Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities (36449 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam / Two Nigerian Men & A Cambodian Woman Arrested In Cambodia Over Scam (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by graphiti: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
tunjijones:
I actually came to check the names but was disappointed that no name was included. But come to think of it nairaland has turned me to a tribalist which has never been a part of me. I think seun shd do something abt tribalism on this platform before it eats us all up.

This 'tribe' issh as grown bigger than seun....... kindly leave him out of it!

It's a menace dt has pervaded all social media, be it FB, twitter, snapshat, IG etc.

The simple truth is,............. u wanna hiarit?

Water and oil do not mix! The values of the 'blue corner' is far from the 'reds' as far as the east 'pole' is far from the west.

For instance, while one hates corruption/crime/criminality with every ounce of its being and would rather sacrifice his criminal kin on d altar of sanity/lawfulness, d other wing has a contrary mantra and belief. It had rather exonerate one of its criminal folks when 'push comes to shove' and anyone dt goes contrary 2 ds belief is seen as a treacherous fellow.

The moment we begin to see a criminal for who he/she is-a bloody criminal without first thinking from where d criminal originates, then we can say Eureka!

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
dunkem21:

It's the same way I feel entering online and seeing my tribe insulted.. and I have very close Yoruba friends and associates.

It would never make me jump into the ring.. infact, it is the reason why I decided to have only one moniker for 10 years.

It only affects seun for using his site to promote tribalism. Now, check the first page of this thread on a leading online site in Nigeria and you'll shake your head.. and almost all the threads on FP.

Soon, I will quit NL.
Why taking it too serious...those your close Yoruba friends are the name checkers online grin

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
I thought HUMBLESMITH said we are 'shutting down' Malaysia and chopping life in DUBAI?
Abi, the BABA nefa do their own JAZZ to stop drug-pushing?

OSINACHI! grin
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drinkwater06:
[size=15pt] HIT LIKE if you are here to check the name but disappointed that their names were not included, yet you believe they are the hardworking Jews grin[/size]

143 likes and counting. LWKMD!!! Yeegbo Kwenunu

4 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Niyinficient(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nienie:
Eight out of nine..smh
How many were executed the other day?
Sad.
Y'all should stop this tribal hatred or whatever it is.
You'd never see news headline like this "5 Igbos or Yoruba's or Hausa's or any other tribe arrested or killed in this or that country.........",it'll always be "Nigerians".
So..please try to comment without directing the hate towards one tribe.
THANK YOU.

Tribalism on nairaland is a mere paper horse...can't get beyond dat. Nairalanders know better
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
tsdarkside:

abegi,park well..you have to see the igbos beating the living daylight out of other tribes if the have the chance...

bashing is sports-man-ship not realy tribalism..that the igbo even give you his cousin tells you that,you are the one seeing it the wrong way....

we are a family,critizicing each other..its nothing tribalistic about that...

You know this. Let it continue that way. No shii.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by uckennety(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yorubas and scams!
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by dunkem21(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
crusadistic:

Why taking it too serious...those your close Yoruba friends are the name checkers online grin

Nothing serious really.. we've got thick skin for such, but one hardly makes a comment freely here without being tagged along.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by dunkem21(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
If seun ask me to.. I will stop Tribalism on Tribaland cool
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Franchise21(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
mindtricks:

Sad, and the few Nigerians in government are busy making things for remaining Nigerian populace. We pray they won't see all this and refuse to change their lackluster attitude to leadership.
Greed for more wealth has blindfolded our leaders
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Emyogalanya: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
If they are igbos the names will be there but since they are not ...
kaen1317:
Where are the names? Very sure that half if not all are Igbos
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Emyogalanya: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
If they are igbos the names will be there but since they are not ... United nations pls take note
kaen1317:
Where are the names? Very sure that half if not all are Igbos
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by dunkem21(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
.. or why do you think that a revered man of God threatened his ministers and pastors with Ananais/Saphira treatment because of Tribalism
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by BABANGBALI: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Flat heads have done it again,disgracing Nigeria wherever they go

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by amaben2020(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
bloody yellowbar Bastards so disappointed
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by dunkem21(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seun, just ask me to stop it cool..

unless you are hiding in one moniker checking names sad
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by isan(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Names names names that is what i came to check
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Franchise21:
Greed for more wealth has blindfolded our leaders
hi..How are you doing. .this is ireneony
Pls send me pm..
I want to tell you something
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by mamawin(f): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2016
tunjijones:
I actually came to check the names but was disappointed that no name was included. But come to think of it nairaland has turned me to a tribalist which has never been a part of me. I think seun shd do something abt tribalism on this platform before it eats us all up.
you're so on point, it's spreading like wildfire.
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lajoshua: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by musaajebor(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2016
so many ncan members on nairaland these days.

I must confess I am one.

And to those screaming tribalism, I am surprised you're taking nairalanders seriously

NCAN is just what is trending on dis forum presently and you'd be surprised how it fizzles away.

#garri squad comes to mind
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by kossyablaze(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Lukmann1:
All they knowed how to did is to scam peoples. Jobless youths on nowadays need helps seriousness. undecided
Pls type in ur native language... U cant speak or write in English!
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by NCAN(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2016
musaajebor:
so many ncan members on nairaland these days.

I must confess I am one.

And to those screaming tribalism, I am surprised you're taking nairalanders seriously

NCAN is just what is trending on dis forum presently and you'd be surprised how it fizzles away.

#garri squad comes to mind
Do you think so..? Time will tell, we're having over 200mentions daily..
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by omodave(m): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerians always represent everywhere.. The good and the cry cry bad
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by justmenoni: 4:12am On Aug 04, 2016
HIT LIKE if you are here to check the name but disappointed that their names were not included, yet you believe they are the hardworking afonjas grin grin
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lajoshua: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Nienie:
Eight out of nine..smh
How many were executed the other day?
Sad.
Y'all should stop this tribal hatred or whatever it is.
You'd never see news headline like this "5 Igbos or Yoruba's or Hausa's or any other tribe arrested or killed in this or that country.........",it'll always be "Nigerians".
So..please try to comment without directing the hate towards one tribe.
THANK YOU.
im not one who does such buh i mean reply folks like u buh what i hate most is hipocrisy..if it was a ritualist tread now or rapist tread u wont come in there to say all this one u are saying because subtly u support wah ur brothers would be saying about the aborigines of that region.
we all have freedom of speech..u have no right to tell people what or not they shld not type..i did a recci on u and i discovered u are a young girl probably my younger sister's age.. my point is this ur jugdment is biased considering ur stand point in treads where they bash other tribes all because its ur tribe now u are giving us lectures..plss spare me that shii...and if u take this personal by replying some immature shii..i promise i'll make sure u never forget me by the time i open up my arsenal..thank u
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by adetes: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2016
i dont blame them when Nigeria economy is nt good and ppl r trying to survive, they v to find means elsewhere in other country
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by Samuel89(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Surely and Nigerian still involving himself or herself in illegal business and still living in Malaysia has nothing but a death wish...
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lajoshua: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2016
addizzle:
haba!!! y say such don't u think Yoruba's r worst.. Igbos r just hustlers they ain't lazy...
if u had stopped at the question mark i would have distinguished u from him..but then the rest of ur post just shows u are as much of a bloody ass.hole as he is..u are an hypocrite what u are correcting is the same thing u are doing...u see i happen to hate hipocrisy alot..plss how dare u subtly say yorubas are lazy u see the problem i have with dimwit and dumbo like u is that u have never met all persons in a particular tribe yet u give a general judgement..bloody bas.tard its folks like u that in there homes when watching t.v with the family would see maybe a news involving yoruba..and would start all sort of "ndi ofemaanu..they are lazy people..they are dirty people"..bas.tards as if u have met all yorubas infact is there anybody bearing yoruba as a name just take a look at u.."dont u think yoruba are worst" ..im so angry right now..and this goes to ur ilks in the yoruba group too..u all are bloody hypocrites because its igbo they are bashing its paining u...buh in ur mind u know what u always say about yorubas..its God that wil judge u b..astards ..and i dont need ur reply buh if it comes and its imature and lack discretion i wld make sure u ever regret ever replying me..GOOD DAY HYPOCRITE
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by oweman: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=mesoprogress post=48161030]Hardship in Nigeria is real. Guys trying to survive anyhow. It's unfortunate

Any Nigerian involved in any form of criminal act anywhere around the world should face the law of the host country notwithstanding we have too many criminals in n Nigeria !
Re: Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities by lajoshua: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Chinom:

You are right. NL has made this "Name Check" shyte contagious. As an objective observer, I can tell you that at least 6 out of this 8 Nigerians will be Nwa nnaa(Igbos) because it happened in Malaysia. If it was in Peckham or Hackney, London and they were caught with human parts for ritual, then it's definitely "Ndi Ofe"(Yoruba's).

Note...I don't really have a problem with this Name Checking craze. But the Mods must not be partial. Some times they tend to bring only crimes that involves Igbos to the front page. They should make sure Yoruba criminals are also equally presented and moved to the FP.
With all due respect ur 1st paragraph was very balanced even tho it sounded saturated with bigotry...cos what u jst spoke against is what u are doing.

now ur second paragraph...i dont normally do this buh thats a false accusation all the ritualist and rapist tread some people masturbate over nko...were they not on front page??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) / Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.