Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Am Here To Help For Android Issues. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Here To Help For Android Issues. (8464 Views)

Quick ways to fix Android issues / Gionee M6/android Issues / Android Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Soulsamy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls engineers in the house i nid ur help. My innjoo fire plus 3g battery is faulty, the battery has swollen up and it drains fast. I cant find a replacement anywhere. Can anyone suggest another phone battery that can be compatible with my phone?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
OmichaelO:
choi,do you have internet,PC and a Lil bit of technical know how to flash it yourself?

PS: there is 6.0 update for lg g3 ... What do you think ?
i dont have.. Even reset it and is still the same
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
jonnyp:
i dont have.. Even reset it and is still the same
too bad. what's the way forward now?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
OmichaelO:
too bad. what's the way forward now?
dont know .. if u know what else i can do u tell me
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by GeniePlanners(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2016
If the admin that locked the OP out 'descrisom' from reply you people like make him unlock back na him problem....but just know the admin here are crazy and they didn't allow descrisom to reply you again.
thanks
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by venextro(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2016
my phone shows me unfortunately Google play store has stopped even wen am not downloading any suggestion
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by GeniePlanners(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2016
venextro:
my phone shows me unfortunately Google play store has stopped even wen am not downloading any suggestion

clear the cache data of it and try opening it again
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by OmichaelO: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2016
jonnyp:
dont know .. if u know what else i can do u tell me
a computer is your best bet. can you flash custom recovery and run a custom ROM?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by ashatoda: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2016
my tecno p5 it seems the calibration presses on its own.. It just misbehaves at times and its frustrating. Meanwhile i just changed the calibration about 1 month ago
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
OmichaelO:
a computer is your best bet. can you flash custom recovery and run a custom ROM?
honestly i dont understand what u mean by custom recovery and run a custom Rom. I could remember one of the guys told m it be the Rom.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by GeniePlanners(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
jonnyp:
honestly i dont understand what u mean by custom recovery and run a custom Rom. I could remember one of the guys told m it be the Rom.

wia r u from? are you from lagos?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
GeniePlanners:

wia r u from? are you from lagos?
yes sir am in lagos
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Carlcaresophia: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2016
ashatoda:
my tecno p5 it seems the calibration presses on its own.. It just misbehaves at times and its frustrating. Meanwhile i just changed the calibration about 1 month ago
Hello Ashatoda, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Carlcaresophia: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2016
gentlegenius:

My TECNO L5 couldn't boot again after I switched it off while charging this morning. I unplugged it from power few seconds after plugging, only to notice that the phone is showing 'Experience Smart life' and couldn't boot beyond that level. I hold the power button + the volume up button till it shows Normal mode, fastboot mode and recovery mode. I selected the Normal mode yet the phone only showed 'Experience smart life' and went off. I tried everything possible yet it can't even boot up to the Tecno logo.The phone is just 4 months old and I haven't experienced anything like this before. I haven't root or changed anything in it. I expect quick and reasonable responses pls.
Hi Gentlegenius, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by gentlegenius(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Gentlegenius, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know your location. Thank you!
I've already solved the problem... Thanks for your concern.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by jonnyp(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

where is ur office or the number to contact..
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by yertyr(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please engineers, I need help...
my tablet stops to read my sim when battery is low
but works perfectly wen am charging it.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Carlcaresophia: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2016
jonnyp:
where is ur office or the number to contact..
Hello Jonnyp, below please find address and hotline of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria, you can choose the one nearest you, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
1st Floor, Alpha and Omega Building, Queen Elizabeth Road, Mokola, Ibadan, Nigeria +234 9099093018 +234 8172005296
2nd Floor, Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd, Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Rm 2, NO.39 ABDULAHI FODIO Road, Block 2, Sokoto, Sokoto, Nigeria +2348036612047
1st floor, No.192 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia, Nigeria +2348022914100/8097597033
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by xtainzy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please anybody who have tecno y6 mother board for sale should call me please i really need it 08176038936
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by hilaryitobore(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
My Infinix x507 screen is faulty, how much will it cost in fixing it?
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 3:19am On Sep 03, 2016
jonnyp:
yes sir am in lagos
wia r u now? i am in Mile12 presently , going to ayobo very soon.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by donstain2000(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2016
My tecno c8 won't charge unless when put off.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by masco131(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2016
please I want to root my camon c9 ,how can I do that
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Carlcaresophia: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
donstain2000:
My tecno c8 won't charge unless when put off.
Hello Donstain2000, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Hallenjay: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2016
Hi here

Pls.....is dere any os dat one can use to flash all android... as in general... I'm not talking of sp flash tools ooooooo... i mean operating system dat can flash all android in general.... help out pls
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by descrisom(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2016
calcaresophia.. dont reply people directing them to your office again . i created this thread to help people here...kindly please create your own thread or i start reporting you to as sparm from today.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by holuwaremzy: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pls am using tecno A7 a.k.a phantom z and my problem is with the Bluetooth and wireless. It hardly receive files through Bluetooth and also the WiFi while connected to any Wi-Fi network it off and on and also when receiving files via flash share or xender it's speed is within the range of 0kb to 100kb and it's extremely slow please what is your advice regarding this issue. Awaiting your response thanks
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by samclet(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
please sir, I have this phone they wrote just ''SAMRT'' without any other name at the back. initialy , when I power it on it displays android 4.0. one day my kids were playing with it and they put pattern lock and they couldn't remember it anymore. l took it to an engineer after flashing it, it started displaying tecno at start up and finally, it will display a pad lock and that is where it will hang. when l try to slide the key, kept giving a click sound and the key will continue to appear, please what can l do to it? The phone is similar to the one in the picture
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
please i cant see some new apps in the apps menu in my techno p5. I have went through settings >apps>all apps but still can't find them.
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by TheMascot(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
descrisom:
NB:This thread is mainly for android Software, Rom, Application issues and many Relating to Android Softwares. And Pls have in mind that am not Mr. Know all and have this in mind that am here strictly for android issues you might be encountered with, that's really frustrating you.
You can ask me and I will respond to you even when am not online but trust me I do visit every time, so I will respond to any request in a short time of posting.
Pls no insult at all cos it always depress my initiation to help.
So let's start by dropping any issues and let's see how we can really give it the best solution to tackle the mess..

For Latest updates on Android Reviews!!!! visit [url]latestxpose..com[/url]
well done bro.. I want to install a custom ios rom on a tecno m7 duno if u have the link or can help me get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etisalat Data Plan Promo / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! / Samsung Galaxy Grand 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.