaland.
Most times when see a thread that may be tribalistic in nature, I just pass.
Now, how many others do that?
If people keep doing that, before you know it, no one will log on to nairaland.com

It seems your mods are also selective in their banning.

2go: I left it cos it got boring due to children
Lindaikejiblog: I left it because it became boring due to seeing breasts and joysticks everyday.
Nairaland: ??

You be the judge.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by HIPROFILE(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
When the names are Igbo u see it printed in bold

When it is Yoruba the names disappears

When the name is Yoruba with good news...Yoruba guys in Diaspora doing nigeria proud, we made nigeria what it is etc.

When the name is Igbo with good news.....thank God..ooo good for him......one nigeria...

When do we stop all this childishness to the extent we have nicknamed our tribes to AFONJA BROWN ROOF REPUBLIC AND CHEST BEATERS FLAT HEADS FROM THE YEAST. What are we cultivating in our children I guess u know its natn but ( HATE AND WICKEDNESS)...what are we even dragging why are other ethnic groups nat found in this media war? Never heard Hausa this or Fulani that on these media war except when it comes to fighting and killing.

LETS ACT AND THINK MATURELY FOR ONCE.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by em3r4ld(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2016
AnanseK:

You must be one of the " hardworking tribe" trying to justify crime.

I'm not in d mood 4 curse words...jst get d f**k outta here b4 I descend on u! Tribal bigot like u. Must everytin be about tribe and name calling?! Just shut d bleep up & get a lyf.

Make sure u grab d middle finger on ur way out! Mtcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by grodt999: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
I already bet they are ibos.
grin
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by ose2me: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Biased op!! Where are the names?
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Fmdipo:
Hello Sir, I Missed The PDF File Uploaded By Our..Choice On The Other Thread. Kindly Send It To Me Chukwudi33@gmail..com
God Bless You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered In Her Farm In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.