Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,938 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening (3580 Views)

2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Breaking News For All Uni.lag Jambites: No Screening!.admission In Progress / With 120 Pupils In A Class, We Need Loudspeakers To Teach, Say Lagos Teachersomg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening by femee: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2009
A neighbour of mine just got admission with 124 score in MPCE into a new  polytechnic in ibadan, highland college of technology to study computer hardware technology,no screening, he said spaces are still available, if you are looking for admission give it try.
or you have heard about this private poly please tell us more. is it a good school?
Re: Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening by Idiot1(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2009
Ha ha!!! Have you heard of Interlink polytechnic? If you have not please stop going to this private polytechnic They will only spoil your career, You wont be able to finish your HND in another school with their result and they will Never have HND,
Re: Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening by MrFox1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2009
Mr idiot!, I hope that does not sound rude in anyway considering your username.
I have never heard of Interlink Polytechnic till I read your post and I immediately confirmed from the NBTE website that they are accredited. Which means NBTE designed the curriculum they teach as well as all other state and federal universities. NBTE's job is to ensure that all schools are up to standard and teach a defined curriculum for each subject.

1 of NBTE's rules: each class should not have more than 60 students.
If you are the administrator of a federal polytechnic or state polytechnic, will admit you students from other polytechnics while you have students from your own ND? Next question is how many can you admit for HND from another considering NBTE's rule above?

Anyways Highland College of technology is not same as Interlink and will not be offering HND, rather Highland Tech will offer BTech which NBTE will accredit as the students progress, first set of the students are just finishing the first year of their ND and will be able to progress to BTech.

My own younger brother is a student studying Multimedia Technology at Highland College of Technology. I wont offer you what I think will spoil your career. Visit our website highlandcollegeng.com, we are offering high quality education with good lecturers and equipments,no strike, no scratch cards or screening to rip-off candidates.
Our students can confirm these.
Re: Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening by Idiot1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
Mr Fox:

Mr idiot!, I hope that does not sound rude in anyway considering your username.
I have never heard of Interlink Polytechnic till I read your post and I immediately confirmed from the NBTE website that they are accredited. Which means NBTE designed the curriculum they teach as well as all other state and federal universities. NBTE's job is to ensure that all schools are up to standard and teach a defined curriculum for each subject.

1 of NBTE's rules: each class should not have more than 60 students.
If you are the administrator of a federal polytechnic or state polytechnic, will admit you students from other polytechnics while you have students from your own ND? Next question is how many can you admit for HND from another considering NBTE's rule above?

Anyways Highland College of technology is not same as Interlink and will not be offering HND, rather Highland Tech will offer BTech which NBTE will accredit as the students progress, first set of the students are just finishing the first year of their ND and will be able to progress to BTech.

My own younger brother is a student studying Multimedia Technology at Highland College of Technology. I wont offer you what I think will spoil your career. Visit our website highlandcollegeng.com, we are offering high quality education with good lecturers and equipments,no strike, no scratch cards or screening to rip-off candidates.
Our students can confirm these.

Yes sir! Mr Fox Thats my name,  You didn't offend me. Well, i'm speaking from experience,  All my mates who went to the polytechnic are now useless,  Schools wont accept them I don't know why,  Do you have any solution for this? Maybe i can help my friends.
Re: Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening by MrFox1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2009
my suggestion is that each one of them should pursue a professional certification in the course they have studied, ican, acca, mcse, ccna, prince2, pmp, mgt, etc. becos all ND graduates frm highland college have been designed to have one and therefore will be ready to work even after ND. if after there professional certification they still want HND or BTech pls ask them to call the director of highlan.college on 08033502136, by  oct 2010
Re: Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening by karyurdey(m): 3:28am On Sep 24, 2009
SCAMMERS, Abeg, shine una eyes
Re: Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening by MrFox1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
check page 10 of MPCE JAMB brochure for details of highland college of technology and check oxford learners dictionary for the meaning of SCAM. JAMB and NBTE know the management of the school.
Re: Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening by steviano(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
pls is dere 2010/2011 admision 4 ND still on n wats der tution fee i mean interlink poly

(1) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University As Release 2010/2011 Post-utme Screening Result At Last. / Ondo Rewards JSS Student For Returning N180K / 2nd Batch Of 2011/2012 Covenant University Admission List,when Would It Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.