Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow (1819 Views)

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! / What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow by sabolee130(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello nairalanders, im about building my dream home but dont have a good design to choose,if any builder in the house have a 3 bedroom bungalow design with flat roof on 600sqm land in ibeju lekki with basic finish and external works e.g fence and wire,gate,interlock compound kindly display 3D design samples with quoted price for each design. i want the house to join in sharing ideas that will guide me in making the right choice.thanks Lee
Re: What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2016
sabolee130:
Hello nairalanders, im about building my dream home but dont have a good design to choose,if any builder in the house have a 3 bedroom bungalow design with flat roof on 600sqm land in ibeju lekki with basic finish and external works e.g fence and wire,gate,interlock compound kindly display 3D design samples with quoted price for each design. i want the house to join in sharing ideas that will guide me in making the right choice.thanks Lee
not an architect though, i'm a builder, can get you a design though... you can pm me or drop ur mail if you dont mind
Re: What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow by sabolee130(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Builder, here is my email-sabolee130@gmail.com
Re: What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow by sabolee130(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Builder, use this mail sabolee130@gmail.com can you get approval ?
Re: What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow by alist(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Here to serve......
Let us design and build your next building project
Alistdevelopers Ltd, We are certified industrial designers and licensed builders, have over seven years of experience in the design field. All our designs are standard and are quickly approved by Town Planners.

We offer Full Architectural Services :
* Architectural
* Structural
* Electrical
* Mechanical plan
We also offer building construction service and sub-contract work on
*Carpentry service
*Plumbing service etc

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design/7
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 080-3898-2710
Re: What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow by sabolee130(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
can you send 3bedroom bungalow 3D sample design -sabolee130@gmail.com -with flat roof,basic finishing with external works on raft foundation with cost estimatefrom substructure to hand over location is ibeju lekki lagos
Re: What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
sabolee130:
can you send 3bedroom bungalow 3D sample design -sabolee130@gmail.com -with flat roof,basic finishing with external works on raft foundation with cost estimatefrom substructure to hand over location is ibeju lekki lagos
i sent you a mail, plz acknowledge
Re: What is the Cost of building a 3 Bedroom Bungalow by bixton(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
It will cost you about #15M.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else / 1004 Flats : For Short-let / Shop To Let At Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.