Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Am Here To Help For Android Issues. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Here To Help For Android Issues. (8456 Views)

Quick ways to fix Android issues / Gionee M6/android Issues / Android Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by DanAdes(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2016
I need help!!!
I use the new ZTE Blade A475 with anroid version 5.1. Although I got this device with this problem. I discovered that even when my phone is set to toggle between LTE/3G/2G, It brings out 2G and has never brought out 3G. I also noticed that when set to 3G only, it doesn't bring out any network, but brings out 2G when set at 2G only.

I've also noticed that the flash when taking pictures wouldn't turn on.

I noticed too that the internal memory is about 2.5gb less than the real size as its spec says online.
I feel this is a software issue. meaning the Android 5.1 version wasn't installed properly, and is there a way to fix this.
or if not any other ideas on how to tackle this would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Godwin978(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2016
descrisom:
NB:This thread is mainly for android Software, Rom, Application issues and many Relating to Android Softwares. And Pls have in mind that am not Mr. Know all and have this in mind that am here strictly for android issues you might be encountered with, that's really frustrating you.
You can ask me and I will respond to you even when am not online but trust me I do visit every time, so I will respond to any request in a short time of posting.
Pls no insult at all cos it always depress my initiation to help.
So let's start by dropping any issues and let's see how we can really give it the best solution to tackle the mess..

For Latest updates on Android Reviews!!!! visit [url]latestxpose..com[/url]
hello big Boss my problem is. my phone dosent detect network signal. when i am at home but if i go to town the netwok will come up full and when i come back home the network disapears totally, it dosent act this way before the problem started some months ago.thanks for you quick reply
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
danieldinho:
I have two issues first issue, tecno h6 bluetooth, wifi and hotspot turns on but am not able to pair and connect with other devices, i cant connect to a hotspot and my hotspot cannot share to othet devices, the only means i get files now is from a straight download or usb cord via pc. Second issues can u give me a detail guide on how to update my lg g2 to marsgmallow nb i have cwm recovery already installed previous method i tried ending up in a blank screen and i had to revert back to stock via flashing with lg flassh tools.

on your Tecno H6 the rom on your phone is what really has the problem as it already currupted the secro file on the rom ,so you need to flash with another clean rom..
on your lg phone, i will update you very soon on how to use you custom recovery to upgrade your phone
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Emmaway(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2016
descrisom:
NB:This thread is mainly for android Software, Rom, Application issues and many Relating to Android Softwares. And Pls have in mind that am not Mr. Know all and have this in mind that am here strictly for android issues you might be encountered with, that's really frustrating you.
You can ask me and I will respond to you even when am not online but trust me I do visit every time, so I will respond to any request in a short time of posting.
So let's start by dropping any issues and let's see how we can really give it the best solution to tackle the mess..

I'm using a Wiko Sunset 2 device running on Android 4.4.2 kitkat, I have soft-bricked the device twice, after I unbricked the first time it got soft-bricked again due to build prop tweaks. After I unbricked it the second time by flashing the STOCK ROM, I started experiencing "abnormal battery drain, + abnormal fast charge".

I got a software update which I installed, but yet it increased the issue.

My question is what is the problem? The ROM or the BATTERY itself.

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by nanoken: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2016
I have an infinix hot Android 4.4

I'd like to ask please

I initially rooted my phone after using for some time I decided to update the os... All of a sudden the phone crashed.....then I later flashed it... Does the flashing cancel the root....

Now after I flashed it... I changed one of my imei to bb10 imei.... Since then I've been scared of updating the os to avoid it crashing like it did previously

My 2nd question is... If I update os now and everything goes well after updating.... Does updating reset the bb10 imei back to the Android imei

Thanks
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Emmaway:
I'm using a Wiko Sunset 2 device running on Android 4.4.2 kitkat, I have soft-bricked the device twice, after I unbricked the first time it got soft-bricked again due to build prop tweaks. After I unbricked it the second time by flashing the STOCK ROM, I started experiencing "abnormal battery drain, + abnormal fast charge".

I got a software update which I installed, but yet it increased the issue.

My question is what is the problem? The ROM or the BATTERY itself.

your rom...wipe cache before you install another rom
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2016
nanoken:
I have an infinix hot Android 4.4

I'd like to ask please

I initially rooted my phone after using for some time I decided to update the os... All of a sudden the phone crashed.....then I later flashed it... Does the flashing cancel the root....

Now after I flashed it... I changed one of my imei to bb10 imei.... Since then I've been scared of updating the os to avoid it crashing like it did previously

My 2nd question is... If I update os now and everything goes well after updating.... Does updating reset the bb10 imei back to the Android imei

Thanks

if you have not root it again and you upgrade your os your phone won't crash and your imei will be intact but at times it do change to default. if you use sp flash tools to upgrade.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Emmaway(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2016
descrisom:

your rom...wipe cache before you install another rom
Can I get a custom recovery for Wiko Sunset 2
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2016
DanAdes:
I need help!!!
I use the new ZTE Blade A475 with anroid version 5.1. Although I got this device with this problem. I discovered that even when my phone is set to toggle between LTE/3G/2G, It brings out 2G and has never brought out 3G. I also noticed that when set to 3G only, it doesn't bring out any network, but brings out 2G when set at 2G only.

I've also noticed that the flash when taking pictures wouldn't turn on.

I noticed too that the internal memory is about 2.5gb less than the real size as its spec says online.
I feel this is a software issue. meaning the Android 5.1 version wasn't installed properly, and is there a way to fix this.
or if not any other ideas on how to tackle this would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

if you noticed this before buying...and if I didn't misread you...you bought a fake phone with the used of xposed installer customization on it...those 4g/3g u see is just fake as the phone doesn't have those network capability
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by teezeelee: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2016
Pls help me on how to change techno y6 font..the font only changes some side..any solution
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Note that 4G/3G as nothing to do with phone OS it's purely hardware.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by holadeindey(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2016
i was trying to update my lenovo k3 note
(rooted) n it got bricked do you know any
reliable engineer that can unbrick it for me or
the address of lenovo office (preferably) thanks
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by zubycharles(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2016
Pls I have tried rooting my boom j5 with kingroot but it doesn't work.... Pls what should I do next
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2016
zubycharles:
Pls I have tried rooting my boom j5 with kingroot but it doesn't work.... Pls what should I do next

download custom recovery of your phone, flash it using splash tools then diwnload supersu.zip place it inside external mmc, then boot your phone to recovery and press on install zip,locate where you download the supersu.zip and install it
..chikenah..
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2016
holadeindey:
i was trying to update my lenovo k3 note
(rooted) n it got bricked do you know any
reliable engineer that can unbrick it for me or
the address of lenovo office (preferably) thanks

if you know anybody coming to ile- ife ...I can do. it for you
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2016
teezeelee:
Pls help me on how to change techno y6 font..the font only changes some side..any solution
have u try using ifont?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by zubycharles(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=descrisom post=484704

download custom recovery of your phone, flash it using splash tools then diwnload supersu.zip place it inside external mmc, then boot your phone to recovery and press on install zip,locate where you download the supersu.zip and install it
..chikenah.. [/quote]pls I didn't understand you sir.... Pls list d steps accordingly... thank you sir
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by zubycharles(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
descrisom:

..chikenah..
pls outline the steps sequentially.... I didn't get all yhu said earlier on
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by teezeelee: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
descrisom:

have u try using ifont?
sure have tried it
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2016
zubycharles:
pls outline the steps sequentially.... I didn't get all yhu said earlier on

follow this link on how to do that
http://latestxpose..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-install-root-on-all-stubborn.html
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2016
teezeelee:
sure have tried it
use xposed installer for the font...when you installed xposed installer, tick ifont under modules to enable everything

follow this link to install xposed installer
http://latestxpose..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-install-xposed-installer-on.html
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Orlandihno(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
descrisom:

unfortunately I don't know much about this issues cos I don't always use Sony xperia smartphone but you can try this method below...

Press and hold volume up key+ power button together until phone restart.If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and selectSettings → Privacy → Factory data reset → Reset phone → Erase everything.
Ok! Thanks sir. I'll try it.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by alleazardous(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
how can I clear the "others"

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2016
you can always use xplore file manager to locate that..
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by venextro(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2016
descrisom:

pls what is d use of stock ROM in an andriod
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Esegracexxx(f): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hi my hot 2 is not upgrading to latest version I.e 6.0 ...
It said I should connect to a wifi av done dat and it's still not upgrading. Okay how can I force d upgrade ...I don't wanna download 6.0 rom ooo I want an upgrade.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by ayopleasant(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
descrisom:

I can download any app apart from Facebook nd anytime I try to instore the Facebook app....all I get from my fone is parse error. Lenovo A5000.....wat can I do pls
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by 9jii(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
descrisom:

Pls i bought LG L90 uk used T mobile.
Its only connecting to 2g .
Any solution pls?
I checked all the settings
My location has 3g always
I even rooted the phone using kingroot but I don't know what to do next.
Update?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by ayopleasant(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
descrisom:

please, I'm having parse error whenever I want to instore Facebook app. other apps instore without stress. I nid a solution
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Naughtylyn: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Get yours delivered to you 
Empower yourself 
International readers have given the book 5 stars on Amazon !!!
Get the trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs from Amazon!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by ddjay: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2016
pls my phone got stuck at the booting stage,tried holding power button and volume up but it still doesnt go pass booting stage, even power button and volume down. the reset button did not solve the problem even pc siute (for sofware reset).device not rooted. i only restarted the phone and this happened,kitkat 444
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by ashatoda: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2016
hello house, i have a problem with my TecnoP5. I use a 2gb micro sd card and its filled. The phone internal memory is also full and its making my phone act slow. I now have a 8gb sd card and want to use it but dont knom how to move them without losing my apps and other installations. Please help proffer solutions. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Thunder VPN For August 2022 / Samsung S20 Ultra - Best Smartphone I Have Ever Used! / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.