Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities (36550 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam / Two Nigerian Men & A Cambodian Woman Arrested In Cambodia Over Scam (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by addizzle(f): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
kaen1317:
Where are the names? Very sure that half if not all are Igbos
haba!!! y say such don't u think Yoruba's r worst.. Igbos r just hustlers they ain't lazy...

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by afrika(f): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seems people bear Igbo name when caught
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by MyPicsSaysItall: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:

I swear I on my 3g to check out this thread grin

#proudly NCAN
lol cheesy cheesy

So, you be their member....Which chapter?

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by MyPicsSaysItall: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mubby4luv:
Where are the names. This food no done self

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by dunkem21(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
tunjijones:

How wld u feel when a certin tribe keep insulting ur tribe? So I think the moods shd check any activity that has a tone of tribalism. Ban anybody DAT make any tribal comment. U won't believe it that when I was in Ukraine for my masters I was so happy to see a Nigerian (an Igbo guy to be precise). We became best of friends so close that am getting married to one of his cousins soon. My point here is that outside the shores of this country there is no Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa... We are all Nigerians at least for now.....

It's the same way I feel entering online and seeing my tribe insulted.. and I have very close Yoruba friends and associates.

It would never make me jump into the ring.. infact, it is the reason why I decided to have only one moniker for 10 years.

It only affects seun for using his site to promote tribalism. Now, check the first page of this thread on a leading online site in Nigeria and you'll shake your head.. and almost all the threads on FP.

Soon, I will quit NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by obainosis4real: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
kaen1317:
if na so hate Igbo y not leave them to go, u are here insisting on one nigeria cus u can't survive without them. Be wise ma.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Greenbullet(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dandeson1:

connect your brains to your fingers and retype smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
remove your head from your ass and acknowledge you are a ipob.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
NCAN abeokuta branch
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by jenglo3(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
At times I wonder the kind of childish and ignorance talk on this platform. Please be wise and stop all this tribal talk.....This nation can never move forward with all this. Condemning one another....HABA!!!
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Chinom(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
lajoshua:
im not suppose to do this buh damn the shii is so contagious...u know what im talking about na.....all i came here to do was......if u know click likegringringrin

You are right. NL has made this "Name Check" shyte contagious. As an objective observer, I can tell you that at least 6 out of this 8 Nigerians will be Nwa nnaa(Igbos) because it happened in Malaysia. If it was in Peckham or Hackney, London and they were caught with human parts for ritual, then it's definitely "Ndi Ofe"(Yoruba's).

Note...I don't really have a problem with this Name Checking craze. But the Mods must not be partial. Some times they tend to bring only crimes that involves Igbos to the front page. They should make sure Yoruba criminals are also equally presented and moved to the FP.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by AnanseK(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
em3r4ld:
The struggle is real bruh! Hunger dey & Fx ain't smiling, hence all these negative news.... cry

You must be one of the " hardworking tribe" trying to justify crime.

3 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by wristbangle: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dem don hide the hardworking ugandans Jews names oo. Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
kaen1317:

If u don't have any meaningful thing to say..pls shut your mouth up
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by bharkarh(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lukmann1:
All they knowed how to did is to scam peoples. Jobless youths on nowadays need helps seriousness. undecided
knowed, did, peoples, on, helps, seriousness, etc grin

Just here to "look for your trouble"
grin grin grin
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Narrow escape for the descendants of Israel, only God know how they will linch on them.

Hunger dey, but they are the only one escalating it to the world.

I no go gree i must investigate their names, so that this matter will be put to rest once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
The way Some Nairalanders rush to Open any thread that has this type of caption ''Nigerian arrested for commiting.... in any foreign country''.

Just to CHECK names

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Dandeson1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
remove your head from your ass and acknowledge you are a ipob.
"a ipob" seriously? go back to school boy, you lack knowledge.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Rexnegro(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
johnwizey:
I can bet my lyf dat dose nigerians are yeeboes
who want con bet against You when we all no You re right bro? igbos And illegality are like siamese twins smh for That tribe

3 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by temitope23(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
lajoshua:
im not suppose to do this buh damn the shii is so contagious...u know what im talking about na.....all i came here to do was......if u know click likegringringrin
grin shocked
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Lukmann1: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
bharkarh:
knowed, did, peoples, on, helps, seriousness, etc grin

Just here to "look for your trouble"
grin grin grin

undecided
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
jenglo3:
At times I wonder the kind of childish and ignorance talk on this platform. Please be wise and stop all this tribal talk.....This nation can never move forward with all this. Condemning one another....HABA!!!
My brother you are wasting your time, just contribute your own and go, the damage has been done, and there is no solution to that now. The youth are not even interested in repairing the damage, they prefer more damage, and the way things are going now, no solution sited yet.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by bharkarh(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by reducto: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
*zzzzzzzzzz*
“Come in, sir
Target not clear sir
Do you read me?
I repeat, target not clear sir
Permission to disengage, over”

“Copy that
Target cannot be confirmed
Abort mission
I repeat, Abort mission”

grin... grin
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by iamOlumide(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
My job here is just to read comments, chew my popcorn and laugh!
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by NCAN(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
NCAN Reporting LIVE From HQ::

Exercise: concluded!
Result: Inconclusive!
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by mindtricks: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Franchise21:
Few Nigerians are disgracing d total populace. I hope these ones don't face death sentence cos u can never trust Asian countries

Sad, and the few Nigerians in government are busy making things worse for remaining Nigerian populace. We pray they won't see all this and refuse to change their lackluster attitude to leadership.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by LastProphet: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
tunjijones:
I actually came to check the names but was disappointed that no name was included. But come to think of it nairaland has turned me to a tribalist which has never been a part of me. I think seun shd do something abt tribalism on this platform before it eats us all up.

stop trying to be holier than the pope, that is what is making Hilary sound stewpid to a large group of people including me. if i hear of a terrorist attack and say they most likely are Muslims there is nothing, i repeat - nothing wrong with that true statement. this is one of the reason why murderers now walk iut of prison after 5yrs in UK or US because the leaders think they should always be politically correct even if it means denying the obvious. by the time the names are released by the malaysian govt it will be the ugandan Jews and that is a statement of fact
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Bifwoli: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just expect names like Babatunde,Aliko ,Foloshade,Akinbode or Shagari.Most Nigerians caught in crimes in south east asia typically have such names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) / Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.