Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Am Here To Help For Android Issues. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Here To Help For Android Issues. (8469 Views)

Quick ways to fix Android issues / Gionee M6/android Issues / Android Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 1:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Reeberry:

Bro, since 3 days ago, YouTube on my phone keeps loading without opening. What can I do? I have data, not that I don't have to open it.
Try and upgrade it first...
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Reeberry: 3:47am On Aug 26, 2016
descrisom:

Try and upgrade it first...
I have. I don't delay update. The update came yesterday, I did. Still not working.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by gentlegenius(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
descrisom:
NB:This thread is mainly for android Software, Rom, Application issues and many Relating to Android Softwares. And Pls have in mind that am not Mr. Know all and have this in mind that am here strictly for android issues you might be encountered with, that's really frustrating you.
You can ask me and I will respond to you even when am not online but trust me I do visit every time, so I will respond to any request in a short time of posting.
Pls no insult at all cos it always depress my initiation to help.
So let's start by dropping any issues and let's see how we can really give it the best solution to tackle the mess..

For Latest updates on Android Reviews!!!! visit [url]latestxpose..com[/url]
My TECNO L5 couldn't boot again after I switched it off while charging this morning. I unplugged it from power few seconds after plugging, only to notice that the phone is showing 'Experience Smart life' and couldn't boot beyond that level. I hold the power button + the volume up button till it shows Normal mode, fastboot mode and recovery mode. I selected the Normal mode yet the phone only showed 'Experience smart life' and went off. I tried everything possible yet it can't even boot up to the Tecno logo.The phone is just 4 months old and I haven't experienced anything like this before. I haven't root or changed anything in it. I expect quick and reasonable responses pls.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by leanalyst: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please anyone with experience on lg g3? the phone refused to come on again after trying to flash the phone. Any one that knows how to fix or flash it should please reply me. Thank you.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by ENDTIMELIFE: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
My Htc Andriod phone refuse to install Games after i changed my memory card and mistakenly deleted some files. any time am download games on Google play store it's refused to install in my phone and its will be showing me Insufficient Memory or APK missing.

Plz Help

My Htc Andriod phone refuse to install Games after i changed my memory card and mistakenly deleted some files. any time am download games on Google play store it's refused to install in my phone and its will be showing me Insufficient Memory or APK missing.

Plz Help
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
gentlegenius:

My TECNO L5 couldn't boot again after I switched it off while charging this morning. I unplugged it from power few seconds after plugging, only to notice that the phone is showing 'Experience Smart life' and couldn't boot beyond that level. I hold the power button + the volume up button till it shows Normal mode, fastboot mode and recovery mode. I selected the Normal mode yet the phone only showed 'Experience smart life' and went off. I tried everything possible yet it can't even boot up to the Tecno logo.The phone is just 4 months old and I haven't experienced anything like this before. I haven't root or changed anything in it. I expect quick and reasonable responses pls.

Select the recovery mode instead of fastboot, under that, you will see wipe data/recovery or related word, just select that and leave it to wipe completely... then press reboot after that...NB. you might loose some files and installed apps with this process..
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
leanalyst:
Please anyone with experience on lg g3? the phone refused to come on again after trying to flash the phone. Any one that knows how to fix or flash it should please reply me. Thank you.
Follow here, it can also help you out, not on mtk device alone
http://latestxpose..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-revive-any-dead-mtk-android.html
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by gentlegenius(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
descrisom:

Select the recovery mode instead of fastboot, under that, you will see wipe data/recovery or related word, just select that and leave it to wipe completely... then press reboot after that...NB. you might loose some files and installed apps with this process..
I know this, but the phone is not rooted and the recovery project is not installed. So selecting recovery mode will simply do nothing.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by leanalyst: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
descrisom:

Follow here, it can also you out, not on mtk device alone
http://latestxpose..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-revive-any-dead-mtk-android.html
Thank you, will try it. I appreciate the response.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2016
gentlegenius:

I know this, but the phone is not rooted and the recovery project is not installed. So selecting recovery mode will simply do nothing.
That's not correct. you can do it on your stock recovery and you don't necessarily need to root or install a custom recovery before you can wipe.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2016
OmichaelO:
That's not correct. you can do it on your stock recovery and you don't necessarily need to root or install a custom recovery before you can wipe.
thank you omicheal,
thats what am trying to tell him, you can do it without been rooted or install cwm or twrp..just do that and if it brings out no command, just press your power key immediately you see no command. it will bring that menu

1 Like

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jovids: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
descrisom:

you click on it or u untick it if already mark..?
I clicked on it
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by gentlegenius(m): 4:50am On Aug 28, 2016
OmichaelO:
Ok... I haven't seen the stock recovery mode before. I'm only used to custom recovery which can be used to wipe the stock ROM and install a custom ROM.
But after wiping the phone in Stock recovery mode, what will happen? Will I need to install a new stock ROM? Or will the phone work again without a ROM?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2016
gentlegenius:

Ok... I haven't seen the stock recovery mode before. I'm only used to custom recovery which can be used to wipe the stock ROM and install a custom ROM.
But after wiping the phone in Stock recovery mode, what will happen? Will I need to install a new stock ROM? Or will the phone work again without a ROM?
It will restore your phone back to default factory settings, just the way you bought it.

No, You don't need a new stock ROM.

Stock Recovery Wipe Is Way Different From Custom, Stock Recovery Only Format/wipe Your Data,cache And dalvik Cache (I'm Not Certain I Included It All, But That's Almost 'bout It). So Your System Files (that Contains Your OS) is safe.

Custom Recovery Gives The Liberity To Do More stock recovery, you can wipe your (system,data,cache,recovery,micro sd, internal and otg) especially On TWRP.

I Hope It's A Bit Clear Now.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2016
Bro god bless u richly for helping people here. I use LG G3 phone which flash last week in ikeja. After using it for like two weeks it started hanging and i rook it back where i flash it i was tool that there noti g they do about it again. And when i put on the phone it will only show lg and nor the full option of the phone and it can remain like that through out the day. Pls what can i do sir
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
Bro god bless u richly for helping people here. I use LG G3 phone which flash last week in ikeja. After using it for like two weeks it started hanging and i rook it back where i flash it i was tool that there noti g they do about it again. And when i put on the phone it will only show lg and nor the full option of the phone and it can remain like that through out the day. Pls what can i do sir
reflash your stock rom or upgrade if there is any or if you're not already on it.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2016
I reflashed it yesterday it still the same thing. Refuse to come on just display lg logo only
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
I reflashed it yesterday it still the same thing. Refuse to come on just display lg logo only
to make sure we're same page, when you say flash you mean "you downloaded the OS, flashed it with a computer or mobile flashing tool? (if there is any for LG)

IF YES, then try to boot into recovery and wipe data and cache. let's see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Can u help me to it sir.. Took the phone to like two engineers in computer village but they could not help.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by zamanii: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Pls I recently bought an HTC phone and discovered dat it network locked to boost mobile in the US. How do I unlock it so I can use d 4g?

1 Like

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
Can u help me to it sir.. Took the phone to like two engineers in computer village but they could not help.
I'm not a Sir grin.
Do you know how to boot into recovery mode?
kindly let me know what you have done, so I will know how to guide you.

PS: Do Try To Quote My Post(s), So I Can Get "mention" Notification To Enable Me Reply Promptly.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2016
OmichaelO:
I'm not a Sir grin.
Do you know how to boot into recovery mode?
kindly let me know what you have done, so I will know how to guide you.

PS: Do Try To Quote My Post(s), So I Can Get "mention" Notification To Enable Me Reply Promptly.
okay! I dont know how to boot into recovery mode. After the guy try to flash it yesterday and it didt work i left and i put it on and all it did open but ca t use effectively cause is still handing.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
okay! I dont know how to boot into recovery mode. After the guy try to flash it yesterday and it didt work i left and i put it on and all it did open but ca t use effectively cause is still handing.
i dont know how to boot into recovery mode. After the guy flash it yesterday it did not work. And this morning i put it on and all app came on but cannot use it effectively cause is still hanging.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
Okay, What Android Version Do You Have On It?
2, To Boot Into Recovery Mode, Hold On To Power Button And Volume Up Buttom Simultaneously To Boot Into Recovery, Then You Wipe Your Data And Cache. Let's See If There Will Be A Progress.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2016
OmichaelO:
Okay, What Android Version Do You Have On It?
2, To Boot Into Recovery Mode, Hold On To Power Button And Volume Up Buttom Simultaneously To Boot Into Recovery, Then You Wipe Your Data And Cache. Let's See If There Will Be A Progress.
5. O.. Still the same .. it even come difficult to power off and on .. Lol lg don deal with me
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by gentlegenius(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2016
OmichaelO:
It will restore your phone back to default factory settings, just the way you bought it.

No, You don't need a new stock ROM.

Stock Recovery Wipe Is Way Different From Custom, Stock Recovery Only Format/wipe Your Data,cache And dalvik Cache (I'm Not Certain I Included It All, But That's Almost 'bout It). So Your System Files (that Contains Your OS) is safe.

Custom Recovery Gives The Liberity To Do More stock recovery, you can wipe your (system,data,cache,recovery,micro sd, internal and otg) especially On TWRP.

I Hope It's A Bit Clear Now.
Yes... Thanks a lot.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
5. O.. Still the same .. it even come difficult to power off and on .. Lol lg don deal with me
lol.were you able to wipe?
I Will Get Back To You, I'm currently in church.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2016
OmichaelO:
lol.were you able to wipe?
I Will Get Back To You, I'm currently in church.
in the process and suddenly the phone stop, had to remove the battery.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
in the process and suddenly the phone stop, had to remove the battery.
did You Try Again?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
OmichaelO:
did You Try Again?
yes o did..
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by 0Pst: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hi guys
Pls what do you think can be wrong when an Android suddenly stops connecting with 3G network
I've tried many things even formatting the phone...it uses Edge, the phone is Mi Tribe A500
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
yes o did..
choi,do you have internet,PC and a Lil bit of technical know how to flash it yourself?

PS: there is 6.0 update for lg g3 ... What do you think ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etisalat Data Plan Promo / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! / Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.